At my house

Have a paranormal question, or story

At my house

Postby Elia » Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:05 am

So a overnight guest informed me, sleeping in my spar bedroom they woke to figures around the bed, telling me they also experienced sleep paralysis. I’ve never seen or herd anything in my house, I was thinking it could have been a nightmare.
This person has a past of being very open from a young age, and I’m sure this old building has spirits around, and maybe the experience was real, and they were attractive by this persons shining light.
It was a troubling experience.
Elia
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Re: At my house

Postby Ouroboros » Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:26 pm

I wonder if it is just the spare bedroom. Anyone else complain about it? Have you slept in it?
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:57 am

I was telling Miss Ink, she spent nine months in there, she never had a problem, I’ve never slept in there myself, Grandson spent three years in there, he didn’t have any problems, I do my art work in there, no funny vibes. I believe this person, they say it wasn’t a dream, I’m thinking there was an attraction because of the abilities this person has. You know in an old building like this there has to be some spirits, I think I do a good job keeping them at bay, (but I’m not open at all) so I’m scratching my head about it. The second night....nothing... so just weird. Funny thing that night I had a nightmare, i don’t usually have bad dreams, but I remember that, cuz they told me what happened and I was like, wow I had a nightmare myself, just not an experience.
Head scratcher for sure
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:14 pm

Maybe the Spirits are used to you and the family, and leave you alone. Odd though!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:56 am

Oh my goodness, so today Grandson comes over, he spent most of the day just hanging out, we talked about just everything, then he says Nannie about two weekends ago I had a nightmare so bad I got up and turned on every light in my apartment. So I check my datebook, and it was the same night my company was here. He was telling me, normally I wouldn’t even mention anything about it but it’s bothered me every day. He hasn’t had any more bad dreams but can’t shake that one.
I think the person had an experience, and myself and GS had nightmares from it. I mean really I was shocked he even said anything. Been calm ever since, I couldn’t imagine going through that kind of stuff on a regular basis, I’d be calling Amy Allen
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:17 pm

Smudge with Rosemary, it will remove spirits. Tell them to F Off!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:24 pm

I will have to find some, thanks I’ll definitely do that.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:57 pm

I made a couple of smudge sticks last year, out of my home grown Rosemary, and some cotton embroidery thread, I gave them to Jill because she said Amara saw something upstairs. Next time you are shopping, check out your herb section in the vege dept. There might be bunches of it there. Or in the Organic section. Even better!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:05 pm

We have a little IGA grocery store, only one in town, can’t find much there, I’m lucky if I can get celery. SMH
My knee is hurting Grrrrr
Elia

Return to The Paranormal