Fetchs, at it again!

Have a paranormal question, or story

Fetchs, at it again!

Postby Madame Marigold » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:22 pm

Well, right after that post about the 2 5" inch statues moving was the lightening strike and having to box everything up so as to replace all the computer stuff. So they are sleeping (supposedly!).. so, everyone is at rest in a box like I THOUGHT Rosy was! Today I am cleaning up around the monitor, I had just burned a scroll of release getting ready for tomorrow's full moon when I find ROSY stuck down between the wall and 2 of my more potent candles that I have yet to ever burn....(1-cranberry in glass topped bottle, the other a BIG mulled cider in a shot glass type jar w plastic lid) I was trying to get the smell of the burned scroll out of the living room and off my hands. And there she was! Last time I saw her I had put her across the room in her plastic mini fake "coffin" in a plastic tub thing with another small Kelly doll and a few more odd ball things. Her shoes are missing, her hair is kinda disheveled, and the bottom of her bare feet? are DIRTY! Smudged bad like she literally walked across the room and crap~ freaked me out seeing the bottom of her feet! Now when I made her into a fetch I scrubbed her good, did her hair I mean conditioned it combed it all the while I was pouring intent into her, making her! I KNOW for a FACT her feet were pristine when I put her to bed with her little red shoes on to match her red lace beret pinned on her head. What the ?????? talk about goosebumps suddenly~ she freaked me out a moment ago when I found her! So, for now... she is sitting in front of monitor with a small boy, (leggo guy) and a big ??? agate stone frog for company.. shivers I now have got chills! and its almost 70 degrees! ugghhhh Did she WANT to get up? Or did something happen to rouse her? what does your instincts tell you? (Cause i'm to freaked to figure it out) :o :shock: :shock: :oops:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Re: Fetchs, at it again!

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:21 pm

Looks like Rosy went walk-a-bout! What did you program her to do? Something got her attention, maybe the kids are up to something. Glad you found your candles, time to burn them maybe... Feed Rosy and put her to bed. Nighty Night Rosy! Lock the box!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby Madame Marigold » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:39 pm

That's what I had done! I took a plastic water bottle and cut a doorway sort of deal in the back to put her in, then used one of those super thin elastic hair deals (the super tiny ones) to "hook" it closed then put her in that plastic tub deal with that other stuff. And I cant find her cryo bed anywhere either. And the cats cant reach it...... I haven't a clue. But I will def. do what you said and make her a MUCH stronger coffin! I don't get the willies easy but she sure gave them to me today~ I tried to take a pic of her but It stopped working will get son tomorrow for sure this time not let him off hook to take pic and help me post it. she is giving me a smirk.... :o :shock: shudders
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Elia » Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:00 am

Aren't you suppose to give them a time line so to speak, they complete their task and then their power is gone???
Id have the willies too :o
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:56 am

I had! She was all done and her time spent and put to rest that's what's throwing me. I cant figure out what has got her stirred up. Something's amuck is all I am getting......I know they kids being around has got the cats in turmoil but.. to my knowledge the are like papa bunny just null voids... only way to get their attention is a smack on the nose. So, I'm stumped. Def getting curious though now that the hebbie jeebies is calming down curiosity is building! :shock: :roll: :lol:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:40 pm

It sounds like you have her in lock down now. Or you could give her another job, maybe?
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:42 pm

Yea id agree, you may seal her up, but if she continues give her another purpose, ill do some reading on Tory's site he may have some insight.
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:28 pm

That would be awesome! I would def appreciate it~... I have done a few card readings trying to get a idea of what/why etc but so far they are being extremely vague. Like they don't wanna talk about here sorta? Sounds nutz don't it? I swear she turned around and is smirking at me. :lol: I enclosed her with that huge stone frog, a candle glass filled with crystals in it, and glass soap dish (filled same as candle) and a old fashioned glass ashtray (same) locking her in on the west side with her back blocked by the base of the monitor. And I know it sounds very weird but I get the impression she is amused by me. shakes head...blah glad no one here at home reads my posts! :roll: :oops: :mrgreen: sounds totally insane right? :shock:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

CementRe: Fetchs, at it again!

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:21 pm

Cement shoes and a lake.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:15 pm

This is from Tory's blog

but servitors must be created with the understanding that they may be destroyed if the need arises. This is why magicians bind the entities to a physical vessel such as a clay pot. If the entity is bound to one’s blood, it is my belief that he or she is risking the possibility that their construct may become too powerful or rebellious to control and cannot be destroyed—at least not completely—without the death of the creator. Additionally when an entity is directly bound to one’s own flesh and blood, the creator also runs the risk of experiencing sympathetic malady—a condition in which either the magician’s physical body or astral body suffers when the blood-bound entity experiences weakness or is harmed.

The danger in creating such entities is of course the very real possibility that they will indeed rebel or otherwise operate in an undesirable manner. In the case of parasitic or vampiric servitors, many inexperienced magicians find that their programming was careless and that their constructs have essentially found “loopholes” which allow them to operate as they wish. Many practitioners believe that artificial entities are entirely incapable of free will. With the potential for the evolution of such entities, I am reminded of Ian Malcolm’s foreboding statement in Jurassic Park—“…life finds a way”.

While a servitor which has been correctly programmed and adequately compensated for its efforts is unlikely to suddenly revolt, all entities are capable of evolving. Like all living things, the ultimate primal need of a construct is survival—if it is not receiving what it requires in order to survive, it will begin to “think” for itself and will find a way to satisfy its needs. This sometimes means that the vampiric servitor will turn upon its creator and feed directly upon them. Situations such as this may be prevented with careful attention being paid to the programming of the entity before its creation and with regular dedicated feedings which ensure that its needs are being met.

Some practitioners often confuse servitors with summoned spirits which can perform similar tasks. Again the difference between the two entities is that the former is willed into being by the magician himself and the latter is called forth by the magician. A fantastic book for those interested in working with summoned spirits is Donald Tyson’s Familiar Spirits which is available through Llewellyn Publishing and online stores such as Amazon.com.

http://infernaldialogues.blogspot.com/s ... -results=7

it may help if you read the whole thing.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:45 pm

I had a quick read, I will have to read it in full at a later date. It sounds like a tricky thing to do, making a servitor, I think you must be really specific with your instructions. You don't want to create a little monster.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:47 am

I know a servitor and a Fetch may be a little different, but I know somewhere in his writing he tells you how to stop them, I personally wouldn't even try to create either one, just for the reason it would most likely go horrible wrong. :? Im just not comfortable with trying it, but you go MM I just hope you can get it under control.
I swear Ghost Adventures can get some of the best evidence, but they kill me when they talk about evil Witches and good Witches, ive had to laugh out loud at them tonight. seems a evil witch put a curse on a family she had a falling out with, and a good witch is trying to undo it, then these nut heads go in and do a smudging telling the Demon to leave :lol: Please, Please tell me you don't think that's going to do it (it didn't buy the way; according to the family) Oh and they had a Wiccan shop in the little town, that was cool.

So Darling is she still behaving or not???
Elia

Return to The Paranormal