Doppelganger

Have a paranormal question, or story

Doppelganger

Postby Elia » Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:36 pm

"Doppelganger" is German for "double walker" or a ghostly double or counterpart of a living person.

I guess I have one, my Mom and most all the family have seen me walking through the hall when I was either gone or up here in my room. They say if you see your doppelganger it means you will die soon. :shock: also means bringer of bad luck (I get plenty of that)

In Norse mythology, a vardøger is a ghostly double who precedes a living person and is seen performing their actions in advance. In Finnish mythology, this is called having an etiäinen, i.e., "a firstcomer.

This is wild!!!
Elia
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Re: Doppelganger

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:52 pm

You better not die! I won't let you!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Re: Doppelganger

Postby Elia » Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:51 pm

Well I did see myself that one time, remember I said I was passing the dining room and glanced in and it was like passing a mirror, and its just a dark room, no mirror is there, but almost everyone has swore they have seen me when I was not there.

It's what they say will happen, someone is going to die if they see one but when you see yours you will die, now do I believe that, well it could happen we all have to die, but IDK I'm thinking whatever is here likes to mimic voices, and me, who know why!!!

I do recall right after my DIL seen me (not me) go into the kitchen not long after that she was on a respirator and almost did not make it. at the time I'm not thinking much about that though.

We will see I guess.
Elia

Return to The Paranormal