Got it

Have a paranormal question, or story

Got it

Postby patrah » Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:37 pm

Made some progress....
Price was less than desired sleep....
Went to bed before normal time about 11:00pm.....
Awoke thinking it was 6:am because I felt rested......
Just then from a suspect direction(meaning I have a frienemy living in that direction, and my car subject to go over there for repair, and frienemy is aware of theat), so just as I awoke thinking I had had a full nights sleep at 2:00 am, I saw something which took me way back to early childhood....
A large wide faced black figure...just the face zooming at me quickly.....
I had seen something very similar when I was about 5 yrs. old...but it was just floating then and much more clear as features go....
I think last no
Ight I was too sleepy and it was coming too fast.....
So, I had given my dog (who I believe evolved to familiar from pet, who is really ME) I had given this dog choice whether to sleep in my room or other room.....
Dog to side of me and near feet, let out a bark, growl right when I saw the thing....
Sure it woke the dog, from sound....
Not sure if dog saw or felt....
But dog remained awake and quite alert ears poised at least until I went back to sleep quite awhile later....
I have been waking sad or sluggish every morning for a very long time....
Months or years.....
Today I woke without that.....
Frienemy was on my mind....
Not last night though....
Too sleep deprived to figure it out....
Problem is, my vet of 40 years was in my next dream, not particularly nice to a friend(don't remember if a real friend or dream friend) in the dream.....
I have introduced this vet to frienemy in the past because despite our differences, I trust her integrity as far as the animals are concerned....
No more because she (if I'm correct, and I am) caused difficulty to an animal in my charge.....
Now I have ONE (1) enemy I believe I can work on eliminating from my diet.....lol
What is baffling though is that I do not think either person I am concerned about here has knowledge of the wide faced animal figure....
That part may be my own creation of a fretful event based on that childhood encounter....
Found a conjure spell and believe it involved a chicken heart, but the demonstration did not say....
I have chicken necks, but likely will not work for the spell.....
Hmmm....
Any thoughts?
patrah
Dark Beauty

Re: Got it

Postby patrah » Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:30 pm

Oh and the dog which joined in my experience last night, is positioned very close to dog which has been ill and which lost the litter ate in May....
And which requires the surgery when enough money is had by the vet.....
This is peculiar as this to my memory has not happened before...
Sick dog is on and off antibiotics and I usually have healthfood stuff to augment......
Dog is doing remarkable and requires the surgery or equally expensive procedure which to my knowledge vet has yet to research and has yet to tell me how much more money I need for him to complete dog care....
In crisis I trust who I pay to be homest with money.....
Waiting here.....
patrah
Dark Beauty

Return to The Paranormal