[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
onestopwitchshop.com • View topic - The Old House around the Corner

The Old House around the Corner

Have a paranormal question, or story

The Old House around the Corner

Postby Elia » Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:16 am

OMG

I'm walking Rosie today, I pass the house I always look at and wonder if its haunted, and think id love to own that and restore it.
So a elderly Gentleman is in the top window painting, I could not help myself, I went into the yard and ask if he was restoring it, he said he was trying to replace all the windows for now, to keep the weather out.

THEN HE TAKES ME ON A TOUR :D So the elderly Lady that owned it died in the house, in 1953, and know one has stepped foot inside till now, and he bought the place 20 years ago, but never messed with it. So when we go in it looks just how she left it, and in really good shape for it to be so old (inside)

I'm always looking out my back window at the back window over there to see if anything ever crosses by it :shock: so far nothing.

I'm like "is it haunted" he looks at me and says well ill tell you a story "I had a guy I paid to mow all this yard and one day he just left and told me he wouldn't be back, he had looked up at the corner window and seen a lady standing there, and the Lady across the street tells me she has seen her several times" I got giddy!!! I have to say it was so cool, ive been passing this place in total wonderment for 22 years, and I'm actually drawn to the place, and today I got to go inside!!!

So we are standing in the yard and I feel a sting, I half way expected to see a scratch mark, but it was a sweat bee :lol: so I leave and a thunderstorm comes needless to say Rosie and myself were soaked when we got home, I actually put her in the shower with me, then went to the gym (did 4 laps tonight) *yea* good day!!!
Elia
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Re: The Old House around the Corner

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:40 am

Sounds like you had a really awesome day!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:19 am

I am exhausted, i've been running all day and now wondering if I should go to the gym, or sit my butt down!! So DIL is all taken care of and Grandson has all he needs for his field trip, then I get home, more shopping for us, just done dishes, :shock: I know right!!! poor, pitiful me.

How ya all today??? we have a cold snap coming, but it's been so beautiful here.

() punish a Woman for abortion, aren't we past all that, was that not settled already :?
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:04 pm

That would have been so awesome! I use to love to go with my sister we would drive around and find empty houses and look in the windows and on rare occasions they would be unlocked and we would wander thru looking..... I really love those very old homes... I could see my self living in one... haunted or not!

Oh did you see the original castle that they based "Dracula" off of is up for sale? man I need to win a lotto ticket! :lol: it would be so fun~ Cold, but fun!
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Elia » Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:00 pm

I like cold!! That's my friend, yep win the lotto, and we can all come to the castle with you *woot*

I can see this house from my bedroom rear window, the city must have replaced a street light, I was looking over there and it was lit up!!! I'm just thinking how weird, that light was not on before. Once all the trees get their leaves it will block my view. I should try to get a picture before it's out of view.
Maybe when I walk Rosie ill take the camera and get a picture from the front, but if you all get on google earth and go past my house turn left on Oddville, you would see it, and you would know which one, just past the small apartment building.
Elia

Postby Elia » Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:40 pm

Here is a picture from my window, it's the big white house you can see through the trees, with (black) windows.

Elia

Postby Elia » Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:42 pm

That small roof you see (red looking) is actually a apartment building, it looks so small when you compare it to the house. The truck is parked in front of it.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:16 pm

[quote="Elia V"
() punish a Woman for abortion, aren't we past all that, was that not settled already :?[/quote]
What? I must have missed that! :shock: We fought long and hard for the right to control our own bodies, don't make me come down there Trump!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:22 pm

:o Are you kidding :shock: It made all the news!!!! He was back peddling so fast, and today says "learning curve" Ahhhhhh if you want to be Commander and Chief should you not already know :? Really Mr. Trump
He never thinks before opening his mouth, he thinks that's alright because he still gets the votes no matter what he says :roll: he may get the nomination, but Hilary will beat him, or Bernie :lol:
Elia

Return to The Paranormal