Ghost Radar

Have a paranormal question, or story

Ghost Radar

Postby Elia » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:33 pm

I downloaded a Ghost Radar app on my phone, seen it in a paranormal show, so I turn this thing on and it's first word was Daniel.
Mind you I know a guy named Daniel and I wonder about him and where he is, so that was kinda weird.
Elia
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Re: Ghost Radar

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:38 pm

Interesting, is it supposed to tell you if a ghost is in the area? Is there any way to find out if "Daniel" has passed over? Now that would be freaky!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:25 pm

Not that I know of, last night it said Tina which was his wife's name and she passed many years ago, just so weird. it didn't say anything else that seemed significant, no I don't know if this gadget just pops out random words or if its really a spirit, really how would you know?? I do see it used in some paranormal shows, so really I'm just playing with it. :D
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:34 pm

I just saw a Ghost Hunters show, they were talking to some of the employees at Bobby Mackays Bar. I thought about you and the photo you showed of you and Bobby. He is quite a skeptic, even though one of his people, the bouncer, had to have an excorcisim done on him. Apparently there are demons in the bar.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:12 pm

That guy is dead now, Carl was his name. Bobby has never believed there is anything there, his wife wont go in the place, he's run this place since he was young, so a lot of years. I didn't go on the ghost tour while I was there, I just got drunk and danced every song :lol: And another point the Ghost Adventures Crew with Zak (well Zak himself) wont step foot back in there, something followed him home (I think maybe all of them) and the last time I seen his show and he was there, he stayed in the car, and even parked on the other side of the road.
For the record I felt nothing, and did not see anything. To me it was just a fun bar.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:34 pm

I think the ghost problems would start when the bar is closed. People are more sensitive when they are alone and it is quiet. I'm glad nothing followed you home. That's a bit creepy that Carl is dead now. Zak is smart not to go back.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:30 pm

He would be even smarter if he stopped investigating period.

They do say it's active when most everybody is gone and they are alone cleaning up. I didn't think it was creepy at all, id love to see what Amy might find in there.
AND..... Nick went to the Black Monk House, and something followed him home. *playing with fire*
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:28 pm

The guys don't exactly go to places where you would meet nice ghosts, Lunatic asylums and prisons don't have the nicest customers. It's not for me.
People do also say that you should be very careful when you buy second hand or antique articles because they could be haunted. I imagine jewelry could have problems because of the close relationship it has with the wearer. Mirrors too.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:04 pm

:shock: I know, I'm so into old stuff, I just love it, how can you know until you take it home??? These things can attach to anything, or anyone, any place, any time. :shock: I love to see what Amy see's just for a day, I don't know how that girl stands it.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:51 am

I don't think I would like seeing what Amy sees either.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:25 pm

For one day, just one. I do wonder about the afterlife, and she has such insight, I often wonder if she is afraid to die, she would know what awaits. Id love to meet her, pick her brain.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:46 pm

I would love to meat her too.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Return to The Paranormal