"Fetchs" 2nd happening?

Have a paranormal question, or story

"Fetchs" 2nd happening?

Postby Madame Marigold » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:40 pm

Do you guys remember all about "Rosie the Fetch" I made that I posted on the site you all had before you got this one? Well, not that I deliberately made another one (Rosy is resting in her own coffin :D ) but.. I have things all scattered around my computer.. crystals, candles, figurines, large & small dolls both knitted ones plastic one etc bunchs of stuff but on the right hand side next to my Hecate I have 3 8" statutes but also 2 5" inch ones. One male one female. Suddenly I have noticed that each morning they have evidently had conversations during the night? Sometimes she has turned her back on him like she is angry sometimes its like he is trying to follow her or ignoring her.. but there are no animals that get up on here! All but one are put up at night even! and I set them up facing each other every time I have noticed them changing position. Makes me curious if it is themselves moving or another entity in the house doing it? hmmm curious minds want to know! What guess do you have? ;)
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Re: "Fetchs" 2nd happening?

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:43 pm

Well, Fetches have a life of their own, maybe they are moving on their own.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby Madame Marigold » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:38 pm

They must be. Even the fan doesn't head this way. One cat is in the cage, 1 locked in bathroom and 1 in my bed. The bird has his own BIG cage in his own room (6x9 cell he shares with my craft stuff) so, either that or we are having earthquakes that are not big enough for the rest of us to feel them... is all I can think of. 1st one is more likely they just be a arguing! :lol: ..
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:09 pm

Maybe you should give them something to do. Just so they are not making their own fun. Sic em on the people that are annoying you. Or maybe sage your house to get rid of residual energy. I know I built up a lot of extra energy and have to clear it occasionally.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:36 pm

Record it Honey find a camera, make sure it's fully charged, set it up and see what it does :shock: wow that's really cool, I think they are moving themselves (JMO)
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:20 pm

I know! Its my opinion to. Even if it was earthquakes some of the positions she is turned to it would have shook her that way. Nor if a cat had gotten loose they could have knocked her down onto the floor. Now its just finding a camera that can film it. The bigger statues have moved very slightly not near like these smaller ones they have turned completely around and about! In some ways its kinda cool... Will def come up with something for the to day. Plus moving my glass ash try full of crystals near them as well. Maybe that will help a bit to. (off to order some sage from ebay!) ;) :mrgreen:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Elia » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:32 pm

if you have a smart phone, plug it in so it wont loose battery power, and prop it up in front of it. That would be cool to post to U Tube.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:36 am

Do you have a wild like camera? They are action activated. I would be interesting for sure.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Return to The Paranormal