matches smell

Have a paranormal question, or story

matches smell

Postby Madame Marigold » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:59 pm

I don't smoke, (no candles since diagnoses with moderate COPD) plus used the big long plastic wand type deal to light them. We don't use anything else that would require a match! But over the weekend I woke up with my fingertips smelling like I had struck a match! Not like smoke or something that had been burned but the specific smell you get when the match has struck down that little strip to make it ignite....
(only on 2 fingertips~ specifically the 2 I would have used if I had struck one!)

(nothing in my dreams had anything to do with that sort of activity it was all about searching buildings again!) go figure! :roll: It was just really, really super strange~ :o
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Re: matches smell

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:10 pm

Do you mean the sulfur smell, maybe you had a little demon fly though your house. :roll:
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby Elia » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:49 pm

:o i have little weird things too, it's so hard to explain them away, and at the same time you don't want to jump to the paranormal. However i do find myself watching my ghost shows and saying "you got spirits dummy" when they shake things off with no reason for it. :lol:
That is weird.
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:29 pm

The sulphur smell. (I think) Last night it was in my humidifier of my C-Pap machine! :o This lil' ole demon needs to skedaddle! shudders... talk about goose bumps~ :o :lol:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:00 pm

Well, it was back again in the humidifier of my Cpap machine. But this time it was the smell of something plastic burning! So I get up, use small flashlight and go thru all through house checking if there was anything wrong (All but the freezer and fridge get unplugged or their power strips turned off EVERY NIGHT) I have a deep paranoia of fire so there is nothing allowed to be plugged in or on over night EVER but those 2 big appliances. So, I come back and go all over the Cpap machine.. nothing, nada... so put the mask back on and it was gone and had a flower smell instead! ?????? (Nothing in our bedroom to even hint at flowers or smell!) so weird... Probably need to do a tarot spread to see who was trying to send message maybe.. hmmmm it is a thought I suppose! Strange right?
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:29 pm

Put some sea salt in water in a spray bottle and spray down the house, or smudge your house. Something is trying to get your attention.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:12 am

Strange smells can mean a Spirit, at my old house id smell perfume sometimes, and I don't wear it, Mom cant tolerate that stuff, I don't even burn incense now that I don't have my downstairs room. or candles that smell :( I know sad just so sad!!!

Ill bet you save money on your electric, It is a good idea, but Mom gets up so early and she would kill me if she couldn't see how to plug something in :lol: I have electrical problems here or a Ghost, stuff turns on and off all by its self. and my little night lights don't last a month.

I hope you find your culprit.
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:45 pm

I know I have a spread to see if you have a ancestor that has a message for you, I might be able to rework it in such a way I can both try to figure out who or what is popping in and why then at the same time after the cards are dealt spraying the daylights out this place! :lol: last night was quiet so maybe it was expecting me to shuffle for it today.. I guess I had better! :o :lol: :D
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Elia » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:05 am

:shock: :o :? I have to know what you got!!!

I was talking to Sally today, she use to live in this apartment, she said my bedroom was always creepy, and they had it set up for their little Grandson who would run out and say "I scard Gannie" and wouldn't go back in unless she or her Hubby was in there with him. I remember coming down to stay a week with her, which is why I just fell in love with it, but I only slept in that room one night, it was creepy, I didn't feel alone, the next night I slept on the couch in the living room, the next day I just went home.
Since ive moved in here, and that's my bedroom, it's not creepy at all, my TV has come on twice, my light will come on, and something yelled in my ear not t long ago and said "room" other than that it's been fine :lol: :lol: :lol: I know …..is that all..... 8-)
Id love to have Amy Allen walk through here and tell me what she see's, this building is very old. there was a man that was shot and killed right where I park my truck!!!
Im pulling out my Tarot cards tonight going to put a few in my working. Going for Harmony, and Healing for my DIL and Son.

Happy Full Moon
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:07 pm

Nice one re: Harmony and Healing.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:37 pm

Greg calls today, he took money to my Son at the hospital :shock: how great is that, I didn't expect that in a million years, my Son was so thankful, he doesn't get a check till the first.
So you go Hecate :D
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:18 pm

Looks like you got Harmony and Healing! Well done!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:25 pm

I know, im so glad, they said it wasn't in the bone so she may get there without loosing her leg, and they got an apartment!!!! so they aren't homeless anymore. Those two have been through it, My Son went to help her Son's wife with the kids, when her Son came back all hell broke loose and they loose a place to live *shaking my head* but he says he done with them, and I hope he means it.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:58 pm

No good deed goes unpunished! What are you going to do?
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:29 pm

the smell is back in the humidifier of my c-pap machine. And it is a new one they just sent me! But this time instead of the match smell it smelled of a cigar. Thing is none of my immediate family smoked cigars! I don't know of anyone who does or did~ other than my dad's cop friend who died years ago..... super weird. Guess need to get deck out and start shuffling! shakes head. If they got a message for me, cant they get it to me in a clearer format? huffs :roll:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:17 pm

Weird! Do a card reading.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:26 pm

I did the reading and pulled the 4 of Pents, the Miser card. "Hold on to what you have." So, trying to picture who it could be! So, used regular playing card deck and did some yes and no questions and got: it was a relative, my mother's father Grandpa John (Shorty) I don't remember him much at all. the only thing I remember was hearing a noise and opening the door on Easter morning and catch sight of him rushing back to his car so we wouldn't know it was him leaving me the Easter basket. I never really knew much about him other than he kept alllll his family around him. In his house! EVERYONE once they married? their spouse was also insisted to live there as well. (that's why supposedly he and grandma divorced) shrugs not sure but that might make the MISER card make more sense. I kept trying to remember what was going on at the time that might have given him cause to come bring a message and all I can think of was we were talking with sis about what we are going to do with house in town. We own it now outright but it is in desperate need of repair (right now uninhabitable). And we have been bouncing 4 different options around about how to deal with it. 1. Repair it one item at a time. (3 main items) to make it livable... all new electric wiring, then piping, then central heat and air then go from there a bit at a time. 2. Have a company come in and do all the remodeling and get it all done basically at once OR 3. bulldoze it down and build all new house on top of the empty spot left. And lastly 4. Sell both places and by a new one period. All 4 have both good and bad pro's and con's which has us kinda stymied and slow moving on our decision making about this issue. that's all I can think of that might have bought him around. Not sure though might do some more shuffles to double check! waggles eyebrows... mighta just wanted to say HI maybe?
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:00 pm

OMG, maybe Grandpa John wants you to invite the kids into the house for the winter! You know, keep the family together, for ever......
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:17 pm

shakes head moaning not just no but *&%% no! I don't think hubby could survive that! (it is consideration though isn't it?) though have no idea where I would put them! Its tight in here as it is~ The fact that they sleep till 3 or 4 bugs him, that they wont get a job bugs him, although we can both kinda see that with a record its sorta hard but seriously? Nothin??? Happy living in a tent besides the shores of a dirty lake bugs him, anyway I just don't see dad going for this... but he worries more about them than I do! so.. who's to say? Another thing to do a reading on I suppose! rubbing paws together excited.. (don't care the whys or wherefores just need a reason to shuffle!) hahahaha a true addict I be! The never ending soap opera of life here on the shambling shack of the bunny hutch.... ROFL
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:44 pm

Hee Hee! Just stiring the pot!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:14 pm

Get one of those C Pap cleaner things, it's on TV all the time.
Elia

Return to The Paranormal