Ghosts amoung us

Have a paranormal question, or story

Ghosts amoung us

Postby Elia » Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:55 pm

A book by James Van Praagh: Ghosts among us, this is a small excerpt, worth a read.

Quote:
“If you keep them here *spirit”, it really wouldn’t be fair to them, ” I explained. “They’re spirits, and they need to continue on their journey. The best thing to do is to set them free from the shackles of this earth plane.”

It’s ironic that we, the living, can just as easily keep the dead around with our thoughts as the dead can manipulate us with theirs.

Guilt, anger, and resentment keep souls in self=imposed prisons even after they die. To move on, we must learn to forgive others as well as ourselves.

Earthbound ghosts live out all of their earthly desires and have a sense that they want to experience something more. When they do, they are ready to move into the higher mental and spiritual dimensions.

As I explain the various levels of the spirit world, please remember that I do so based on my own spiritual evolvement.

When we are able to see love and healing and think of people as good, not evil, we may be able to change our perspective on life in general.

Loving thoughts help those in the lower spiritual dimensions find the truth.

Thought controls existence, and so whatever one believes is what one gets.

Not only is the lower astral realm made up of our collective negative thoughts and emotions, but we continually feed it through our negativity, including negative forms of entertainment. Violent movies, television shows, and music that exaggerate people’s fears and cruel behavior may seem exciting, but they only exacerbate the baser thoughts of society.
Elia
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Return to The Paranormal