Shadow People

Have a paranormal question, or story

Shadow People

Postby Elia » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:05 am

Shadow People

Shadow people are very dangerous entities, they can cause harm to the elderly, actually draining the life from them over time. They also like to convince children to do harm to themselves.
Some entities can appear as a shadow, they can actually take any form they want, so not all shadows are shadow people.
No one knows where they come from or how to get rid of them, they are nasty.
But if you have a known portal, that can be closed. I would think you would need a Psychic Medium to even find out if its a Shadow person, and to find the portal.

These are definitely something you would not want in your home.

Any thoughts, or experiences. open for dissussion.
Elia
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Re: Shadow People

Postby Ouroboros » Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:19 pm

I have never seen a Shadow Person, nor do I want to. I have had a ghost of a little boy in my upstairs bedroom. He was the ghost of my nextdoor neighbours son. I explained that his Mummy lived next door and if he wanted to see her, he had to go next door. I also told him he was dead and he had to go to the light.
I only saw him once and he must have moved one because I never saw him again.
I never told the neighbour that I saw him either.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:28 am

That's wild, did the neighbor ever tell you she had seen him?? Ive seen things from the corner of my eye, so I wont call that even a shadow, for all I know its a play on the light or something, as far as seeing a ghost no I haven't but, when I was very young, I saw my sister standing at the foot of the bed, I kept putting my head under the cover and telling her she was scaring me and to stop, finally I reached over and when I felt her laying there, "it" disappeared. I could see right through it, but it was her plain as day. Only she was sleeping, now I wonder if she was having an OBE and just didn't know it. I never saw her again. This is my Baby Sister, she and I are the only ones left. (and Mom)

Crazy stuff!!
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:03 am

I was going to tell my neighbour, but somehow I could'nt. Maybe one day, but not yet. I don't think they believe in the paranormal. If we ever get on the subject, I'll tell them.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:08 pm

I don't know that I would either, it might make them feel sad to think their Son is not at rest, or crossed, although maybe he did after you told him where to go, to his Mother.
You just have to ponder that realm, it has to be more than our small brains can imagine.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:51 pm

True Dat! I think he crossed over because I have not seen him since. I like to think he is at rest now.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:21 am

I was watching a Paranormal show, and one of the "experts" said that shadow people will have a form but no neck and they are a very solid black. I still think it would take a medium to know for sure.

The new Paranormal Witness show has started and A Haunting, I think both are on Dentation America channel, or investigation discovery. It's just unbelievable what some entities are capable of.
I cant help it, I'm addicted to watching them Image

They have a (down south) paranormal show with rednecks, I watched one and decided I didn't like it.
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:03 pm

As a teenager I had a LOT of paranormal things happen both with me and all around me and one of those was one of these shadow people.....

We lived in a trailer park on top of a (I guess) a old indian ground. (I know every one says this) but if nothing else we had a grave size capped spot in our yard that no grass would grow and no matter how hard I tried I could not get down to the point to pry it off! And of course we associated all the things that happened inside to it~

The dog and the baby would wave/wag tail at it, bark or babble at it, do the "gimme" tiny hands wanting to be picked up motions, there was voices & scents but not strong enough to make sense of them. But there was also screams. We would call police, neighbors but no one but us could heard them. It also seemed to affect the elders moods? Tempers, fears and other problem areas of each of our personalities seemed to be magnified. Not constantly but enough.

Then one night I was wakened by something and when I opened my eyes there was this dark form right beside my bed! I could not move or scream, It never said anything but the "sense"? it gave off scared the literal daylights out of me.....it truly was evil I would swear it. And I am a horror story addict. I didn't scare easily. my bed times story's were not Goldilocks and 3 bears by a long shot! They were stories like the lost liver one...

I never saw it again but I also could not go into that room for some time. And when I did for some reason I went on a vampire kick. It had to be a vamp so when I was tasked with tending my sisters new baby and having to sleep with said kid THERE all the way on that end of house all alone (dad and sis at work ) I got in my head I had to save the baby!

So, did you know garlic powder added to touch of water to make a paste and rubbed on babies neck can cause a real bad rash? of course when they finally took baby to hospital and they started accusing (questioning) mom, dad & sis I never said a word! (couldn't they smell the garlic?) pthhh
I didn't sleep well for several months for fear of something getting that damn baby. they deserved the scrutiny. :lol:

(I even took 1 of dad's guns and stepped out on back landing and shot at the vamp making noises outside my window hoping to scare it away before it could get the screen off..I bet that raccoon never messed with our trash again!) :lol: :oops:

Anyway I think that was also when I was the most "open". I would take a deck of cards to school and read for the other jr high school kids. etc till I quit school altogether.
Me and my older sister especially did well especially doing it with each other.. She taught me a lot.

We would know when the phone would ring, who was on the other end.. we even once moved a small ash tray telepathically. Of course when we showed dad he put a stop to any more playing around with ANYTHING remotely dealing with things like this. :lol: :roll:

I have the old "something out of the corner of my eye" here on these 10 acres now but never again one of the dark shadow people. Thank Goodness! (but I still have garlic & garlic powder for JIC) ;)
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Elia » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:45 pm

:o Oh hell, ill have to re read this. :shock:
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:53 pm

I am reading a good book by Dion Fortune about Psychic attacks and how to prevent them, Apparently a lot of them are caused by Elemental beings or people who were Witches in a past life and hav'ent resolved that.
On the same Forum as the book, the Pagan Path, they say that Witch Cats are unused magickal energy left over from doing magick. I thought they were the ghosts of my past cats so I guess I have some magickal clearing to do. Any thoughts?
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:18 am

I believe at least once a year you should clear your house of all the energy that has been stored up, once you get layers upon layers it's harder to clear. Ive had to do several smudging's in the last 6 months or so just from the activity and what I feel is negative energy from the boys fighting, Mom and her little moods, and all that gone on with my Son, and his Wife, then the divorce, Grrrr it really needed to be cleared.

That's crazy about the Witch Cat, learn something everyday!!
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:40 pm

I don't think I have ever cleared this house! I know I have put my witches bottle down in the ground on the whistle that you have to drive over to enter the place but the trailer? I never have. Then again since we built it from the frame in/out the only energies are ours. from Halloween 2004 till now....

huh does it still need cleared? just curious. :? :roll:
(Actually the only energies are mine and the animals hubby is not awake in this place 30 hrs a week)
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Elia » Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:20 pm

Id clear it, energy is stored and should be removed before it begins to layer.

Just like cleansing and blessing your tools, I re do mine about once a year depending on how much work ive done with them.
I like to clear energy, and start fresh, but that's me, IDK if everyone else thinks like I do.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:30 pm

You know, I don't really use tools, I have a drawer full of wands and I just never seem to need them. The finger seems to do the job. I do however wash my hands often. I just like making wands.
When Hubby goes back to work in April I will smudge the house.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby patrah » Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:18 pm

I think I experienced shadow people on a couple of occasions....
If they are so dangerous, it may be why my mom would not give me her house when we moved from detroit to Southfield...
She actually "tricked" me into moving to Southfield by saying I could have the Southfield house and she would stay back....
I saw two of them in the dining room leaning forward as though talking while sitting at the dining room table.....
The weird part is that I was upstairs in my room at the time I saw them....
I saw two outside that house at night too....
How I saw shadows at night I do not know...same as I saw them downstairs while I was up I guess....
I do not remember them without necks though....
Just that they were much taller than average people....
And when I saw the ones outside they came from the back yard very quickly...
I remember being more frightened at them outside than in....
I recall "knowing" that they were dangerous.....
Though I have had other entities that I could see after that, I do not recall them no more...
I'm going to read everything above....
Pretty sure those are not who are "bothersome" here and now....
After moving to Southfield I saw a man in the house who wasn't there...
Thought he was a ghost....
Until I saw him at the market down the street....
He knew I knew who he was...
He had apparently been projecting ti to the house when he thought we were sleep...
I saw him once down here in this neighborhood which is many years and a long way away....
I was enjoying Chinese food at the local Restraunt, and there he was at the Restraunt talking to some other people and eating in the same Restraunt....
Again he knew who I was, and I pointed him out to the people I was with....
He scurried to leave...
Wish I would of chased him.....
But aside from not noticing the neck or absence of neck, I'm thinking I had shadow people....it was soon after me seeing those two shadows outside that our home was broken into...
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby patrah » Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:26 pm

And as far as portals go, I'm certain I have vig ole vats, not just portals....
And also people who because of their long time living here, know of an or more than one way in and out which I do not know...
And if it is possible, I think I carry portals with me as I migrate....
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Elia » Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:37 pm

I don't think you can carry a portal with you, but you may be inadvertently opening one when you move to a new location.

Shadow People are not usually in pairs, it's very rare to find more than one in a location, but possible. A ghost can project themselves as a shadow, so it's really hard to say if they are real shadow people, usually it takes a (really good) medium to know the difference, and when a ghost projects as a shadow they are not nice, and want to scare you.

There is so much in the astral plan we don't know, it's mind blowing!!
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:07 pm

I don't know what to think of that. I don't think it was a Shadow Person, but someone who can project himself into different locations. Like Astral travel but on a physical plane. Translocation?
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby patrah » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:10 pm

Well each time those were in a pair...and I'm thinking they were the same two....
The first time I actually thought they were deceased family...
Except their forms were much different...
In both instances they were tall and lean....
They have not been here....
The phenomenon of missing things and the trail of eternal trash(even stuff I have long since gotten rid of) saga continues....
I'm not worrying though, because those things have got to get in line after the mundane stuff crowding the primrose pathway......
That man though who I saw in the house who was not in the house, was as far as I could tell ( without walking up and pinch/punching him) was a real live human man who for whatever reason was projecting into our home when he thought we were as,eep....
I happened to wake up early and see him in the hallway....
And he must of lived close, because he was known at the market down the street....
Filthy ole man....
And when I saw him down this way, 25 years later, I couldn't figure how he got here to find him at the Restraunt...
Unless birds of a feather told him ther was a vulnerable old woman here....
I dunno maybe those stupid kind of,people,are drawn to me....
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Elia » Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:09 pm

:shock: be careful
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:27 pm

I think it is possible for the strange man to be watching you in an astral state, he maybe connected to you from a past life. I don't think I would approach him. I will find the link to Dion Fortune's Book on psychic shielding. It is on another site I hang out at called the pagan pathway, you may have to join, It is a teaching site with a Forum. But it has a good library which I like to use.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:46 pm

Here is the link to Dion Fortunas book on Psychic Protection, the more I read, the more I realise that I need to read it. It is quite a long book and I am only just through the first section..
Also some of these long shadow like creatures could be elemental beings.
www.paganpath.com/psychic-sd
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby patrah » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:59 pm

I got uneasy feelings from the shadow like ones, and from the real man....
Was told that people who are living like you and me, astral project for illicit reasons....
The real man was walking toward my daughters room one morning before we would of ordinarily been awake....
She was pretty young girl then.....
When I screamed "there is a man in the house" we all woke up and searched for him.....
He was gone.....
When I saw him in the market, he knew that I knew....
Now very many years later, in the Restraunt, he only seemed to know when I told my friends to sneak a look at him.....
He then left the Restraunt.....
He knows I know...
And he doesent like that I know.....
The last "appearance" he made to my knowledge was then about 2-3 years ago in the Restraunt.....
Maybe he has something to do with the odd things happening in this house where I am seemingly "stuck"......
The shadow like characters were not friendly outside when I saw them....
Seemed to want to rush and scare me.....
When I saw them in the dining room downstairs but from my bedroom upstairs, I'm not sure they knew I saw them....
They did not seem AS scary,but one other thing about the first time with the shadows....
I was upstairs in my room and when I tried to speak, a different voice came out of me.....
I'm trying to remember what I said....
I had remembered for a couple of years or so....
But it definately was someone else's voice I used, or it used me....
And trying to remember if the shadows downstairs heard me with this weird voice or no.....
No I do not approach such people or things....
The shadows downstairs were leaning into their conversation at the side of the dining table.....
I say conversation because that is what it looked like.....
I heard nothing from them.....
Just the strange voice I had....
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:40 pm

I would definately be smudging my house with Sage and then Sandlewood. Sandlewood is what the priests use in excorsism.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby patrah » Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:55 am

This was another house a long time ago....
I did see that man in this neighborhood years later.....
Someone or something does come in here though when I am sleep and when I am gone....
I burn sulphur, frankinsense, myrrh, Rosemary.....
I have some sandalwood powder insence which is not pure, and I can add it...
I also burn dragons blood insence not pure....
The plan is to get some dragons blood resin....
I have palo santo, cascarilla, and I sprinkle salt too...
In house, I sprinkle sea, kosher or canning salt....
I have a little moon salt left...
I have rue and sage powder which I put onto tea light candles....
I need to get with it though and burn something daily...
A friend said to me she thought I was burning stuff too often....Then after I really told her the issues here, she said she now knows what I e been trying to say all this time...she said burn it as often as I feel....
I will be better as I get the heck out of dodge....
Or out of southwest Detroit.....
My remedie was to burn something three days in a row, then every other day for six days, then every three days for nine days, then start over...
The shop I go to sometimes, made some black insence with oils in it for me to sprinkle around this house,and recommended I do same with white are
Lund the move to house....
Promptly came home and lost the black insence....
Have got to get back to the shop or make it myself....
I have some "war oil" which I made, but the peppers I put in must of spoiled it thought it was refrigerated, or whoever comes in here put something in it....
I will pour it around the house when I have time....
But there is the side of the house where I would have to climb the fence to get over there....
patrah
Dark Beauty

Return to The Paranormal