[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
onestopwitchshop.com • View topic - Ghost stories

Ghost stories

Have a paranormal question, or story

Re: Ghost stories

Postby Ouroboros » Tue May 17, 2016 2:30 am

A witch cat, or something bigger?
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby Elia » Tue May 17, 2016 4:12 pm

just a small black blob, like the size of a cat, for sure.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Thu May 19, 2016 2:00 am

Could someone there be generating a polterguist? Like your Daughter or you? Meditation or Buddist Chanting. Om anyone?
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Sat May 21, 2016 3:12 pm

Could be Mom, she very rarely lets her anger out, and she seems to stay peeved, but since its just her and I now she is better. Seems if my Granddaughter comes over things pick up, I think her being a sensitive she attracts it, it kicks up when she is here, and my Daughter swears something is in her house.

My Daughter told me there is a haunted clock at her school, every day at one pm it runs back to twelve the in about fifteen min. it goes back to it real time, yesterday she filmed it with her phone. they cant find a cause for this, its a regular wall clock like you would buy at Wal Mart with just a battery. none of the other clocks in the school does this. so when she comes over ill get to see the clock moving by itself. and the second hand doesn't move when its doing this :shock:
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Sat May 21, 2016 3:19 pm

wow that is odd! Not much in the physical world can explain that one~ maybe you will get a "feel" off the picture when you see it? (I can some times read pics but not always) cant wait to hear what you think/see!
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Elia » Sat May 21, 2016 4:02 pm

I wish there was a way to up load it to here from her phone. She took a picture of the back of it too. I'm going to see if there is anything that has a setting, to restart the clock at noon everyday, she says it just a regular clock, so we will see and ill come back with my report. :D
Elia

Postby Elia » Mon May 23, 2016 2:20 am

I got to see the clock today, OMGz it was the wildest thing, she showed me the back and its just a regular clock, WOW

I was sitting in the kitchen today and something touched my leg I thought it was one of my critters but nothing was there, I freaked a little, (just for about two seconds) of course Baby Girl was standing there, these thing follow her, so when she coms to stay a while I'm sure its going to get wild.

So the house we when to look at, I ask her as we were going down the stairs did you feel anything and she pointed toward the hall and said there, so we go down stairs where the realtor was, and I told her, so she says she's a sensitive and she has seen things in the house, and both said it's not negative. (at separate times) so a wild day for sure!!
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Tue May 24, 2016 7:30 pm

You certainly have a lot of activity at your house. What house were you looking at? Of course the Realtor would say the energy is not negative. If you were alone in the house at midnight, it could be different. But at least they are admitting that there is activity in the house. Not many agents would even entertain the thought, let alone admit they were sensitives.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Tue May 24, 2016 8:03 pm

I know............... I was floored, but my Granddaughter had felt it and said it wasn't bad, before we talked to the realtor. I wonder if they would let any one camp out at night to see :D
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Thu May 26, 2016 7:16 pm

You, Gran Daughter and the Realtor go for the Midnight Ghost Busting sleep over. I dare you!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Thu May 26, 2016 9:28 pm

Oh that would be awesome! Maybe take a tape recorder and see if any messages get left as well? That would be soo much fun.. could be scary as well but FUN! paws crossed you get to do it~
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Elia » Sat May 28, 2016 5:40 pm

Elia

Postby Elia » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:29 pm

There is a new show starting its a whole town that's haunted, (reality show) I think its on Travel channel, the Sheriff is bringing in the best investigators to check out this town. Ill make sure of the name, time and date and let ya all know.

Ghosts of Shepherdstown Channel ~ Destination America 194 (if you have Dish Network) it does not show the date, but I believe its the 13 or 14th.

Sorry I have to sign off I have to get this room cleaned, and get a few things washed and packed.

See you all on Sunday!!
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:58 pm

I have cable, but I will keep checking the guide. Sounds interesting.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:21 am

I'm watching A Haunting right now, its the episode of Bobby Mackey's which is in Wilder Ky. and maybe less than an hour away, the Ghost Adventure Crew wont even go back there, now that my Grandson is 21 we are planning to go one weekend, see if we have an experience.
It's the place Becky went to and brought back the X that the GAC had put on the floor and a piece of wall paper and part of a small brick (yes she's a nut job) Just after that is when the burn came up on the floor.

I love these shows :D I may have a problem :lol: :shock:

Funny thing is Bobby Mackey himself don't believe in ghosts :? still :lol:
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:20 pm

Watched a "Dead files " Marathon, this morning, awesome!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:40 pm

Elia

Postby Elia » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:26 pm

I love these paranormal shows. I've always been curious about the other side. When I was little I saw my Sister standing at the foot of the bed, I could see through her, she was just walking in place, I kept covering my head and peeking back, finally I said your scaring me, and reached beside me and poof it was gone and she was sound asleep. I don't think I told anybody about that when it happened.

We use to spend the night with my Aunt and she would make us sleep in the "morgue" (that's what we called it because all the family members were laid out there until the funerals) it would scare the beegee'se out of us. It was scary in there, a part of the house that they never used.
I can remember a few paranormal experiences when I was young, any of you remember any???
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:12 pm

I bet she was astral travelling.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:05 pm

That's what I think now, back then I was just freaked out. Ill never loose that picture in my mind
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:39 pm

I had a few... mainly smells and sounds but there is one that stands out and that was someone waking me up and it was a demon at the side of my bed.....that one was scary. After that I drove my big bro nutz cause I always made sure the light was on in the bathroom between us and if he shut it off? I would scream bloody murder.. (he is like 14yrs older totally P'%$$d him off)

I wouldn't just get up and turn it back on NOOOOO (No way I'm putting my feet down where they could be grabbed!) he was the one that shut if off and he knew better he had to turn it back on! or move..... other than that all the other ones were mild....
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Elia » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:02 pm

Was talking to my Sister today, she said see seen people standing in her kitchen, and puff they were gone, so id definitely have to cleanse that place, in the Apartment above her a Lady blew her brains out *eek* :? So yea id need to do that, she had already told me she gets the creeps in the back hall way. When I was visiting her I didn't feel anything, I must be closed really, really, closed.
Elia

Postby Elia » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:35 am

Soooooooooo last night Randy and I were talking and my lamp (touch tamp) just came on :shock: neither of us near it :?

then today while I was gone (South) lol he said the dog food just scattered out of the bowl, I was talking to him on the phone when it happened and he was like "no way dude" I'm saying what's going on, he was like "this dog food just scattered for no reason.

interesting, I do think my Ghost buddies don't want me to move.
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:22 pm

Is there a way you can take the household "companions" with you? Like using a container or a figurine for them to inhabit? How many (total) do you think are there?
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Elia » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:12 pm

I'm leaving them here :lol: I do believe the apartment will have enough of its own, this is a very old building, a Woman shot herself in the Mangers apt. Lots of history there, but I'm going to smudge, and seal.
I cant get up with my Daughter, so I don't know when ill get to do her house for Baby Girl, things are just going so fast, I haven't the time.
Elia

PreviousNext

Return to The Paranormal