[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
onestopwitchshop.com • View topic - Ghost stories

Ghost stories

Have a paranormal question, or story

Re: Ghost stories

Postby Elia » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:08 pm

Did you stir a pot you should have left unstirred???
Elia
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby Madame Marigold » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:52 pm

Not to my knowledge! The only spell I have done lately was candle magic and novena for Patrahs cat and dog..... though I have done some type of magic in a dream but it was a dream! So I don't think it counts nore do I really remember what is was I did? :lol: I really don't know...though got to admit I am sure curious now~
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:48 pm

I have worked magick in a dream, that was the cut the onion, peel the layers, banish sorrow and despair. Spell. I felt much better after that one.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:44 am

I would certainly think you could work magic in a dream, i've dreamed of work (a lot) over the years, but what's always on my mind and my thoughts and my reading material plus the TV I watch Witchcraft, so heck yea your subconscious could do that, and I believe it could be guided and it actually work.

Pay close attention, and get back to us with any more experiences you have.
Elia

Postby Elia » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:58 pm

Last night my light came on (this is the third time) only this time I was facing it and it went from low light to bright, so I open my eyes and had to practically get out of bed to tap it off (it's a touch lamp) and when you're turning it on it will go in stages to get to the bright one, but this was very smooth from dull to bright.
I think I'm going to put a surge protector strip there and plug it into that to see if it does it again, mind you my clock is also in that outlet and nothing has ever happened to that, so we shall see.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:24 pm

What did your em meter say? I think you just have a bad lamp. Now you can't even blame it on the cat.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:14 pm

It could be a bad lamp, but it never did that at my house, I had all kinds of things happen there, but that little lamp wasn't one of them. *shake head* one can only wish to understand, for now ill assume its a short in the lamp (I really don't thing so though) any way ill do a surge strip and see.
The first two times I woke up to it being on the lowest setting, but last night it just in one slick move went from low to high, just very strange. Ill catch Mom gone and sage this place, that what ill do, she wont let me when she's here.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:36 pm

Use the Santo Palo, it smells better than Sage.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:29 pm

Damn it, I just erased this whole page, I hate when I do that!!!

So I start again, today I was talking to my Granddaughter on the phone, I ask her is it still quiet there, she said yes , she hasn't been held down in the bed since I did the cleansing :shock: me: "you were held down" her: "yea and the closet door would open and shut" :? me: "really" :o why didn't you tell me that before!!!! her: "I don't know, it happened a lot, it was scary, I told you I was scared" :? Hell you didn't tell me that!!!
She says her Mom feels like someone is always watching her, but she is safe. (this in no way is like the first version, your getting the short story)

So as we are talking on the phone, I hear a loud crash, I'm thinking Mom has fell in the kitchen, and broken glass as she went down, everyone comes running to see what happened, and it was one of the boys that noticed (the only) Jesus picture in my house (belonged to my Grandmother Jones) had hopped up from the nail and fell to the floor and shattered. (this is a very old picture I remember since I was a kid) :o the nail is pointed upward and not loose :shock:
We cant figure out how or why it fell. Now I'm truly thinking something may be here, in this building, it is very old with a lot of history, and maybe something just wonders from apt to apt, :? I really need to get Mom out of here for a day and cleanse this place.
It can wonder else ware, now my picture is broken :(

And I will use the incense you sent me, that's a great idea.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:29 pm

I'm thinking your daughter might be creating Polterguist. If she can't control her abilities it could be them manifesting themselves out of control.
and I don't know what is up with Jesus. Was that in your new apartment? Check your ghost app. :shock:
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:44 pm

Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:17 am

"Something is up with Jesus!" Sounds like a gospel song. :lol: :lol:
I have been feeling tired too. I think it is the shorter days and longer nights. We are used to summer. It has been cloudy or raining for so long here, when the Sun comes out its like "What the Heck".
When you do your Full moon house selling spelling ask for an energy booster too. I'm going to add that in to mine. and a million bucks...not the reindeer type please either. :oops: Must be specific!!!!!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:02 pm

I can do that.

So far light has stayed off, and is working well. :D
Elia

Postby Elia » Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:02 pm

Lamp still behaving, nothing has happened since Jesus jumped off the wall, ill keep you informed :D
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:07 pm

Glad to hear it.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:33 pm

I woke up about 9 this morning turned over and the lamp was on the dim setting :shock: Truly a mystery to me, is it the lamp or a ghost :?
I keep checking this lamp and cant get it to malfunction, so IDK
Elia

Postby Elia » Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:18 am

It was on yesterday when we came home from shopping (dim) seems it cant get to the middle or bright setting (only did that once each) I may buy a new lamp, see if that solve the problem.
Elia

Postby Elia » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:39 pm

OK so last evening Mom had called me in to fix her mask and breathing machine, I went into the room (it's right beside mine) fixed it and as I left, I look to my left and my door (bedroom) was closed, (all the way) mind you, you have to slam it before it will close, and we didn't hear a thing, because today my BIL took part of the top off so it would shut because it hangs up. :shock:
Now it will open and shut like it should, yesterday it should have hung up at the top, but that sucker was closed!!

I can not explain that one at all :shock: !!!!
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:41 pm

The Spirits are playing with you.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:52 pm

What ever it is it seems to like my room, last evening I was on the way to Grandsons room and noticed my overhead light was on :shock: I assure you I don't leave that light on when I leave the room, I had been in the living room watching TV, so my bedroom light (the big one overhead) should have been off.
Hell maybe that whole room has a short, maybe ill wait for something to come flying at me, then I can for sure say its paranormal, I haven't had anything yell in my ear here, (I really don't like that at all) so that's good.
If it's a spirit I think it roams around the building, I don't believe it stays in here, lots of apt's here.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:28 pm

You must be a shining light to the Spirits. You are so attractive. :lol: :lol: :lol: You really should write to Amy, maybe your a Spirit Lighthouse.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:23 am

If I could get Mom out of the apt id sage and seal it, then the spirits could stay in the other parts of the building. I just cant figure out how to get her gone for a day. She would smack me if I came in her room with burning sage.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:35 pm

Even if one of the Kids could take her out of Dinner or lunch, you could do a quick sage and open all the windows. The Santo Palo does not smell as strong as Sage. I used both and the smell was gone in a couple of hours. Old people are not supposed to smell things. Opps!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:48 am

She has a nose like a hound dog, make a piece of toast and she comes to the kitchen to see what's being cooked :lol:
All the kids are so far away, my Son doesn't have a car, he uses the bus system, and if I got the Grandson to take her out (he's working) she would want to know why I wasn't going. When she goes to the Dr. here, she's back before I get up.
Ill catch a brake someday. My Spirit isn't here all the time anyway, yesterday it made a sound in the corner of the kitchen, sounded like the toaster popped up, but it wasn't hot, we were both at the table for that one.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:28 pm

Hummm, toasters don't usually pop when they are on their own. I think you are attracting spirits. Can you tell them they are dead and to move on to the light.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

PreviousNext

Return to The Paranormal