[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
onestopwitchshop.com • View topic - Ghost stories

Ghost stories

Have a paranormal question, or story

Re: Ghost stories

Postby Elia » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:33 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I know!!!!!

Mom's lamp is new, my TV is new, the other lamp is old, so yea WTF category on the new stuff. To beat it all they are all on surge strips. Mmmmmmmmm

I can see why people will say "i don't know what it is" when a ghost is starring at them :lol: :lol:
Elia
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:59 pm

Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:37 pm

I saw one when i was a little girl, it scared the hell out of me, but funny thing i never told anybody. It was my Sister (younger) she was walking in place at the foot of the bed, i kept pulling the covers up and looking again she would still be there, finally i told her she was scaring me, then i reached over and she was sleeping beside me, and poof she was gone. Now I'm think she was astral traveling, or having an OFB experience, just didn't or wasn't aware of it. It was crazy, never happened again.
I have another story, but it's a bit longer so ill save it for another day.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:40 pm

Must have been an out of body experience, just going for a little walk.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:07 am

I didn't know it at the time, but i think it now, i can still see that in my mind so plain!!
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:19 pm

Sometimes it is difficult to realize what you are seeing at the time. It is not a regular occurrence and it really takes you aback. I think as people become more aware and sensitive to the occult, there will be more people that can see spirit. As a child seeing something would be quite unsettling.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:35 am

If it had kept happening i don't know what id done, i don't think my Dad or Mom would have believed me, i was really young when that happened, maybe 7 years old?? I'm not totally sure. I watched Dead Files tonight, i love that show!!
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:28 pm

I missed Dead Files, but I am taping it. Love that show as well.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:37 pm

ok, here is the horror faery story my mother would give me at night when I was going to bed.. figured with Halloween coming up might be a good time to put out some good scary storys? If this is wrong location just let me know.

THE LIVER
Halloween story telling! So, here is one of my mothers "horror stories" she would tell me at night. Now to set the stage, I am 7? give or take, still sleeping in her room cause at this point doctors still think I am going to die at any moment.. so mom starts the story about "The Liver"!

"late one afternoon a mother asks her son to go to the store to buy some liver for her to cook for dinner that night. She had forgotten it on her previous grocery store trip so after handing her child the money she grabs his shoulders and re-emphasizes NO candy! Get the liver for dinner and maybe this weekend I will get you some candy. So, the young man, frustrated, stomps out the door heading towards the grocery store. Now, he is in no hurry for he has no love for this meal his mother insists on once a week so he ambles about poking here and there then suddenly he sees a dead man in a culvert as he get closer to the crossroads towards the grocery store! Suddenly, unsure of himself, his bravado slipping he furtively cast his eyes around looking to see if he see's anyone around. What had happened here? Did someone kill him? Was he hit by a car? There are no sirens yet, no people looking at the scene... he slightly calms down. Suddenly a thought comes to mind... here is a liver.. free? hmmm so, he takes out his scout knife and tediously starts, and somehow succeeds in achieving his goal. He quickly strips his outer bloody shirt off and tosses it in the trash bin right before the parking lot of the store and heads in and goes straight for the candy aisle. Successful, he picks up the liver from where he had hid it on his way home.... after dinner, avoiding his mothers worried glances for his lack of appetite he finishes his nighttime routine and gets into bed. As he is just starting to doze off he hears:
"I want my liver!" his eyes bust open wide, suddenly wide awake he hears it again..
"I am at the corner and I want my LIVER!" he shivers in fear. Surely he is dreaming. It has to be because he ate all that candy.. right? he sighs deep and snuggles down a bit more.
"I am at your street and I want my LIVER!" his trembling starts again! Why hasn't his mother or father arisen hearing this? Then:
"I am on your driveway WHERE is my LIVER?" he feels tears of fear starting to roll down his cheeks..
"I am at your front door WHERE IS MY LIVER?" his crying has turned into whimpers of terror!
"I am in your house, where is my LIVER?" his breathe is getting harder and harder to catch!
"I am at your bedroom door, where IS MY LIVER?" he burrows under the blankets hiding in terror!!!! The voice getting louder and louder!
"I am at your bedside where is my..."he opens his mouth to scream......right as his father reaches out to shake him to see what is wrong......

Now in real life at this point of mom's story my older brother (15 yrs older) a Vietnam vet, had heard mom start the story and had did the solider crawl? starting at other end of trailer working his way to end of mom's bed...(drunker than a skunk) right about THIS POINT he jumped up over the end of the bed with a HUGE growl! mom falls off the bed in panic, I shriek in fear, pee the bed and cant breathe, talk about a heap of trouble! Dad was not happy with brother trying to scare us to death! (he almost succeeded!) Funny thing is dad didn't say anything to mom for her choice of bed time stories~ hmmm trust me it was extremely scary the way she did it. I can still remember how scary it was 49yrs later! :) of course it didn't stop me from giving this very same bedside story to my kids!.... giggles... ;)
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Elia » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:50 pm

:shock: I wont ever look at liver the same way!!
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:16 pm

No Liver for me!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:33 am

They use to scare us with "Bloody Head and Raw Bones" and that all they had to say, it would scare the hell out of us, and yes we went right to bed :lol:
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:41 pm

I guess I'm lucky, no scary stories from my parents. I used to make my Dad kill all the spiders in my bed room before I would go to sleep.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Ouroboros » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:41 pm

I guess I'm lucky, no scary stories from my parents. I used to make my Dad kill all the spiders in my bed room before I would go to sleep.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:00 pm

ok now I am going to have to go read up on "bloody head and raw bones" .... at least it is not the
"GARBOON!" now that one dad always told me and my brother used on my baby girl! the story is that the Garboon is a horrific creature, extremely ANGRY, with a insatiable appetite that cant be killed! And you only know it is around because of a strange flickering light. No noises, or calls, screams etc just that flickering light.... but once it catches you...I asked dad once why is it so angry? Well, he said all it does is eat and eat... BUT... it has no &** hole so it cant poop so wouldn't you be angry too? Now let all this sit and stir in your mind and fast forward 20yrs. when I have a little tiny, 3yr old baby girl and she sees a light flickering outside her window (this time it was grandpa & uncle who decided to told this story to kids!) and this light keeps flickering and flickering, she gets hysterically frightened... so hubby jumps out into back yard and it was bro, drunk (again) so hubby takes sobbing baby girl tosses her and change of cloths to brother and tells him to deal with it, calm her down and putting her back to sleep! Or else~ (he lived with us for 8yrs? maybe 9) sis still remembers this! Don't need monsters with family like this! hahahahahahaa
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Previous

Return to The Paranormal