[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
onestopwitchshop.com • View topic - Ghost stories

Ghost stories

Have a paranormal question, or story

Re: Ghost stories

Postby Ouroboros » Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:58 pm

Sounds like your house is beyond smudging. Try singing to it.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby Elia » Sun May 01, 2016 2:59 am

I could play some thumping music and run em off :lol:
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sun May 01, 2016 4:49 pm

Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Sun May 01, 2016 10:16 pm

I do believe we can aggravate them just as much!! :lol: :lol: :lol: after all most mediums say they don't the living :? Shhhhhhhhhhh

Don't say that out loud.

My Granddaughter called me last night, she said she feels something nasty around her, I gave her a book and ive told her she has to figure out how to handle it, I cant do that for her, but I feel so bad, it scars her. She says she never feels alone.
Elia

Postby Elia » Mon May 02, 2016 9:57 pm

OMGz

yesterday I couldn't get Rosie to come up to my room at all, she stayed downstairs on the back of the couch all day and evening, when I (made) her come up here she got in my lap laid her head on my chest and stayed there till we went to bed, no jumping around, playing, I thought she was sick, but today she is fine. Even my Grandson said she was hanging on him like she was scared of something, then he tells me my room is creepy.
I just don't feel creeped out up here, My Granddaughter does, well actually everyone but me, and the X he is not a believer.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Mon May 02, 2016 11:38 pm

I wonder if there are any local mediums that could help you diagnose the problem. :shock:
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Tue May 03, 2016 4:43 am

I might have to run an ad and see or look in Lexington. Good idea, I need a good one. My Granddaughter feels things here and sees things but she has no idea on how to interpret it or use her gift.

Today Rosie has not come up here one time, she gets in the hall then darts into Moms room, she is actually sleeping in Mom's bed tonight, so I have Bella, she use to sleep at the foot of my bed, since I got Rosie she hasn't, she has also spent the better part of today in my lap. So at least I get some time with Bella, much needed time, I miss her. (Bella's not scared of anything, you have to nudge her with the vacuum to get her to move) she is most defiantly a Witches cat!! The lawn mower or the vacuum don't scare Rosie either. First pets ive ever has that did not run from the loud equipment.

I just cant get over that Rosie wont come up here with me, she follows me everywhere, I walked her today, she was happy as could be, I sat on the edge of Moms bed earlier talking to her and Rosie got behind me and with her hind legs was trying to push me off the bed :? Mom laughed, I wanted to cry!!
Something is up here and its bothering her, so when I get off here I'm going to smudge the room, see if it helps.

This is so weird!!! I guess Mom has a dog now, and she loves her to death, so if that's how it is ill just play with her when I'm downstairs, and walk her everyday. :(

Rosie sat in my lap last night and would not move, didn't want to play, wouldn't get down, looked scared, so there is something up here she doesn't like, and I wont make her come up here if she doesn't want to, I cant stand the thought of her being scared.

This is really weird, I don't like it at all!!!!

Off to sage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Tue May 03, 2016 3:47 pm

Yes, I trust the feelings of animals, they know things we don't. If Rosie dos'nt like it, something is off. I hope you can find a solution.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Tue May 03, 2016 11:35 pm

Well she came up here with me and stayed about a minuet, then down the stairs she went, (I had to make her come up) she ended up sleeping with Mom last night, and id say she will be tonight too. I don't want to force her if she is uncomfortable, I do miss her though, but maybe it will go away soon. I thought about this and it happened right after my Granddaughter was here, maybe something was with her. (she says she feel something around her all the time) I told her to get to reading and work on controlling her gift, if it starts to hurt her, I will be calling Amy!!!

I'm so worried about Rosie!!! Bella doesn't care, she has taken full advantage of my lap and the attention.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Tue May 03, 2016 11:48 pm

Bella will save you! She is brave.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Tue May 03, 2016 11:53 pm

she acts like the Queen around here, she simply don't give a &^$#% :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Wed May 04, 2016 4:04 pm

That's a cat for ya!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Wed May 04, 2016 6:27 pm

Yep Cats ROCK!! They really do own us we don't own them :lol: :lol:

Rosie did come up here early this morning, and slept till I got up and she has been running up and down all day, so I guess it left the area.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Wed May 04, 2016 8:03 pm

"The Ghost has left the building"
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Thu May 05, 2016 7:06 pm

She still slept with Mom last night, I miss her, but she is up here with me right now, sleeping in front of the window on a small chest (the kind you would put at the end of the bed)

Maybe she will stay up here tonight.
Elia

Postby Elia » Sat May 07, 2016 3:06 pm

Yes she slept with Mom last night, and today Mom is swearing she is seeing shadows on the kitchen wall :shock: that could just be her eyes, she has MD and I'm sure floaters, I didn't see anything, so I can't validate that.

My Baby has abandoned me :cry: but the bright side is Bella and I are back together again, she is loving that!!
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sun May 08, 2016 8:21 pm

Good Girl Bella, your the smart one. :lol:
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Mon May 09, 2016 6:07 pm

You know she (Bella) use to leave the room every time I did, but she has gotten to where she will just stay on the bed sleeping when I go down stairs, this is so weird, everything is off. Rosie is at my feet right now, but tonight she will run to Moms room.

Last night I had that mystery noise in my ear again, it was a sound I cant even thing of anything to compare it to, and it is loud!!! I just lay there, open my eyes a bit, then go back to trying to sleep, and think what the hell is that!!! Its crazy I never know when I lay down if its going to sneak up and yell in my ear or what, I'm going to start righting it down on my calendar so I can see if there is a pattern.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Tue May 10, 2016 1:56 am

That is a good idea, then you will know how often it happens.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Tue May 10, 2016 1:16 pm

My mystery pain is killing me this morning *shakes head* can't get a break!!!

Something was moved last night, I was in my chair, TV was on but i'd paused it, and I hear something to my right, Bella is sleeping on the bed, Rosie is downstairs, I investigate, cant find any reason for the noise *scruggs* Im smudging today!!!
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Tue May 10, 2016 8:31 pm

Now would be a good time to play with different divination tools yeah? :P pendulums, Ouija boards , or knocking table... see if you can "get" it to answer you who/what/ and why? I know one time I read a deal where they talked about leaving your laptop opened to a ready to type document form and then walk away and leave it and they might write to you (So they say) they claimed it worked didn't when I tried it but...me and computers have shaky relationships as it is. Just a thought~ ;)
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Elia » Thu May 12, 2016 6:37 pm

I just live alongside whatever is here, I give it no power by getting scared, angry, or really even acknowledging it, I don't think I should rile it up any, id hate it if it started picking on Mom, but really she just ignores it too.

Seems to kick up when my Baby Girl comes over. She see's things and feels them, she just doesn't know how to manage her gift, and isn't sure of herself, and I think hesitant to try to communicate.

I think when school is out she will be coming over for a while, so ill see if I can work with her.
Elia

Postby Elia » Sat May 14, 2016 5:43 pm

Sooooooooo Granddaughter here, and we are in the kitchen, and I look to my left toward the hall and see a white ??? wisp by down the hall, I was a little in shock ive never seen anything like that, like a shape but a little to fast to tell.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Mon May 16, 2016 4:11 pm

At least it was white! My ghost was cloudy to begin with and then I could make out features. Maybe yours is trying to appear to you or your daughter.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Mon May 16, 2016 4:24 pm

Something came into view just at the edge of my chair last night, I looked over to see if it was Bella, but she was sleeping in the bed, it was a small black misty blog, that looked like it was coming around the corner of my chair, like a cat would. Rosie was downstairs with Mom, she seems to have switched teams :lol: :lol: but she will mind me better than Mom.
Mom is gone today, so she is hanging on me.

We are having a cool snap, its rather nice!!!
Elia

PreviousNext

Return to The Paranormal