Ghost stories

Have a paranormal question, or story

Re: Ghost stories

Postby Elia » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:40 am

Just got home, gosh that was an all day ordeal, I'm glad it's over!!

I walked in my room and the lamp was on :shock: yep, I didn't leave it on, ask the Grandson if he had been in my room, he said no, soooooooo I guess my sprit came to visit today, when I walked in I said "stay out of my room" :lol: yea it will do that.

The toaster incident was the sound it would make, it didn't actually pop up, just made the sound, I looked at Mom and said you heard that right, she was like yea, it sounded like the toaster popped up , I was like that's what I thought, then I checked it and it wasn't hot, sooooo weird.

Ive had a long day, I'm going to watch some TV and ill be back tomorrow.
Elia
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby Elia » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:04 am

Light came on last night :? I think ill buy a new one, see what happens, I just like that this is a touch light, and its easy to turn off and on.

All new Paranormal Witness is on tonight!!!
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:45 pm

Stupid light! Maybe it is time to get a new one. or get it rewired, it may have a short.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:37 pm

It came on this morning too, it was 8:02 am
It never did that at the other house, but here I haven't had anything yell in my ear. I'm thinking a short too. Just don't know why it messed up. When my back is better ill go get a new one.

One night a few weeks ago I got up and turned in my nightlight, something was bothering me, it was a weird feeling, and I don't like a light on when I'm sleeping, so yea unusual for me to do that.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:24 pm

I have been having weird dreams lately, vivid ones. It might be the Nyquil! :P
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:00 am

I had a weird one last night about a ghost, he was watching me change a baby's diaper. :? it made no since at all!!
I don't usually dream, but since I'm cutting my pills back I'm dreaming more, and they are crazy.
Elia

Postby Elia » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:45 am

Well since my Granddaughter has been here we have had a few electrical issues, but she hasn't complained or said she feels anything here, so I don't know.

Hope it goes on and follows them out the door :lol: :lol: :lol: that wasn't funny was it, sham on me!
Elia

Postby Elia » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:16 pm

We all know the X was here for a Vac. the thing was every morning when he woke up he would say he had had a nightmare :shock:

And I do think this old school my Son has moved into is haunted, it just looks like something Ghost Adventures would investigate. (he says he has seen a few spirits, one that's friendly)

I thought I seen a shadow this morning, but it could have been a light play.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:57 am

Maybe a job for Amy!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:58 pm

I think my Sons new place would be a job for Amy!! He's having stuff moved, like a figurine he sat on a table he found in his tool box, he swept the floors, went to get the dust pan came back and all the dust was scattered, he says he has a constant feeling of something being around him.

I'm going to go down and see if I can help, I don't want to make it worse, but I did tell him it sounds like a Poltergeist and not to call it out, or get angry, no fighting with his Wife, or drugs, and drinking. When you stop feeding them they will die off or move on. And I ordered some Mu-Metal to put in all his rooms. This is something I herd Amy suggest, its a metal has a low vibration, and I guess that's how it can protect, push it out. They are on a lower vibration than us.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:19 pm

I remember Amy talking about Mu Metal, In fact I did look it up and apparently you can cut up the metal into small prices and it is still effective.
I think it would be a good idea to contact Amy.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:09 am

I'm going to try first, but he's always been able to see Spirits, just never learned how to communicate with them, they kinda flock around him and Emmy.

That stuff cost me almost $50.00 :? I hope it works. I'm going to use some here and at Beckys.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:21 am

Good Luck with the Mu Metal! Let us know how it works out...and if it works!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:25 am

I will, I think what ever is in this building it goes and comes, there are a lot of apartments here. What really freaked me out was the TV coming on twice!! I woke Mr. V up on the one occasion, the remote was on the table on his side, I was like "what the hell, how did that come on" he was like turn it off, and just went back to sleep. :?
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:28 am

I guess it is possible to roam the apartment building, it probably feeds off the energy in the building. Creepy!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:41 am

It's not like that here, at least I don't feel it, but Emmy does, but I did feel off at my Son's place, it was weird.
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:03 pm

Ok I have had a really strange visitation? I guess? Anyway everything is calm quiet, been not doing anything this last week when suddenly smelling diff smells then a picture of me on my belly naked laying on a bed as a 1 year old baby shows up in our hallway! Now, I know of the picture but haven't seen in like years? Thought it was packed away years ago in a tub at house in town! Like 15 yrs ago~ and then there it is laying in hallway as hubby gets out of shower... freaked him out! I think I def had a visit from someone but now to figure out who? hmmmm :P
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Elia » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:37 pm

My goodness, wonder what someone is saying with that??? Poltergeist activity comes to mind, that's the most common reason things are physically moved.

Wow keep us posted :o
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:04 am

Now that is odd, maybe the spirit is saying that you were a beautiful baby!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:01 pm

well only thing/person I can think of is the head guy from our Missing, walk offs & runaways search group that just passed away the 9th of February.

This man was THE real deal when it came to any and all of the metaphysical stuff... he saw and talked to the dead ALL the time, had worked several major cases and found the stuff the cops needed.

He was the one you would want if you or your kiddos went missing on the case. And those of us that's been with his group for so long have been having "visits" (but me!)
I had pretty much gave up after a bit when almost everyone else had been pinged, thinking "nahh he is not gonna stop in and say hi :( " when he never gave any signs of anything for so long. But he was the type of guy who would have thought it was funny as hell to pop a pic of me as a itty bitty nakkid baby out of nowhere just to surprise me. (I hope it was him! :shock: :? )

I haven't told his wife yet but she would know if it was him or not. I will talk to her later today....She is almost as good as he was but he was the MASTER when it came to this stuff. Paws crossed it was a hello from him... you guys would have so adored this old man.... :cry:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:04 am

Maybe it was him, that would be nice.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:11 pm

I know i would, i love to know a medium, i have so many questions!!!
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:50 pm

How about an extra large?
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:54 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: Silly

So Mom's little lamp is coming on now, not a lot just every now and again, she said she told Daddy not to worry she was fine, and i told her not to talk to it. She said when she got up this morning the lamp in the living room was on, so what ever comes and goes here, likes to manipulate electric.
I still cant get over my TV coming on :shock: (twice) hasn't happened since, but I'm waiting
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:18 pm

Yes, Old stuff we can rationalize it being a spirit, but New stuff is in the WTF range.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

PreviousNext

Return to The Paranormal