[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
onestopwitchshop.com • View topic - Ghost stories

Ghost stories

Have a paranormal question, or story

Re: Ghost stories

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:08 pm

Tar Water baby! Get rid of the things that go bump in the night.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby Elia » Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:33 pm

I feel so much better here, I truly believe something in that house effected us all, even Mom feels better.

I don't sense a thing here, ill have to wait for Baby Girl to check it out. I never did get to smudge her house, but they are moving, so we will see how it goes for her, I have a feeling she will attract them.
Elia

Postby Elia » Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:16 am

I found out the Woman that was suppose to have killed herself here, didn't, she did it elsewhere. That was a relief to find out.

My Granddaughter is having a hard time, things seem to be getting stronger, ill be glad to get down there on the 29 and cleanse that house, they have decided not to move, so I have to get that done. You all keep this child in your prayers, it seems to me she is being torchered with this.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:58 pm

Yes, I will keep her in my prayers.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:08 pm

Out prayers may be helping some or when her Brother said he was staying she was relieved, now she wont be home alone.
Bless her heart, ill fix her a safe zone 8-)
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:53 pm

It will help put her mind at ease.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:31 pm

She told me she gets visions while she's in school, just out of the blue, and there are times she has to leave the classroom to calm herself, I just feel so bad I cant do more to guide her.
Elia

Postby Elia » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:21 pm

My little touch lamp likes to turn off or on by itself, it turned on at the old house while my Grandson was sitting there, and the other night it turned off on me before id gotten to that side of the bed, now I'm thinking it could have a short in it.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:51 pm

Maybe throw the lamp out in case it starts a fire. I wonder if Amy could give you any tips on how your Grandaughter can block out some of these visions and events that are happening to her? Shielding techniques etc.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:52 pm

I know she could, I just wish I knew her, wouldn't that be grand!!!

On one of her shows she told a Mom to have her Daughter learn to meditate and that would start to dim her light, so I'm trying to get Baby Girl to do that and all I hear is I don't have the time. :roll: 5 min. really you cant start with 5 min.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:18 pm

I not sure what you mean by dimming her light. I think meditating would clarify her sight more. Oh Look, I'm the Chosen One. Don't let that go to my head.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:17 pm

IDK she was giving a Mother advice about her Daughter's abilities and said meditation would dim the light (so to speak, it would be harder for the dead to see her)
You know how they say when your a medium you're like a beacon of light to them, and they will gravitate to you. So if Amy says it, I have to believe she knows, Baby Girl has been reading her psychic empowerment book, and says that's seems to have stirred it up more, (I don't know if she does the exercises in there or not) but for some reason she wont try to meditate, says she hasn't got the time, I just think she's afraid of the visions she may see. She said she seen her death, I was like where, she said in a hospital, or a car accident, she has seen both ways. She says it's very vivid, and will happen at random times, she see's all kinds of visions, even about her Mom, and that causes her to worry. (and freak out)
Elia

Postby Elia » Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:30 pm

Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:06 pm

I don't know if I believe in a set destiny, I think we have a choice in the matter. I could be wrong, but I don't believe the future is set. and there is no way to change it.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:39 am

Ive never believed it's set. I never understood Christians saying God know all and already know how things will turn out, if that were true why would God give free will??? Don't make since.

I smudged Becky's house then used the tar water in each room, doorways, the whole nine yards, I told Baby Girl to tell me if she has any peace now (when she's home) so we will see how that goes for her.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:25 pm

I hope all your work pays off. It will be interesting to see if it clears the apartment for Becky. At least she will have a safe haven to come home too.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:05 pm

Becky lives in a house, its really nice. So far Baby Girl has not complained, and she got an A on her annual reading exam, they said she was at college level, she was really happy about that.

We will see
Elia

Postby Elia » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:27 pm

I ask Baby Girl if all is still clear, she says yes, its very comfortable in the house, and she's not afraid at night or feel like she's being watched, so for that I'm thankful. She also said the animals seem to act better, but the min. she walks out the door she feels it, like its waiting for her.
I haven't had any paranormal experiences here, so maybe no more ghost stories for me, although my touch lamp likes to turn on and off when know one is near it. :shock: That I really cant explain, but it could just be a short in the lamp, so ill not call that an issue just yet.

I'm going to try to smudge my house and seal it before it sells, I feel like I should, just in case the Ghost's there don't like the new owners. It so far away, and hard for me to just go up there, so I will have to plan that for next month.
The realtor showed the house yesterday, so I'm hoping someone is thinking about what a good deal it would be and puts in a offer.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:56 pm

It does seem like a good idea to smudge the house, do you have any of your tar water left? That will take care of the ghost closet.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:32 pm

I'm sitting here reading thru the site and look up and my glass candle you know the big ones you can get that burn for like a week? I had put a crocheted doll I'm making in it to hold it and I look up and the entire thing is moving back and forth! No air blowing, no quakes a going NO wind even outside moving the trailer! and its just wobbling back and forth~ its been doing it for about 10 minutes now.... this is pretty STRANGE!!!!!!!
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:04 pm

Freaky! It must be balanced on a pivot point.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:19 pm

That's what I originally thought that it was on the edge of the wooden box that holds my crystals and pendulums... its about the size of a big hard back book? But I checked it and its sitting right in the middle of it no where the edges of it at all...... maybe I was having a visitor? Wish they would have said something! :lol:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Elia » Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:15 pm

strange in deed Mmmmmmmmmmmmm these are the things we ponder on.
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:33 pm

Its not moved since these posts but I have been getting 2 different female perfume smells? and 1 male (almost pipe like?) and the very last one was iron? Like sanding a rusty iron pipe... got that about 3ish? this morning..... (not the nicest smell of all of them!) yuckkk
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:21 pm

Interesting,
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

PreviousNext

Return to The Paranormal