Halloween readings?

a board to discuss any form of divination

Re: Halloween readings?

Postby Elia » Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:02 am

That sounds like fun. My Daughter got on a kick painting rocks, I have some really nice ones, I’ll have to show you on messenger.
Speaking of Daughter, her truck got sideswiped today by another dump truck, and it took her mirror off, she said she was ok just shook up, she said it was coming in her lane and short of hitting the ditch, she got smacked.
Elia
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:50 pm

It probably scared the shit out of her. Deep Breaths!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:21 am

She was shook up, I told her that was one good thing about big trucks most of the time you come out ok, not always but most of them.
This reminds me I need to post a picture of my rocks lol just the ones in my room, I have more but they are locked up in my cabinet. So be on the look out
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:11 pm

Rocks! I have a room in the basement that is full of Justin's rock collection. In my art room, I have the rocks I love the best and use for my Magick. I gave Amara the start of her rock collection.
Yes, I would love to see your Rock Collection. I have a friend who is a Geologist and he goes to the Rock Shows in Tucon, Az, he has Amethyst Geodes that are huge. A really first class collection.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:41 pm

I have three Geodes that hasn’t been broken open, they belonged to my sister that passed away, and I just gave Becky a whole wooden bowl full of raw gemstones. I was talking about my painted rocks, and how I think you could paint some really cool ones.
I’ve had so many rocks, but my Daughter is an idiot over a rock, can’t take her anywhere that she won’t pick up rocks.
Then I have a bunch that Greg picked up in New Mexico, those are big rocks. He’s almost as bad as Bekah, only he gets the big ones and she picks up the little ones, along with shot glasses in the state she’s in and puts the rock in the glass. lol
We all may be a little touched in the head. lol
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:15 pm

My Brother collected Shot glasses, they are small and easy to collect, I can see the attraction. I like to buy postcards of places I have visited. They always have a great picture of a sunny day, all I get are clouds. I took a lot of photos on our trip around Scotland, I also bought a scenic postcard of each attraction. I did the same when we went to Hawaii. I'm glad I did.
Raw gems have the same magickal properties as cut ones, Becky will have fun with those. Something about Men, they only want the BIG ones...
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:04 am

That last bit sure gave me a giggle, I think you’re right, just like fires, can’t be a little camp fire, it has to be hitting the trees, I remember once we were at a fishing club, and when the guy across the lake seen Greg’s fire, he stated stoking his up, next thing I knew they were having a competition SMH
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:56 pm

Yup! Men have a thing for size!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:54 am

A complex more like lol

I wonder what MM is doing. Miss Ink is doing well, getting her apartment all witched up, it’s cute, I told her how lucky she was to just be alone, to do as you please.
When I move, I’ll get more privacy up stairs in my art/witch room, cuz Mom won’t be able to get up there, and my niece is leaving me a small fridge for beer. lol I’m not worried about my altar Mom is use to all that, but the beer will be wonderful lol
I’ll get more exercise with a four story six bedroom house. Big deck out back, and a big grill! I’ll be in heaven, ribeye every night, I love steak. And I’m going to make a fairy garden, I’ll send pictures, that’s top on my list.
I take DIL for her second Covid shot tomorrow, Son, and Grandson go on the 19th I can’t convince my Daughter to get one.
I hope you all get yours soon, * fingers crossed *
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:29 pm

I have a registration number to get the shot, so just a waiting game now. a lot of Witches that I know are not going to get one. Not sure why.
Your house sounds fabulous! I bet you can't wait.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:45 am

Oh lord I would be leaving this minute if I could. It’s a great house. So many places to hide. She said as soon as they fix Moms room we will be going, and her husband is completely moving me, he use to own a moving company so he can get it done quickly. I can’t wait!
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:28 pm

That is going to be soooo cool! Your own place where you can do what you want too. That's great that you will have help moving, it is a big job and I hope your last move. I can see you upstairs with your tiny beer fridge.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:34 am

lol I can see all the ingredients needed to make cosmopolitans too lol I love vodka with cranberry juice, add some sweet-and-sour and triple sec, man it’s good. I might become a lush, lmao
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:26 pm

I used to drink Vodka and Cranberry, but pretty much anything with Vodka in it. Ceasers are good! Vodka and Clamato juice.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:26 pm

Don’t think I’ve had that, love Bloody Marys too
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:50 pm

A big yes to a Bloody Mary! They are good too!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Previous

Return to Divination