[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
onestopwitchshop.com • View topic - Halloween readings?

Halloween readings?

a board to discuss any form of divination

Halloween readings?

Postby Madame Marigold » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:54 pm

With Halloween coming up soon was wondering if you guys would like some Halloween readings? I have a slew of spreads just for this holiday and of course also have the "Monster" Oracle for it as well as my other decks if you would prefer? Just was curious if everyone would like this? Let me know as it gets closer!
(If you guys are interested will post the different spreads so you can choose!) ;)
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Re: Halloween readings?

Postby Elia » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:50 pm

I could use a reading.
Elia
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:13 pm

Me too!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:36 pm

Have come to the "HAUNTED HUTCH" filled with cobwebs, bats, and monster faced pumpkins......this is SAMHIEN, the day of the Dead, the time of the final harvest, or if you prefer...TRICK OR TREAT! So, come in pick a hay bale to sit upon and prepare yourself for your (possibly) scarrryyy reading!

Now for these readings only a couple of questions does one need to answer.....

1. Whether you prefer: Haunted house (castle), Trick or treat (Several versions), Boiling Cauldron, Vampire or Witch spreads....and.....

2. If you would want it done with the new Halloween Oracle I and a friend came up with~ :o
(All sorts of scary creatures listed under 4 diff. suits of: GRAVE, FANGS, BLOOD and the SCREAMS!) needs name! OR:

3. The Gothic Tarot....and then there is the:

4. Haunted Lenormand....either 9 card, or the full Grand Tableau~(I use the latter the 3 days on Samhein to do readings on my ancestors, also use it monthly for each month's energies)

Come on in! Trick or Treat is here at the "Haunted Bunny Hutch" and let the ghost and goblins read youuuurrrr boooneeess! (WITCHY LAUGH FLOATS AWAY) as shade of bunny disappears.....
(just wanted to see what your interested in?) :twisted: I know you guys said yes already, but needed you to pick spread) plus gotta advertise the Hutch! Gotta represent it! hahhahahahahaa maybe someone else might pop in? Gotta put on the show! Swirling purple mass of fabric does fancy dipping bow...falls nose first onto floor... sighhhsss
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:15 pm

The Gothic Tarot sound good to me.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:55 pm

Awesome! Ok which spread do you wish? getting paws warmed up......(had it spelled wrong!) duhhh :lol:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Elia » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:10 am

Haunted Lenormand sounds good to me, with 9 card
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:16 pm

Will def have the Lenormand reading done most likely today, and will get pics (paws crossed!) of at least the Lennie in the next day or 2. (kid will be here BIG time) over these days. so... hang on, readings they be up today? at latest tomorrow.
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:18 pm

Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:10 pm

Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:00 pm

Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Elia » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:11 pm

Well you hit most of it on the head, but X wont be coming and if anything Grandson can add to stress, if I get relief it will be from my Son, right now he's being great, took Mom to get her blood drawn today and let me sleep in.

Good job Thanks Honey
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:12 pm

Weird, only because Mildred's cards keep superimposing themselves over your Halloween deck.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:53 pm

So... my Halloween deck is coming up same as Millies? right? If that's so it seems the cards hit the nail on the head? Cause so far it really seems like Mildred's deck hits right on the bulls eye~ clapping I hit good then yah????
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Elia » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:10 am

You did good Baby, im impressed with your readings :D
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:48 pm

I'm using my Mildred Deck every day, first thing in the morning. I still have toxic people around me but things are calming down.
I did my first Mildred card reading with my Granddaughter to tell her what the drive home was going to be like. Of course, everything was going to be fine.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:06 pm

Oh Look! May last post was on Oct 29, 2018, Now it is Spring 2021, into the second year of Covid 19, The China Virus, The Plague, and the end of The Donald. We don't miss him. Not one bit! Another nutter has just killed 10 people. Will it never end.
Okay, enough of a rant and back to the subject of Divination. I'm still reading Mildred, of coursed, I put in so much energy into making them, they are absolutely part of me now. Reading those cards are a habit now, I do a reading with my morning coffee.
My next interest in Divination are the Runes. A friend of mine makes his own sets of Runes and so I thought, so can I. I bought some black, flat, river rocks from the Dollar Store and painted the runes on with Bronze Acrylic paint and then varnished them. I had also bought a linen bag, and I stenciled a Celtic design on the outside, The entire set cost me about $7. I already had a set of Rune Oracle Cards, I just use the same interpretations. Plus I copied a cheat sheet from Pinterest. They turned out really well...
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:24 am

Yeah, you got in!!
I have some bloodstone Runes, they are just beautiful, but I can’t ever remember the meanings. My brain just won’t grasp anything these days.
Yes seems the US is getting back to it’s normal, what a shame
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:20 pm

Yes! Success! Your Runes sound very nice. Bloodstone is beautiful, I have a small piece of Bloodstone, I have used it in a healing charm I made for Ray.
I have been reading MM's Rune post and I have a small book that came with Rune oracle cards. I have been reading various Rune sites on the internet too.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:56 pm

They are hard to remember lol it’s actually how I found witchcraft, my friend showed me a site where you could throw rune stones and get your fortune read on the computer so I go back later looking for the site ran across a website where you could buy rune stones, then I got the stones, a little note came with them that said now you need to cleanse and consecrate your runes before you use them, so then I had to get a book to see how to do that and here we are today. Boy did I go crazy lol

Our smilies aren’t working
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:05 pm

It is weird how that works, your just humming along and, Bam! Your a Witch!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:31 pm

I don’t even remember how many years now lol and everyone in the family just excepts it, they all buy me Witchy gifts. lol
I told my Grandson I wanted to study the Catholic religion, he was like shocked, “ Nannie, don’t be getting all God on me” and shaking his head, I do believe if I told my Mom I’m going to convert to Catholic, she would be shocked too.
I like learning new things, how it works, what they believe, and I guess it’s the rituals of the Catholic Church that would be so interesting to me, I need my rituals and rites. It’s the one religion I don’t know anything about.
Can you put a Mary statue next to your Goddess statue? Oh lord I’m burning in hell for that one.

I’ve went way off the reservation now, way off topic. lol
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:09 pm

Sorry, if there is one religion that takes advantage of it's followers, it's catholisism. Who needs to be threatened with Hell every Sunday. Nobody is going to dictate to me, my reproductive rights or my place in the world. The only reason they are against Birth Control is so the Catholic Church can expand and increase.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:51 am

They are wired, I though they had relaxed that a bit. Anyway I couldn’t convert, my Witchy is to ingrained in me now. I actually think it would be harder to tell my Mom I want to be Catholic, then when I told her I was a Witch. lol I’m serious if I had a catholic book I’d hide it from her lol oh my goodness, my family would loose it. My Daughter and Son both practice, more my Son really, but Bekah loves her Tarot.
We are a wired family, a mixed bag, but they all accept me, I don’t hide my alter, or books, it’s on display for all to see.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:48 pm

My stuff is out , some stuff is put away, most is just on display. I keep my wands put away, they are in a mason jar, looking like a little forset of sticks.
Books are in my Art Room, which holds most of my books and weird things that I have found.
Lately, I have been making Rune Beads and puting them on little linen Bags. Just having fun...
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Next

Return to Divination