[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
onestopwitchshop.com • View topic - Tykhe Dice

Tykhe Dice

a board to discuss any form of divination

Re: Tykhe Dice

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:02 am

Yes, Have a lovely and magickal Full Moon.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby arianllwynog (nog) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:06 am

Nothing like a little wander now and then :D A beautiful full moon last night.
arianllwynog (nog)
Jewel

Postby arianllwynog (nog) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:52 am

Tykhe Book of Answers for the first dice is 760 pages long there are also six individual books of 130 pages covering each symbol, so it's ask your question, cast the dice and open the book for a guide to the answer. It seems to work well with gatherings of people and more light-hearted in its approach.

Can we still load pictures? photo bucket has gone all peculiar :roll:
arianllwynog (nog)
Jewel

Postby Elia » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:30 pm

My photo bucket don't work, I think they are wanting to charge for it now, so I usually just post in FB, and privet stuff ill messenger in FB. That's what happened to all our nice avatars here :evil: boy was I mad.

I made a book from the PDF when I got my set, I do love the board better than the paper. I wish I had a memory with it too, I sometimes feel foolish if I have to use a book (like for Tarot readings) now ive done so many Lenormand readings I pretty much got that without a book. I love that deck.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:00 pm

I still use my book for the Thoth Deck. It is too complicated to memorize.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:54 pm

That's why I love the Lenormand deck, it's so easy to remember, and if you use them every day you get better and better. I never did the reading for me and Mr. V I might later. I did do my New Moon (dark moon) prayers and give thanks for all I have to Hecate. Then I was all charged up and liked to have never fell asleep.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:43 pm

Yes, do a Mr. V and me reading. Great that you did a ritual to Hecate, I keep forgetting at the Dark Moon.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby arianllwynog (nog) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:25 pm

It's a shame about photo bucket, I agree even after years of working with the Thoth Deck I still have to check once in a while.

I have my Lenormand deck but don't get the chance to use it often.
arianllwynog (nog)
Jewel

Postby Ouroboros » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:28 pm

I definitely have to start doing more card readings, but I never have any questions. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby arianllwynog (nog) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:38 pm

arianllwynog (nog)
Jewel

Postby Ouroboros » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:43 pm

I'm sure it probably would! I usually ask if the Universe has something to tell me.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby arianllwynog (nog) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:48 pm

Book One of Eighteen covering simple one line answers to questions
arianllwynog (nog)
Jewel

Postby arianllwynog (nog) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:49 pm

arianllwynog (nog)
Jewel

Postby arianllwynog (nog) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:52 pm

arianllwynog (nog)
Jewel

Postby arianllwynog (nog) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:54 pm

arianllwynog (nog)
Jewel

Postby arianllwynog (nog) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:55 pm

arianllwynog (nog)
Jewel

Postby arianllwynog (nog) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:56 pm

arianllwynog (nog)
Jewel

Postby Elia » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:10 pm

Something is a mist Mmmmmmmmmmm I wonder what would have been there.
Elia

Postby arianllwynog (nog) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:14 am

This is the first of the full Dice books

arianllwynog (nog)
Jewel

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:41 pm

Not seeing any of your images I'm afraid..
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:10 pm

I tried clicking on it that didn't work, then i tried rt clicking to open it but that didn't work either.
Elia

Previous

Return to Divination