[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
onestopwitchshop.com • View topic - Tykhe Dice

Tykhe Dice

a board to discuss any form of divination

Tykhe Dice

Postby arianllwynog (nog) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:34 pm

I'll get posting on here very shortly, we have been doing a little design work on the board and dice symbols :D
arianllwynog (nog)
Jewel

Re: Tykhe Dice

Postby Madame Marigold » Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:46 pm

ohh awesome! I cant wait to see! I have the "Astro Dice" and have always been fascinated by dice and domino divination... this sounds exciting! ohhh Hi BTW~ :lol:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Elia » Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:31 pm

I look forward to that as well, this would be a great venue to teach your Tykhe Dice. I need to attach my paper to a board it would be much easier, ill have to look into that.
Elia
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby arianllwynog (nog) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:59 am

I have been very naughty and now have loads to catch up with :) with more work on the Tykhe board, some colour changes to, and brighter and sharper dice symbols, now to figure out how to post pics on here.
arianllwynog (nog)
Jewel

Postby Elia » Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:06 am

use your photo bucket account and use the URL code, ill look forward to seeing them.
Elia

Postby arianllwynog (nog) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:31 pm

arianllwynog (nog)
Jewel

Postby Ouroboros » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:24 pm

An excellent article Nog!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby arianllwynog (nog) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:46 pm

Tykhe Dice, we have now got the proof from the manufacturer and hope to have the first thousand Tykhe sets by mid August :D
arianllwynog (nog)
Jewel

Postby Elia » Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:44 pm

You better let me know!!!! I defo want a new set!!!
Elia

Postby arianllwynog (nog) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:25 am

I'll definitely keep you posted Elia we are hoping to come over to the US next year if all goes well with Tykhe in the UK this year.
arianllwynog (nog)
Jewel

Postby Elia » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:07 pm

ill be waiting!!
Elia

Postby arianllwynog (nog) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:27 pm

The proof set has arrived and it looks fantastic, I must get some pics on here.
arianllwynog (nog)
Jewel

Postby arianllwynog (nog) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:58 pm

arianllwynog (nog)
Jewel

Postby arianllwynog (nog) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:59 pm

arianllwynog (nog)
Jewel

Postby arianllwynog (nog) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:59 pm

arianllwynog (nog)
Jewel

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:57 pm

I saved your pics to my pinterest account, you will soon be famous.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby arianllwynog (nog) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:41 am

Bless you Ouroboros :D we just hope others take a liking to it x
arianllwynog (nog)
Jewel

Postby arianllwynog (nog) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:44 am

arianllwynog (nog)
Jewel

Postby arianllwynog (nog) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:45 am

arianllwynog (nog)
Jewel

Postby arianllwynog (nog) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:46 am

arianllwynog (nog)
Jewel

Postby arianllwynog (nog) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:10 am

A new pic of it all laid out properly :)
arianllwynog (nog)
Jewel

Postby patrah » Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:37 pm

Hey, any chance you are selling them yourself at all this late day?....
Or do I have to get from another venue....?
I'll bet Elia v is very happy to have one of the originals....
BB
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby arianllwynog (nog) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:47 pm

Hi Patrah, no they will be available from us once we have cleared them, I'll let you know when we take delivery :)
arianllwynog (nog)
Jewel

Postby arianllwynog (nog) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:22 pm

The first thousand marked up Ist edition are taking a slow cruise to the UK but we expect then here next week, we will get then once they have cleared customs :o

But here is the new cover of the upgraded Understanding TYkhe Dice

available as a book or on kindle from amazon.

x
arianllwynog (nog)
Jewel

Postby Elia » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:58 pm

Yes I do like my original, it may be worth a lot of money some day, when these are famous and everyone wants the binning's :D

I even printed the PDF and made my own book, its cool. I just haven't learned them yet, I have a really hard time learning new things and making them stick in my head, I'm so forgetful. but I still want the new set. and Nog is a genius, he really is, just wait till you read his stuff, he's right up there with Ciro!!!
Elia

Next

Return to Divination