[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
onestopwitchshop.com • View topic - Tykhe Dice

Tykhe Dice

a board to discuss any form of divination

Re: Tykhe Dice

Postby arianllwynog (nog) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:48 pm

Thanks Elia x

The first thousand have been landed at Southampton and should be delivered to us on Thursday :D then the fun begins!
arianllwynog (nog)
Jewel

Postby Madame Marigold » Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:10 pm

How awesome! Congratulations!
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:54 pm

Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby Elia » Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:11 am

Please, please, send us a link to order. (before my month runs out of money :lol: )
Elia

Postby arianllwynog (nog) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:01 am

Thanks everyone I'll post when they are delivered to us, and post the link to to Tykhe Dice x
arianllwynog (nog)
Jewel

Postby Elia » Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:31 pm

Image I cant wait!!
(do I get a Crone discount :lol: )
Elia

Postby arianllwynog (nog) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:52 pm

Oh yes :D x
arianllwynog (nog)
Jewel

Postby Elia » Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:39 am

really, cuz I was kidding :D my month has run out of money (yes I knew better than to go up to see my Daughter and Granddaughter) but it was her birthday, ill survive, but hold one for me ill get it next month. :D

Elia

Postby arianllwynog (nog) » Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:49 am

Really x

Here are three palettes of pure magic!
arianllwynog (nog)
Jewel

Postby arianllwynog (nog) » Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:50 am

It's hard to believe they are finally here lol :shock:
arianllwynog (nog)
Jewel

Postby arianllwynog (nog) » Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:50 am

Signed with love of course x
arianllwynog (nog)
Jewel

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:12 pm

It must give you a huge sense of satisfaction to see the fruits of your labours, in boxes, before you. Well done!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby arianllwynog (nog) » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:54 pm

Many thanks Ouroboros It's exciting seeing the work of the last four years really here :o now the fun really starts!
arianllwynog (nog)
Jewel

Postby Elia » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:55 pm

Image I'm so happy for you!!!

Ive read your PDF (printed it and made a nice book) so I know your genius, and I'm so proud you're finally seeing it all come together!!!

Wow, how cool!

You know Michael and Blithe wrote a book, it was a very good book too, I was super proud of them , I still read from that book, its really big!! and has just about any topic you would want to read, very, very proud of them, It feels special to know all you famous people. :D
Elia

Postby arianllwynog (nog) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:31 am

xxx I'm taking some to a moot tonight to get so feed back, the web site has been updated and hopefully Paul has updated the payment link, he is asking those who have the first set to message him. :) Have you a copy of Michael and Blithe's book or it's title I may be able to find it.

The next Tykhe book out will be one on the 12 Zodiac Rituals I've almost finished the one for group working and now looking to scale it down for solitary without losing its impact.
arianllwynog (nog)
Jewel

Postby arianllwynog (nog) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:07 am

I've been working on the Tykhe symbols and elemental dignities adding yet further detail to any reading.
arianllwynog (nog)
Jewel

Postby Elia » Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:54 pm

I'm trying to get my cleaning done then I can sit down and start reading. I see you put your own stickers on these, and I'm wondering if it matters where they go, so later today ill have something to play with.
It's a really nice board, I love it, much better than the paper, you have done a wonderful job.
and I love the purple bag that comes with it :D
I intend to learn them this time around.
Elia

Postby Elia » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:03 pm

OK so WOW

I did the practice run and gosh it hit dead on

#1 Boat: I did just make a long trip and have another coning up, I was seeking a answer, which I got (not to do with the X) so I was amazed at that one.
#2 Fox: I did discover something concerning my Son, and I have been vivid dreaming lately, so wow again
#3 Key: I found my solution (yesterday) to a problem I had. so Wow again
the forth was the Goddess with justice/it never fails. couldn't have been closer to my situation I'm amazed!!
Elia

Postby arianllwynog (nog) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:37 am

Wow Elia that's great. I just know that you will get on with the dice and board :D
arianllwynog (nog)
Jewel

Postby Elia » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:03 am

I'm going to try, it says it's easy to learn, but I have memory problems, so not so easy :lol: :lol:

Michaels book: yes I have a copy you can get it at Amazon, it's really a good book

name: The Deviant Grimoire : Real Witchcraft, real results, you've been warned
by: Michael Blackthorn and Blithe Gimmick

There is also a kindle version, i have both but really love the book, it's red, and BIG!!!!

They did a really good job, i was really proud!
Elia

Postby arianllwynog (nog) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:00 am

Tykhe is really easy to get into and develops with you :) as for Michael's book I'm going over to amazon to pick up a copy and yes it will be the book and oh yes quite possibly the kindle version lol :roll: you just can't help it.
arianllwynog (nog)
Jewel

Postby Elia » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:56 pm

I know..... all my hard cover books I have on Kindle. I have way more books than I need, but I cant part with them, there are times you need references.
You will like his book, they really did a good job, (some cussing which he wont apologize for :lol: you know Michael) but well written, and a lot of info.
Elia

Postby arianllwynog (nog) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:09 am

The revised Understanding Tykhe Dice is now available on Kindle in colour.
arianllwynog (nog)
Jewel

Postby Elia » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:42 pm

Ill have to look for that!!
Elia

Postby arianllwynog (nog) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:23 am

it's cool I love to have the books but the kindle is always so handy :)
arianllwynog (nog)
Jewel

PreviousNext

Return to Divination