Astro Dice

a board to discuss any form of divination

Astro Dice

Postby Madame Marigold » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:23 pm

Ok, I got a wee bit bored this afternoon so reached in box and grabbed the first divination thingie that I touched to do a general reading for whoever is drawn to it and it was the AstroDice!
(So hope it does touch one of you 'all!) :lol:
ok, in a nutshell the planets are the WHAT, the signs are the HOW, the houses are the WHERE....

1. PLUTO--Is named for the god of the underworld. it is a deep, dark, transformative energy. If you have thrown PLUTO on the dice it indicates that something is about to regenerate. A fundamental change is taking place where the old situation has been razed to the ground in order to allow a new energy to see the light. PLUTO is also a energy of power and may indicate an area in which you are currently being obsessive. PLUTO gives you access to great power especially to transform things. When PLUTO appears there is a deep intensity that is hard to ignore and a signal that symbolically somehow must die in order to be reborn anew.
PLUTO also rules: Dill, coffee, buried treasure, basements, tunnels, sex, masks, fig trees, frogs, snakes, volcanoes and atomic power.

2. AQUARIUS--Manifests in a scientific, yet humanitarian manner. It is a detached, thinking energy, eccentric and ahead of its time. Its ideas are futuristic and revolutionary. AQU. is the least biased sign of the zodiac. it is friendly and sees everyone as equal brothers and sisters. It works well in groups. If the dice shows AQU. it may also be referring to the time of year between Jan 21st to Feb 18th when the sun is in AQU or referring to a person born during that time!

3. THE 3RD HOUSE--Is the area of life that concerns your Communications. It deals with writing, speaking, learning and teaching, and all forms of busy exchange. it covers transport and movement in the form of short journeys.
The 3rd house can also indicate brothers, sisters, cousins and neighbors.

(So I can see how it could fit for anyone of us!) Does it call to you? ;) :mrgreen:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Re: Astro Dice

Postby Elia » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:43 pm

I can relate, I just posted I'm going to clean my basement room today. :D

Ive never heard of Astro Dice, Nog makes Tyke Dice, I have a set, made a book, but haven't gotten to really learn them yet, I have a bad memory, so new things are hard for me.
Elia
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Return to Divination