Mahjong Tiles readings

a board to discuss any form of divination

Mahjong Tiles readings

Postby Madame Marigold » Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:15 pm

for Feb 26th 2016 9Up for grabs to whoever is called to it)
3 tiles drawn:

1st tile--East Wind (Dōng). This tile indicates issues to do with the Self. There are new beginnings. The East Wind is associated with spring, the color green, the dragon constellation (5 Circles) and the element wood.

2nd tile--West Wind (Xī). This tile indicates issues to do with your goals and objectives, or to do with your partner. The West Wind is associated with autumn, the color white, the tiger constellation (8 Circles) and the element metal.

3rd tile--UNICORN (Qí). You have the ability to see ahead. You can keep ahead of your rivals by seeing through them. (9 circle tile)

(these were fun!) :lol:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Re: Mahjong Tiles readings

Postby Madame Marigold » Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:36 pm

4-19-2016

Today one of my very seldom pla...*coughs* Reading' tools called out to me wanting to be read~ The mini "Mahjong" set! so....
once again up for grabs to anyone it speaks to! (Enjoy)

3 tiles drawn:

6 Bamboo. WATER (Shuǐ). This tile indicates travel, especially short journeys, and correspondence (letters, emails etc).

3 Circle. PHOENIX (Fèng). This tile indicates happiness, joy and splendor. Good news is on its way.

3 Wàn. EARTH (Dì). Stability is indicated. Issues involving relocation, the land, the countryside or an estate.

SUPRISE TILE~~(jumper) 6 Circle. PEACH (Táo). Fine arts. Aim for beauty in your life however be careful to avoid extravagance or indolence. A young lady is important in your life.

~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~~

I hope these speak to someone! Actually 2 of them did "buzz" for me~ the one about property (had to check on our deed)
and about the young girl.. my daughter called me as she was driving thru the upper N.E. states! it is a good feeling when even the slightest bit of a reading HITS!
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Return to Divination