Tarot

a board to discuss any form of divination

Tarot

Postby Elia » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:09 pm

Do you all think of Tarot as a way to open a door, like is said of Ouija?? I've never had a problem with reading and never thought of the cards like that, but lately I keep hearing on these paranormal shows Tarot can open a door.
I mean I'm not exactly asking Spirit to read, so I'm not really inviting anything in when I read, on the other hand the querent is asking a question???
Any thoughts????
Elia
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Re: Tarot

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:10 pm

I ask if the Universe has anything to tell me or is there something that I should know. It is funny, I just answered that question on another site, the question was Tarot like the Ouija, demonic or evil. I said no. I never have heard that the Tarot is evil or opening a door.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:40 pm

I hear it on the paranormal shows, "oh she was playing with Tarot cards" BS

Ive even seen Amy walk in a house and go to a drawer and find a Tarot deck, and get a little look on her face like " :shock: "
But ive never thought of Tarot that way, ever.
I have a Ouija board, but I wont play with it, I cant explain why, I just don't like the vibe from it. I almost gave it away, then though I better not, I didn't want to be the reason someone else opened a door to evil. and ive thought of throwing it away, but for the life of me just cant put it in that dumpster. :?

That's strange to me.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:58 pm

The Tarot cards don't bother me at all either. But you know we are asking for an answer. I always thought it was your subconcious answering. I'm the one shuffleing, putting the energy into them. Maybe if you are mentally unstable something may creep in but I don't know how.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:09 pm

Now see I answered this yesterday, then my computer went off, so I guess it didn't post.

Anyway I think the same thing, I don't believe you're opening yourself up for anything. I think if someone is calling forth the dead to communicate that could be why it could happen, but just reading cards for clarity of your situation, naaaaa
Elia

Return to Divination