[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
onestopwitchshop.com • View topic - Dailys? Would you like...

Dailys? Would you like...

a board to discuss any form of divination

Dailys? Would you like...

Postby Madame Marigold » Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:02 pm

Me to carry these over to this site as well? I Do daily readings all in one big "Divination" post for several sites but I didn't think before to see if you might like to read them as well? Will post todays and let me know if it is ok to continue them and if this is place to put them or not....

9/7/2018

LOL HERB/FLOWER ORACLE

39. DANCE OF LIFE
Herb: Valerian Root-Valerian Root will assist one in embracing one's life
dance in the moment and as it is. Upon a biological level, Valerian Root assists in the relaxation of the muscular structure so that the structure and function of all body parts is sustained. If one is having muscle spasms in ascension, or feels stressed, call upon our kingdom or ingest the herb if one is so guided from within.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ANGEL GEMSTONE ORACLE

TIGERS EYE-Angel of goodwill

Are you envious of someone else's good fortune? Are others jealous of you? Replace jealousy with
happiness for another's good fortune. Blessings are being received all around. Anyone can create the same blessings with true and pure intention. its up to you. "I am sincerely happy for the blessings in the lives of others. It brings me great joy to see others experiencing happiness. I extend blessings and goodwill to all, I am grateful for other people's good fortune"
OCEANS ORACLE

43. CATS EYE OPERCULUM

MEANING: Desire to protect and insulate yourself.
EXPLANATION: The cats eye is the operculum found on the Tapestry Turban Mollusk. The operculum is not a shell; it is the hardened portion of the mollusk to be pulled into its shell. it functions as a trap door, sealing off the opening and protecting the vulnerable mollusk inside.
DREAMSTONES

THE DRAGON keyword...POWER

potency, sexual energy, fierceness, struggle, fears, opposition, imaginary monsters, addiction, creation and destruction, stress, pressure, animosity, confrontation, greediness, hoarding, protection, pure energy Wow...dragon sounds like a downer, doesn't it?

Dragon feels like all the negative things all wrapped in one stone...greed, addiction, vanity, anger...
all the deadly sins. Really though, it's because dragon represents CHALLENGES.
I used Power as a keyword, because the symbol really does represent your power, as well as your powerlessness in the face of more powerful influences... (like authorities, or drugs)

Dragon is the symbol of turning your challenges into positive power...your fear into courage, your dreams into action, your stress into motivation. Think also about snake and serpent symbols here too! Creative, creation, sex, sensuality, energy, movement, shedding your old skin...I know there are a lot more meanings for serpent, but I can't seem to think of any more right now! My mom (a long time hypochondriac) asked me...which stone represents Health? I would say Dragon is one of them...and if you are doing a specific reading about health, dragon is something (along with the sun) you might want to track...because it can represent life force, and vitality, and health challenges, or sickness.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RUNE OF THE DAY

ALGIZ-protection. Myths and deities: Heimdall

In predictions it announces: protection, help, support, cooperation, warning
Upright position: a positive rune. You will find the road you took is the right one. There will be solutions.
Inverse position: a warning, protect yourself, don`t let people or situations take advantage of you
Use in magic purposes: for protection, success for hunting.
TAROT OF THE DAY (Anne Stokes Gothic Tarot)

QUEEN OF WANDS

"Self assured and with regal confidence, she embodies all the qualities a Queen should hold and wither her smile, garners many an admirer."
ANIMAL MESSAGES

COBRA-"Change is inevitable, but with it comes the chance to shed a burden"

Incomparable, charismatic snake, guardian of water, savior of grain, COBRA counsels you to consider your fundamental needs, feeding your body with energized whole foods and walking amongst nature,
for change and rebirth are now inevitable and require your vitality. Fear not for the future, for as the
COBRA sloughs her old skin so will you shed that which holds you back. Look carefully at the meaning of desire before letting its deep sexual energy free., for as COBRA knows only that which is given in mutual love can transform.
WOLF'S VOICE

52. CHOICES

"You will find that many choices are being presented to you. Choose wisely for it will influence your future. Seek good advice from professionals.

(I also sometimes add dragon runes, and daily I-Ching as well)
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Re: Dailys? Would you like...

Postby Elia » Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:16 pm

I can make you a forum to put them in, just depends on weather you want the extra work, I kinda like your Mildred readings myself. Just let me know.

Another thing, at some point this site will have to be updated, and SilverMoonTiger's Son does that, (that's something I cant do) and one reason they got rid of the forum on Magicka, know one wanted to fool with that end of the maintenance on the site.
Elia
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby Ouroboros » Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:20 am

I love your Mildred readings, please keep doing these. They are helping me read my own too. I compare your readings with my little book. Also the pictures are quite self explanatory as archetypes.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:56 pm

I will always do the "Mildred" readings adding them on right behind my Tarot of the day part.. so those will always be posted together in their spot. I don't mind posting the rest of this cause I do this all together every morning at 5 after hubby leaves and post it all together on other spots so it is no trouble at all IF you all want it. the tarot and Mildred is a given daily either way. Just let me know? have a great weekend everyone!
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Elia » Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:49 am

OK Sweet Cheeks, you have a Madame Marigold's Daily's forum, have fun :D

I transferred your first post already

It's right under the Divination forum, well heck you could have started a thread in there named Daily's :lol: :lol: Oh well ive already made it now
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:17 pm

Ooops? I'm rubbing off on you! mwwaaah hahaha ha hah ha :lol: :mrgreen: :P
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Elia » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:19 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: I should be so lucky :D anyway you got your forum
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:21 pm

Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:35 pm

9/22/2018

HERB/FLOWER ORACLE

10. NON-CONDITIONAL GOVERNANCE
Herb: Lady's Mantle

Ladies Mantle will assist ascending initiates in the development of the thymus gland and the pituitary
gland. The thymus is a master gland that handles all autonomic functions of the form, including blood flow, blood pressure, waste management, and cellular metabolism. The pituitary is the master ascension gland that develops 1000 nodes over time, each of which is necessary to the ascent of the entire form. If one is having difficulty in the proper development of the thymus or pituitary in ascension, one may call upon our kingdom, or ingest the herb if one is so guided from within.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ANGEL GEMSTONE ORACLE
TURQUOISE

What do you wish to express? How do you wish to express yourself?
Is there something you need to say to someone? Expression comes in many forms. Meditate on what you would like to say and then say it! Explore Native American spiritual teachings.

ANGEL OF EXPRESSION--"I open consciousness to various forms of expression, and I express myself with easy and grace. My creativity is activated. I am a channel of Divine Inspiration. I receive insights
and wisdom from various cultures and philosophies.

OCEANS ORACLE

GRACEFUL FIG-Ficus Gracilus
Meaning: Openness and honesty, as in the expression "What you see is what you get"
Explanation: Ficus shells are univalves with a large opening, but they lack an operculum,
the door that seals other univalves into their shells. When a person chooses not to hide
behind walls, he or she lives honestly, exposed to all.

DREAMSTONE

KEY--keyword...OPPORTUNITY

choices, paths, solutions, secrets, discovery, locking away feelings, nervousness, "keyed up", excitability, decoding, deciphering, responsibility, new paths, opening new doors, explorations.
so cat represents Mystery...and occasionally secrets too...but the key is what unlocks those secrets.

Instead of the vague feeling (like from Cat) that something is going on under the surface or behind your back, the key gives you the information! It lets you know what's going on, allows you to peek through the keyhole, and see for yourself...or open the door and let the secrets come out! (it lets the cat out of the bag, so to speak!) So I always think of key as plowing through any obstacles in the way...
is there a big iron gate ahead? or a door closed in your face? Key says, you have everything you need to open those doors, go through the portal, and seize whatever opportunity awaits! Key is like being the detective...it unlocks things for you. Keys are also found on keyboards, so they represent finding or discovering info via the internet. And keys are found on maps too...the key is what helps you to locate. There are keys in codes, that unlock the secret message, or make things plain to see. and keys on a piano...that allow you to create something beautiful and musical, if you know the right combination. All of this is about information, giving, finding, receiving, and ferreting it out for yourself.

Keys also represent responsibility...as when you become a manager of a store, or get a higher position,
or buy your first house...you are being given the keys...new responsibility, but at a higher position or
place that you were before. And if you were ever given a key to the city...well, then you have some fame, opportunity, and connections...but also some responsibility to be a good role model, and a model citizen of that city.

RUNE OF THE DAY
LAGUZ--Water, Life

Laguz represents flowing waters which can heal, renew and nourish all life. Intuition is represented,
but also the dark unknown waters underground: Mystery, dreams, fantasies and sources of uncertainty.
Mysteries are revealed.

HOUSE OF NIGHT

MOVEMENT-This is a time of change and movement, and a symbol for wonderful surprises!"

If you have been waiting for something you will soon have clarity. You will get answers you thought would never come, and you will move closer to things that were out of reach before. Perhaps this card predicts a trip that you have always wanted to take. The symbol for movement can indicate both a change of scene and a real shift in the direction of your life. No matter what this symbol holds for your question, know that wonderful change is now possible. This is the time to make your move!

TAROT CARD OF THE DAY (Anne Stokes Gothic Tarot)

THE WORLD

The sorceress completes her spell and the bond is sealed. Only at this moment of accomplishment can one feel the true nature within the emotion, of realizing your heart's desire.

ANIMAL MESSAGES
BEAVER-Investing in home comforts, providing security and family togetherness.

Glossy Beaver counsels conservation in all senses of the word, from protecting the earth's resources for
future generations to freeing yourself from large projects that sap your vigor and leave you vulnerable.
Beaver mates monogamously for life and keeps her offspring safe until the call of the wild bids them leave. Although our lives may be very different, the archetypal family unit still haunts our dreams. Beavers lesson is that you turn longing into reality and transform love into a way of life.

MARY MOTHER OF ANGELS

BE STRONG-"I pull myself up and do what needs to be done.

This card councils you to take swift and strong action toward resolving your present situation. Mother Mary avows that you are stronger that you think you are! You can also call upon the wellspring of God's strength to lift you up. Do not wallow in any feelings of victimhood or passivity. Use your God-Given strength now.

WOLF'S VOICE

39. BATTLE

At this time, a battle with a loved one or friend. Could indicate struggle in career or on the job. May lead
to an ending. (Counseling might be needed) Possibly a battle within oneself. Seek peace through prayer or meditation.
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:09 pm

9/24/2018

LOL HER/FLOWER ORACLE

30. BALANCE-Herb: Milk Thistle

Milk Thistle will assist initiates in remaining in balance in the dance of life. Upon a biological level, Milk
Thistle assists in balancing the ratios of fat to protein to mineral to sugar required to hold a crystalline form together, and through the process of ascension. For those who tend to gain too much weight or fat, or not expand enough in ascension, our kingdom can assist in coming to balance so that one hold's one's vibration in ease. Call upon our kingdom or ingest the herb as one is so guided from within.

ANGEL GEMSTONE ORACLE

UNAKITE

Are you having emotional upsets? Are you able to "Swallow" what's happening in your life?
Balance yourself through self nurturing activities. watch your diet. Embrace your emotions.
Imagine the food you eat provides all the nutrients necessary for good health.

"ANGEL OF BALANCED EMOTIONS"
I nurture myself. I enjoy healthy foods. I explore avenues for coping with emotional upsets
so I can absorb all that occurs with ease and grace. My digestive system appreciates
steps I take to balance my emotions and responds by working optimally.

OCEANS ORACLE

LETTERED OLIVE Olivea Sayana

MEANING: Invitation to opportunity.
EXPLANATION: The olive mollusk is incredibly sensitive to the chemical composition of its environment.
The animals chemical chemoreceptors analyze the waste materials of its prey as they are carried along
by the ocean, a capability that allows it to detect dead animals only minutes after their death. By
capitalizing on this information, the olive can get a meal before the competition even knows there
is one to be had.

DREAMSTONE

BIRD--keyword...FREEDOM

Messages, spiritual source, changing perspective, flight, putting thoughts and dreams into action, joy,
happiness, movement, meditation, higher realms, dreams, escape, distances, communications, transcendence, the unconscious, intermediary between God & Man, Heaven & Earth

Birds have always been traditional symbols of the Messenger of God...the way to connect to higher thought and higher purpose. Of course...there are a lot of different birds! For this edition I used a Goldfinch because they are always so bright and happy, that I thought they would easily convey the meaning of joy... bright golden yellow sort of like the sun in the tarot...

Birds can also represent omens, and signs. Augury was a traditional method of reading the signs, and telling the future based on the pattern of birds (their flight, their nesting, and their calls) so I suppose another layer to bird's meaning goes into the ability to be aware of the signs around you.
Birds can also represent the dead, souls in heaven, that have passed, guardian angels of sorts.

The interesting think about seeing bird and cat together in a reading or spread...is that one can represent predator, and the other prey.

RUNE OF THE DAY

PERTH-secret. Myths and deities: Freya, Angrboda

In predictions it announces: new birth, mystery, magic, divine influence, fertility, sexuality, new beginning, prophecy.
Upright position: a hidden secret, you do not know everything, but you will soon. You may receive information to help you or money to assist you.

Inverse position: prepare for a disappointment because information you have received recently will prove wrong or untrue. Use for magic purposes: for fertility, to facilitate giving birth, for success in predicting and in practices of magic, reinforcement of powers of psyche.

HOUSE OF NIGHT

OBEDIENCE

"There are rules for everything/ The sun rises and the moon sets, and they dance together in perfect steps."

what rules are you considering when you ask your question? You will be sorry if you are going to break a rule that is in lace to protect you and others. Even though you may not like authority right now, this is the time to obey what has already been set in motion. This is the time to learn the lay of the land and to follow the customs that keep things in order. Learn the steps of the dance before you attempt to change them to suit you."

TAROT CARD OF THE DAY (Anne Stokes Gothic Tarot)

THE CHARIOT

"Ancient and wise, a powerful and authoritive beast, a conqueror of spirits. It's strengths of discipline,
determination and assertiveness are self evident. Its fiery breath will vanquish all indecision."

ANIMAL MESSAGES

CROCODILE--"The alchemy of energy teaches that death will always yield new life"

Silently slipping through her riverine world, guardian of the margins between land and water, of the mud from which life springs, Crocodile is the keeper of all knowledge. Her wisdom speaks both of the enduring nature of life and its utter fragility, of gentleness and ferocity of how death yields life and the constant transformation of all energy. If Crocodile has swum to you, the time has come to examine the primordial mysteries of life and prepare yourself for rebirth and the wonders it will bring.

MARY MOTHER OF ANGELS

ENTHUSIASM-"Whatever I am most passionate about is the direction I follow."

Your question about what to focus upon is answered by examining where your natural interests lie. What do you enjoy doing? What issues stir your soul? Where would you like to make a positive difference? these are your passions, and your enthusiasm gives you the energy and motivation to take courageous action.

WOLF'S VOICE

STRENGTH

"Could indicate you are surrounded by obstacles. You will the inner strength to overcome them at this time. Keep your faith and you will be guided. You will find strength you never know you had."
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:31 pm

9/27/2018

LOL HERB/FLOWER ORACLE

22. INTERNAL-Herb: Bloodroot

Bloodroot assists initiates in learning to consciously dream and access dreamtime so that one develops
and internal relationship with one's inner allies . Bloodroot will also assist the body in entering a deep sleep state to rest. Ascending bodies require rest for the purposes of regeneration. As the consciousness retracts, the body may realign without the confines of the persona and the stress of one's daily life . If one requires rest or desires to open to dreamtime, call upon our kingdom, or ingest the herb is one is so called from within.
ANGEL GEMSTONE ORACLE

LEOPARDSKIN JASPER--Are people around you suddenly changing their tune?
Have you decided its time to change yours? Do you need to be more flexible like a leopard?
Stalk yourself mentally, physically, spiritually, and emotionally. Observe yourself and those around you.
OCEANS ORACLE

FRESHWATER MUSSEL--Unio complanatus

MEANING: Parasite; mooch; exposure to someone looking for a free ride.
EXPLANATION: In freshwater, the life cycle of mussels include a parasitic larval stage,
called glochidium, during which they possess hook like structures for attaching to host fish.
The absorb nutrition from their host's blood while undergoing metamorphosis to a more mature
phase of their life cycle. Once this is achieved, they drop off the fish and form a clam.
A parasitic person choosing this mussel is content to camp out in your home, never offering
assistance and eating you out of house and home. This is distinct frm the vampire
(No 60 Maculated Dwarf Triton) who drains your energy just by being in your presence.
DREAMSTONE

THE MOON MAIDEN -keyword...AWARENESS

nurturing, female energy, mother, mothering, cycles, ever changing, moodiness, passive, inward feeling, life giving, reflection, flowing, imagination, sensitivity, caution, emotion, imagination, anonymous, behind the scenes, hidden mysterious, visionary. The moon maid is everything about the traditional feminine energies, and of the moon itself. it is the opposite of the sun king in her passive rather than active energies...so if the sun is jumping into things without looking, then the moon maid quietly sits back and sees everything before making decisions.

Passive isn't always bad...often passivity is associated with surrender and submission...which makes some people feel uncomfortable, because they believe it makes them a loser or a victim.
But there are tons of positive aspects in surrender, and in fact some very enlightened leaders who chose this path, which made them stronger. Now, even though the moon is female, and the sun is male...they don't always come up that way in readings... because we each have the balance of both energies within us. There are many women I know who relate to the type A personality of the Sun King, more than the empathic quiet moon maid.
RUNE OF THE DAY

HAGALAZ: hail. Myths and deities: Ragnarok, Loki, Frost Dwarfs

In predictions it announces: sudden loss, hard temptation, destruction, misfortune, accident,
a drastic change.
no upright or inverse positions: unexpected occurrences and changes of plans, sometimes a death.
Use for magic purposes: for elimination of unwished influences and destructive patterns.
HOUSE OF NIGHT

"My sweet one, wouldn't it be nice if life were always simple and things were obvious and transparent?"

Drawing this symbol reminds you that sometimes there are so many elements to consider that it can be
next to impossible to understand them all in the moment-especially when you mist want to find an answer. Right now things are complex, and only time will help you pull all the pieces of the puzzle together. Just remember, simple can also be boring, and complications can mak for deeper, more mature experiences. Don't try to figure this one out. Just be open and follow the threads of life's mysterious web!
TAROT CARD OF THE DAY (Pagan Cats)

10 OF WANDS
"Carrying a large burden, or many burdens"

AECLECTIC TAROT MEANINGS FOR 10 OF WANDS

A man carries ten heavy wands, trying to keep them together, bowed over by their weight. The image on this card implies that the Querent has complete control of all the many things he wanted control over. He is the leader, the boss. But this means that all the burdens are his as well.

The qualities of Wands--passions, temper, creativity, energy, spirit, ambition-need some restrictions, as in the eight of wands, to make them faster and more efficient. When they become too restricted, however, or given so many tasks that the energy is parceled out into many portions, then nothing can thrive. All the energy can do, at best, is maintain itself. We often see this in life. Someone comes up with a great idea and starts a movement. The movement has energy, drive and creativity. It grows and thrives. Then it becomes hugely popular, which we might think is a good thing, but turns out to be the ruin of it. It gets weighed down by bureaucracy, rules, legalities. Likewise with a small business that gets too corporate, or a family where mom, dad and kids sign themselves up for too many activities. All energy goes into maintaining a status quo rather than allowing or fostering change and innovation. This, alas, is where Wands comes to if it goes all the way around to that final turn. The message of the card is rather like that old saying, "it used to be about the music!" Too much success or achievement can make you lose sight of your passion for something. Especially if that success requires you to manage a cumbersome music empire rather than just playing the music. When this card shows up, it's time to let the querent know that they're weighed down by too many responsibilities. This is the Nine of Pentacles plus one. They've not only weighed down their body, but their spirit. They need to scale back or delegate authority. Most of all, they need to remember why they wanted to do this in the first place. They need to rediscover their passion for the thing rather than be burdened by it.
ANIMAL MESSAGES

CRAB--Show your emotions and regenerate love.

As CRABS whole being is synchronized to the waxing and waning of the opalescent Moon so are your body's hormonal and physiological systems tuned to the worlds circadian rhythms. Live in harmony with these and you whole being will thrive. CRAB is protected by a rigid carapace, but to grow she must risk molting her armor, becoming soft and vulnerable. like CRAB, garner courage and take that risk, be it spiriting trial, mental task, or emotional revaluation., which offers you regeneration and emotional flowering.
MARY MOTHER OF ANGELS

GRACE

You received this card today because Mother Mary see's your graceful beauty, and she wants to help YOU to see this in yourself, too. This is a message about increasing your self confidence and sense of self worth. Your actions will shift in positive ways, which will create a healthier climate for you and your loved ones. "I am filled with the same beauty, poise, and Divine Perfection as all of God's creations."
WOLF'S VOICE

65-THE MESSENGER

You are about to receive good news that you have been waiting for from a doctor, publisher, bank, lawyer, soul mate, real estate, etc. Have faith, it could still take another 2 weeks.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DRAGON RUNES

LI

Fire. Rune of Red Chasm clan of dragons.
Passion, fury, and loyalty.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DAILY I-CHING

EASY PROGRESS

General Meaning:

The general situation is one of easy, natural progress. That which had been weak is now steadily rising up, and by gaining a prominent position, becomes a stronger force. The image is the light of the rising sun, which at first appears dimly through the mists. But this relatively weak light later radiates with powerful clarity once the sun has reached a high position in the sky.

Progress is made when those in subordinate positions create harmony with those above, and in so doing create a natural means for their collective talents and abilities to blossom. It is by recognizing and riding with the natural course of events — by hitching our wagon to the rising sun, as it were — that we advance our position and earn respect.

Goodness in human nature is like the dim but beautiful early morning light. It can easily be obscured —
by greed, hatred and other forms of self-absorption — just as the morning light can be swallowed by fog. Be reminded that progress is achieved most effortlessly when right action is taken without concern for immediate reward, and when the path of the weaker elements aligns with the strong.
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Return to Divination