Dailys, need to drop some or????

a board to discuss any form of divination

Dailys, need to drop some or????

Postby Madame Marigold » Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:42 pm

Hey! I have meant to ask this but just remembered... I know a couple of the oracles I use to do the daily readings I have already gone thru them twice now and just wanted to make sure whether or not you wanted m to stop them or to cont? Add something else as well? The oracles: LOL Herb/Flower, Angels/Gemstones, Animal Communication, Dreamstones and Runes have been gone over multiple, multiple times just was worried you all might be bored with them. I did find some of my other homemade runes I can also add in if you wish: Dragon runes, Mahjongg tiles, Witches runes etc...? OH and also have finally finished the Gothic Tarot I have 3 other "Tarot" (not oracles) if you guys will help me pick which one to do next? I have:Pagan Cats, Manga, and the Hobbit. (And one unknown one its just mixed pics put on index cards) that I downloaded from Aeclectic tarot site. What do you guys think? Are you bored? ;) Curious mind really, really wants to know! Help me???? :cry:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Re: Dailys, need to drop some or????

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:10 pm

Pagan Cats, but really I just like the Traditional Decks.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Re: Dailys, need to drop some or????

Postby Madame Marigold » Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:56 pm

hmmm I wonder if I can make a basic original version.... like I have done with the others, just using the basic tarot.... pulling meanings from the tarot dictionary off of Aeclectic tarot.. possible maybe?
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Return to Divination