[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
onestopwitchshop.com • View topic - Dr. Appointment

Dr. Appointment

Need prayers, add them here

Dr. Appointment

Postby Madame Marigold » Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:51 am

I'm meet the doc at 8am in the morning to try to figure out what's going on with my blood pressure and my heart... (I think my mitro valve prolapse is back!)

So, hopefully finding the right blood pressure pill (that will work!) will be easy now that I've nocked 2 out of the field.. we shall see! Please lite a candle or prayers whatever you are willing to share will try to get stuff up in the afternoon! (((hugs))))
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Re: Dr. Appointment

Postby Elia » Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:33 pm

Will do Sweetheart

High BP will cause valve damage, I do hope they get it under control.

Blessings

Elia
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:16 pm

Sending healing thoughts to you. I hope you get your BP back in line and your heart valve is not too damaged. Try meditating to lower your heart rate.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby patrah » Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:42 am

Not doing a lot tonight, and will blow a wish for your continued health to prevail with the wishing powder....
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Madame Marigold » Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:23 pm

thanks you guys for all your energies, candles and magic/prayers..
Come to find out (now it could be I heard wrong or the little girl told me wrong but I was overdosing!)

When I had called in about how it would jump and peak etc etc the little gal called back and said: Dr says to take a extra half.. each time you take a whole of your blood pressure medicine." I reiterated that I had been of late having to take it 3 times a day to keep it under 190 and she said that's right. NOOOO No it is not. Evidently not suppose to take over 200 mg total a day period! I was taking 500mg +! :shock: :oops:

Which it all started with starting the thyroid med they never said to NOT take it with your other meds! Got the empty stomach part but I was taking it as I went to bed with all my other meds which started the whole poo storm going! And of course both hubby and doc are insistent I was just trying to doctor myself, not listening, not that there was a misinformation problem.... just thinking of those males makes it go up! ugghhhh BUT anyway now know issue and did get ANOTHER ekg and sonogram of the heart itself so once they call me back with results will know dog gone well what shape all is in!

(And here I got all the herbs to treat thyroid, high bp and now what to do with them?) :mrgreen:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:36 pm

Glad to hear you are getting to the bottom of your problem, I hope you start to feel better now.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:33 pm

Elia

Return to Prayer Circle