New moon healing.

Need prayers, add them here

New moon healing.

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:34 pm

I am doing a little ritual tonight for healing for Mrs Arcovio, recovering from a stroke, Paul Pagan struggleing with Pancreatic cancer, Genie Jim for strength, Ray for his heart and courage during his operation, Barb to help with her hernia and weight loss and Bruja who is fighting cancer.
May they all find the strength and courage to help them though this difficult time in their lives. May the Goddess help them and keep them safe. I am sending healing thoughts and wishes. Bless all of you.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Re: New moon healing.

Postby Madame Marigold » Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:49 pm

I will as well! Will light candle, and prayer, and send energy....

also will add to my daily list of folks whoi already pray for that need healing as well. Bob, hubbies old boss with testicular cancer, Roger, hubbies childhood friend with a brain tumor, and Carl, a employee who has either Parkinson's or one of those who makes them shake and extremely forgetful all of a sudden? (waiting for diagnosis)
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:04 pm

Oh Dear! There are a lot of sick peeps out there, I better add "and good health for all" to my ritual. I already have a dark blue candle blessed and dressed with Cypress oil. Ready to go.
The caretakers need healing energy too. Blessed be the healers.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:33 am

My spell is on it's way, I hope it helps in some small part. Take away the pain and sorrow, that's all I can ask. So mote it be.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:28 pm

Thank you Sweetie, everything helps!! My shoulder is some better, but ill still need the PT to get it 100%

My little worries are nothing compared to what a lot of people are going through, almost makes you feel bad for complaining. It could be so much worse. For that I'm thankful.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:52 pm

Sad news this morning, Mrs Arcovio passed on this morning at 1:30am, We are sorry for her families loss. Now safe in the arms of the Great Mother. Rest in Peace.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:43 pm

will add to the list of deceased ones I pray for daily......
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Return to Prayer Circle