Prayers for Hubby

Need prayers, add them here

Prayers for Hubby

Postby SilverMoonTiger » Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:37 pm

Not been around for a while.
Most of you I think know how ill my hubby was a few years ago, well he has been going downhill rapidly recently.
Seems he has dementia.
At 57.
I am struggling a little with it all and would appreciate your prayers.
SilverMoonTiger
Site Admin

Re: Prayers for Hubby

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:46 pm

Oh Dear, I'm so sorry to hear that your Hubby has dementia at such a young age. My Hubby's mother had that, but she was older when diagnosed. Still it is so sad and hard to deal with. I will certainly keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby SilverMoonTiger » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:00 pm

Thank you. We thought we had through our worst times when he had problems after the heart transplant but it seems we were wrong.
SilverMoonTiger
Site Admin

Postby Elia » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:04 pm

I remember the heart transplant, and how touch and go it was for him, I'm so sorry to hear he's sick again, especially with something like dementia, my X Mother in Law has alzheimer's and it's so sad, she's in a nursing home and at this point doesn't know anything. It's very sad when you think about losing your whole life all your memories, it's like all the things you did were for nothing. It's a heartless disease.

He will be in my prayers as well as you and the family, and a candle will be lit. Blessings Hun.
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:22 pm

My MIL thank goodness only had less than a month of the bad part of it where she didn't recognize anyone and would immediately call out for all her deceased older siblings to take her out of there and take her home... very savage disease or it can be.

Will be lighting candles and sending lots of prayers for him, you and the rest of your family. Hoping the doctors will have some sort of ways or plans to help all of you....

(My husbands best friend from childhood has worked with him for the last 40 years as well and at age 56 has most like the last 20 yrs of his memories due to seizure's and a type of dementia just gone.... its upsetting but not as bad as it could be. the meds are at least now stabilizing it)

Hopefully the docs will have something...anything med wise or treatment wise that can at least stay its course a bit for your husband.....
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby SilverMoonTiger » Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:19 am

Thank you all. Means so much to me to have you with us on our journey. Just couldn't deal with it on my own.
SilverMoonTiger
Site Admin

Postby Elia » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:52 pm

We are with you, in thought and prayers.

Blessings
Elia

Postby SilverMoonTiger » Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:30 pm

Spent yesterday in a&e at our local hospital. He had a seizure yesterday morning.
Took ages to get back to anything vaguely normal, and he still isn't properly himself.
SilverMoonTiger
Site Admin

Postby Elia » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:28 pm

My Dad had seizures when he had his brain cancer, it would scare Mom to death, it's a horrible thing to watch someone you love going through that, my thoughts and prayers are with you both, I do hope he gets better. Bless You
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:54 pm

Both of you are in my thoughts and prayers. Peace and healing to you.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Return to Prayer Circle