A Mother's worst fear.

Need prayers, add them here

A Mother's worst fear.

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:13 pm

I found out a couple of days ago that my neighbour's Son died from a drug overdose. I don't know all the details, but I'm sure it was accidental. He was supposed to get married in two weeks. I was close to the family, I bought their small family home and they built a new larger home next door. I saw them everyday. I even passed on the youngest son who died at 5 ys old. He was the ghost in the upstairs bedroom. The person who died was the son of the only Daughter of the family, so he was the grandson of the original owners. A huge Italian family. The memorial will be held at a funeral home. He has been cremated all ready. It is very sad.
I will light a candle for him, I wish him peace.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Re: A Mother's worst fear.

Postby Elia » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:28 pm

So very sorry, prayers for the family, I cant imagine loosing a child. Ill light a candle as soon as I sign out.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:32 pm

The funeral was very sad, his Sister took it really hard. I remember when my Brother died, there was no way to get to the funeral in time because of air travel. I can imagine how she felt. I had a little cry.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:18 am

When my Brother died I lost it, I truly would wake up in different places, I still cant stand the thought of loosing him, he was just 22, my Dad had died just two years before that (that about did me in, I'm a Daddy's girl and it killed me when we lost him) then after my Brother two years later my older Sister got cancer, she had a long fight but beat it, just to live a few years and die from autoimmune hepatitis from all the cancer treatments (she had Liver cancer)
I only have my younger Sister, and Mom left of all us originals. No Grandparents. Heck when Daddy died his Mother died less than a month after, she grieved herself to death. I think Grandpa died a year later.
Ive lost so many family members, its not been a year yet that my first cousin Ken died of a stroke, and to me he was Superman!! Gosh I just wonder when my time will come.

Well now I'm really depressed!

I never understood how random life is, its so bazaar if you think about it.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:54 pm

You certainly never know, Carpe Diem!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Return to Prayer Circle