[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
onestopwitchshop.com • View topic - Water

Water

Here we can discuss the Elements, and the Elementals

Water

Postby Elia » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:35 am

Water ~ West ~ is a feminine energy and highly connected with the aspects of the Goddess. Used for healing, cleansing, and purification, and associated with passion and emotion. In many spiritual paths, including Catholicism, consecrated Water can be found – holy water is just regular water with salt added to it, and usually a blessing or invocation is said above it. In some Wiccan covens, such water is used to consecrate the circle and all the tools within it. As you may expect, water is associated with the color blue, and the Tarot suit of Cup cards.
Elia
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Re: Water

Postby Ouroboros » Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:45 pm

Water, my element, being a Cancer. I cannot live far from water, it soothes my soul, I feel at peace being near it. Blue is my favourite color, go figure.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:19 pm

By far I love Water most, for one thing its all I drink (other than my one cup of coffee, and a cup of tea here and there) but I also ran a water plant for 24 years, and what time I had my pool, was wonderful, if the weather was good I was by or in my pool.
Elia

Postby SilverMoonTiger » Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:33 pm

I love water, but it has to be flowing. I could not be satisfied with a lake or a pool, and the sea doesn;t really do it for me. I am Aquarius.
SilverMoonTiger
Site Admin

Postby Elia » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:02 am

I'm Leo a fire sign, but I love water, id love to live on a lake, I even wanted to buy a houseboat last summer, I almost did. That would be so cool.
I also love to watch a fire burn, watch the different colors, and a windy day, love the wind in my hair, and walking barefoot on soft grass, I just love it all really!!
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:34 pm

I'm a Aries also a fire sign but took note here a while back that for some reason I had saved a bunch of "water" pics and had them revolving on my screensaver. They are rivers, ocean shots, lots of flooding pics, thunderstorms etc...

Then with the seasons it seems to have changed. Isn't that kind of odd?
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Elia » Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:56 pm

maybe that's the app, to change with the season, cool though, my background is a Which she's so cool. Creeps my Granddaughter out, its a real girl with a black dress, long hair standing in a field with wheat grass?? It's the pic I put on Madame O's folio, I just love that picture.
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:28 am

I will have to check it out! it sounds really cool~ I have made a bad habit of saving every little wall meme off of facebook or pinterest that strikes me and off ancestry... I have got literally 1,000's of pics saved on my computer and on thumb drives from my previous computers before they failed..

Someday I would love to be able to print them all out and put on walls of a metal bld use it as a art building or something! LOL
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:08 pm

Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:39 pm

She is my screen saver, it's like when you open it up :D

here she is:
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:09 pm

I just realised that she is facing towards me, not away from me.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:44 pm

I just love her!!! if you save it to tour pictures then you can set as screen saver, its cool!!
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:46 pm

I saved it and also pinned it to my Book of Shadows board
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:45 pm

*dancing* Woot :D :D :D :D :D :D