[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
onestopwitchshop.com • View topic - SilverFireLight

SilverFireLight

To all those loved ones and friends we have lost

SilverFireLight

Postby Elia » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:37 am

Today is the one year anniversary of her passing, words cant express how I miss her, what she meant to me, and that ill never forget our friendship.
I love you
Elia
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Re: SilverFireLight

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:34 pm

One year all ready, She will live on through us.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby patrah » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:06 am

Doesent seem so long.....
I did not know her really....
I did keep up with those last days though....
I felt like I knew her....
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby SilverMoonTiger » Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:11 pm

She has been in my thoughts a lot recently. Just popping in and out like she did with my blog on the old site.
SilverMoonTiger
Site Admin

Postby Elia » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:12 pm

I still light a candle by her picture and one for Goldie, and Jerry. I miss her so much. we Skyped everyday. I guess I just never really seen it actually happening, even though she told me it was coming.
Elia

Return to Beyond the Light