My Grandson's best friend

To all those loved ones and friends we have lost

My Grandson's best friend

Postby Elia » Mon May 30, 2016 7:12 pm

One of my Grandsons best friends passed today.
Years ago they were skateboarding together and he was hit by a car, he almost died from that, it traumatized my Grandson who seen it happen.
A few days ago he was in a bar in Lexington and had words with someone that decided to pull a gun and shoot him. He was on life support, but was able to communicate, that he did not want to live on a ventilator, paralyzed (he was 21) so this afternoon they pulled the plug as he requested.
My Grandson is a mess, please send prayers.
Elia
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Re: My Grandson's best friend

Postby Ouroboros » Mon May 30, 2016 7:39 pm

It is always a sad day when a young life is ended senselessly. I guess he was not destined for a long life, sometimes this happens, but it is not easy for the people left behind. May your Grandson have many fond memories of his dear friend.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Tue May 31, 2016 8:27 pm

He's devastated, I felt so sorry for him last night.

Thanks for the Prayers
Elia

Postby SilverMoonTiger » Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:01 pm

Always so sad to see a life wasted in this way. Prayers for your grandson.
SilverMoonTiger
Site Admin

Postby Elia » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:36 pm

Well good news that isn't so good, we found out the rumor mill was mistaken, Skyler is still alive, he will never walk, he's paralyzed from the neck down, and on a respirator, but they did not pull the plug.
So sorry, I miss spoke to soon, it's still a devastating thing, but he did not die.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:47 pm

Oh dear, I think that is even worse news, for someone so young to be paralyzed and on a respirator. But when you are faced with death, you definately will put up a fight. But you never know, some improvement may be made. We can only hope for his sake. Healing thoughts being sent, the body is an amazing thing, who knows? I wish him and his family well.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:09 pm

Thanks Hun, maybe a stem cell transplant would work, they are finding all sorts of cures. it is bad, and sad, my Grandson will be going to visit him when he is settled somewhere long term. We found out by asking when the services would be, it was kinda bitter sweet, frustration and relief.
He is so young and its so unfair, we found out he was trying to break up a fight when he was shot. They know who, but cant find him.

Thanks for all the prayers.
Elia

Postby SilverMoonTiger » Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:09 pm

How dreadful. In many ways that is worse. Looks like a wait and see to find out what improvement is possible. Here's praying for good news.
SilverMoonTiger
Site Admin

Postby Elia » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:09 pm

It's so sad, my Grandson seen him get hit with a car once, (long ways back) that was the skate boarding days, he was in bad shape on that one too. He's a sweet kid well he's 21 now, just starting his life, that's just so sad.
I do hope they can help him.
Elia

Return to Beyond the Light