My friend Goldie

To all those loved ones and friends we have lost

My friend Goldie

Postby Elia » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:39 am

http://www.lex18.com/story/32448748/man ... aces-judge

Finally the trial will begin for Goldie's killer, finally justice for her. I'm going to try to be in that courtroom beside her Sister.

They had called here looking for my X he will be in the trial, its suppose to start the 8th and go till the 18th of Aug.
Elia
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Re: My friend Goldie

Postby SilverMoonTiger » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:28 pm

Good luck. Let us hope that justice prevails.
SilverMoonTiger
Site Admin

Postby Elia » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:27 pm

Thanks Hun
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:40 pm

Goldie will be in my thoughts when I do my Full Moon spell, all victims of violence will be remembered. This must be hard on you Elia, I remember when you told us about this happening. The fact that the body was disposed of in such a terrible way is so evil. I hope the courts find him guilty and they put him away for a long, long time.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:22 am

They have so much evidence on him, I do believe he will get life!! You know he tried to say she was with my old man that night and pin it on him, thing is she had called him, and they have the record of where he was from the cell phone tower (he was working on the farm helping hang Tobacco in the barn. He told me he seen her call and though, oh that's just Goldie, ill call her back later, only when he tried he never reached her. Then we both though she could have been calling for help, so he felt bad for a very long time that he didn't answer his phone.

I have her picture out and light a candle beside it each night, I just hope she moved on, and is not stuck in her death state, reliving it over and over. That's what haunts my thoughts, she was such a good person.

When they searched his house, they found so much blood, he had even tried to lay new carpet, but they found that too, in a dumpster, matched with her blood, and his, and it was in his truck, you just cant clean all that away. I saw him on the news today, he has gotten fat, his beard is long and gray, he looks hideous, I'm surprised she even looked at him in the first place. (he's bald) *yuck*
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:53 pm

I'm sure Goldie has passed on. With all the prayers that you have been saying, I am hopeful that she heard them and moved on. Bless her soul. I'm glad the trial is finally happening and justice will be done. But , really, nothing can compensate her for her senseless death. Hugs to you Elia.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:18 pm

The trial ended today, they found him guilty, gave him 35 years and another year for dismemberment of a corps. He will be about 90 when he gets out so I'm thinking he may very well die in jail, now I feel like she has had justice, and I do hope she can move on.
While waiting for the jury to come back today, I lit a candle for her, said a prayer, then paced the floors.
I can only hope she finds peace, or is at peace now.

Bless her
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:23 pm

I am so glad he was found guilty, he should be so lucky to live that long. I am sure Goldie would be appeased with the verdict and can now rest in peace. I am sure she knows how much you loved her and thought about her, and saw every candle you lit and every prayer you said for her. Bless her. And you Elia.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:59 pm

Thanks, for the kindness, you always have a way of making me feel better *bows*
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:18 pm

You'r welcome.