Cousin Bill

To all those loved ones and friends we have lost

Cousin Bill

Postby Elia » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:03 am

Passed the 2nd of Aug. (the day after my birthday...)
He was a Military guy, did it over 20 years, so he will have a full Military funeral. this Monday. Aug 7th (Full Moon) this just all seems so unreal.

My Grandmother raised him, his Mom (Mom's Sister) was killed in a car accident (she was very young) his two Brothers were adopted to another family's, one here in Clay Co. They grew up together as best friends, but David did not know Bill was his Brother until he became a grown Man, (Bill knew the whole time, he was the oldest) then they set out to find Randy the youngest in Ohio, they all loved each other and stayed close. David was killed in a work accident (many years ago) and ive lost track of his other Brother Randy, I think he lives in Ohio too. It seems odd but they never felt like cousins, I did not grow up with them like I did with Bill. He loved a good prank, liked to tell me jokes when he would call, loved just having fun.
He will be missed.
Elia
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Re: Cousin Bill

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:38 pm

Rest in peace Bill. I'm sorry for your loss Elia.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Re: Cousin Bill

Postby Elia » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:43 pm

Thank you, his funeral is Monday, I might go and leave Mom here, I'm not sure yet, I need to see if Becky would want to go with me.
Elia

Return to Beyond the Light