[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
onestopwitchshop.com • View topic - Dedicated to Silver Firelight

Dedicated to Silver Firelight

To all those loved ones and friends we have lost

Dedicated to Silver Firelight

Postby Elia » Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:02 pm

I'd like to dedicate this page to SFL one of the admin assistances at Magicka that passed on Jan. 19 2014
We skyped everyday, I went to visit her in South Dakota for a week, and we had a blast. She was a very good friend, I miss her so much, I also know she is not suffering, for that I'm grateful, it does not take that empty feeling away knowing I lost one of my best friends, and i'll never see her again.
She would be right here with us trying to make this a great forum.

So if is an anniversary of a friend, or loved one's death, or if you have just lost someone, you can come here to weight your thoughts, and give thanks for that person and how they impacted your life.

Elia
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Return to Beyond the Light