A question

A board just to chat, comment, remark, (you get it)

A question

Postby Elia » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:23 am

I have heard your magical name must never be told to anyone, have you all ever herd that??

I have a true magical name but Ive never told anyone, I only use it during spell work, it was given to me by a spirit guide about two years ago, it just came from a meditation, I herd it and then saw the spelling, so that's the name I use when doing any kind of magic.

I was wondering if any of you had ever heard not to tell your true magical name, I cant remember now which book I read it in, but it was years ago, so when I found my name, I never shared it.

Thoughts?
Elia
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Re: A question

Postby patrah » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:01 am

I've heard the secret one must never be told....
The one you use for others can be told....
I had one some years ago....
Actually had a secret and another besides patrah.....
It was so secret, I forgot it....
Long gone now...
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:02 pm

I am the Ouroboros, I have no secret name yet,
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:21 pm

I received a name thru a guided meditation "Smoking Cougar" ages ago, but then when I was doing soo many card readings I adopted another persona "Madame Marigold" the oracular bunny...

But when I have tried to retake up the name Smoking Cougar it seems to give peeps the wrong impression. So, that avatar remains tucked away on hard drive.... :roll:

I don't know if either one could be considered my true magical name...hmmmm
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby patrah » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:31 pm

There are also apps claiming to help too....
It sounds like meditation is better to get it personally.....
But however I got mine, I have forgotten it....
I may do try it again....
It is just not priority at this time....
It sounds like an interesting phenomenon though for those who want a cryptic name....
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Elia » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:26 pm

My board name in the world of Witch is Elia V but that's not the name I was given a while back.

I was reading and learning practicing, and waiting for the magic to come, it was years, I would read things and wonder are they making this up, I'm trying as best I can, one if the first things I remember working was a crystal ball, i'd practice every night, finally I saw an actual scene, of a lake with some bushes on the other side, I had no idea why.
But it had worked, then I started working on out of body exercises, it took a long while but one night I saw myself laying in the bed, I was hovering above myself, it shocked me right back in my body and I dropped that. that was hard to achieve and just weird to me.

So now I'm like well if you practice enough it will eventually work, but the night I was meditating, and all of a sudden I (at this time I just wanted to meet my guides) hear a voice tell me a name, and it was suddenly written out in gold letters, I simply ask is that you, and the reply was no its you. Id read you will get a magical name given to you, and you should never tell it to any one, so I didn't.

Just like reading a Goddess will claim you, I work with Hecate a lot, and when I do she gives me signs afterword she was indeed there, but I cant say she ever claimed me, when I was claimed it was not a Goddess, and it was over a year after id been introduced to him, it was quite the experience, (long story) I do know, if you stick with what you are doing it will come, it can take years or months. I always worked on one thing at a time, if it sparked my interest, id work on it.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:35 pm

I have tried those witch name gereraters and I got such stupid names that if I was ever asked I could not answer with a straight face
I'll try meditating instead.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby patrah » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:17 am

My name I think came to me just by happenstance....
It was nice....
Not nice enough for me to remember though.....
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby patrah » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:27 am

Elia V, was your crystal ball clear or included?
I love crystal balls....
I have a moderate size clear one....
I have used a small included one with success....
Or just a polished crystal with inclusions....
Relatively easy.....
Clear is glamorous, and glass usually, not crystal, but I heard it is not essential for the crystal to be " crystal" because people use all types of reading materials....
It is just that inclusions on clear give my imagination somewhere to start....
And each time with the same crystal is different.....
The clear is hard for me....
So if you have any pointers on reading a clear ball, p,ease tell me....
An old dear friend Ben who is gone now, told me once to draw a dot in the palm of the hand, hold the ball in that hand and look at the dot through the crystal, concentrating on the question and the dot....
He said eventually the question will go and the answer is there....
Never was able to get that way either...had an old Cosmopolitan special issue, from the 70s on seducing a man using fortune telling...it is how I first did automatic writing....
But back then I wasn't interested in crystal reading....
There is a shoppe in berkley on 12 mile and I like it....I
I got a crystal reading book and it is very brief but not much luck....
I know I can do it, need the right advice, crystal and attitude...
So Elia V, you know something...
If you can help with it I'm all in....
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Elia » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:09 pm

Mine is crystal, its clear, and it cost a fortune, and old boyfriend bought it for me for Christmas, he became a stalker, and had me scared out of my mind.

Anyway, I lit a candle, just enough light to see, and it cant reflect in the ball, I held it with a black cloth under it and just looked at it, (you can blink), and you just keep doing that every night till you finally see something, it took a while, I got very frustrated a few times, but kept going, I don't do it now, but had to keep at it till I proved it would work.
Elia

Return to Chatter Box