Pet and familiar

A board just to chat, comment, remark, (you get it)

Pet and familiar

Postby patrah » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:45 pm

Quick question....
Can a pet evolve after years of knowing and understanding you and magick, evolve to familiar status?
Thoughts?
patrah
Dark Beauty

Re: Pet and familiar

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:51 pm

I think you have to make a pact with them before they die. So that they will come back in spirit form and help you with your Magick. I think a couple of my cats are still around in spirit form. Then again I have had a lot of cats.
I may be completely off base with this, but it is my belief.
Do you have a particularly intuitive pet?
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby patrah » Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:14 pm

That makes sense....
I know there are animal guides from spirit...
Some people believe their current living animals are familiars too...
So that in the physical realm they are there.....
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:41 pm

They could have met in a past lifetime, the Pet and the owner. Maybe that is why we feel so coneccted sometimes to our pets. We have met before.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:45 pm

I believe Bella is my familiar, it was a soul connection when I got her out of the shelter, I had picked her then my Grandson came in and without knowing reached in and got her and said this is your cat Nannie. Then when I was doing a ritual she walked the circle with me and would stop when I did, like she knows what to do. She was meant to come into my life.

Anything is possible, so I myself could not rule it out that one of your pets has reached a soul level with you. Maybe research familiars and see if it matches all the criteria.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:27 pm

That is really cool, Elia V. Some cats are really in tune with you, I have had quite a few that I would swear that I had known before. Then you get some that are absolute dolts. First lifetime, for sure.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby patrah » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:06 pm

Some of mine I'd swear they ARE me, or something...
I had even attached them to grandparents, and so forth....
As guides....
Some though, I'm thinking the neighbors even had to see us together to make sure I was not shape shifting.....
Lol but frfr....(for real, for real)
I know they can be with us so much as to know us well....
I'm thinking it might not matter so much with labels....
Just appreciate them for who they are....
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Madame Marigold » Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:35 pm

I've got 3 of the youngest competing for who is going to be the next most important familiar. When it was my side having troubles (the middle of the younger cats) would settle herself against EXACTLY where the pain was and purr LOUDLY till I would go to sleep.

Then I noticed when the BP issues were the worst and most scary, she is no longer coming into our room by the one we have had longest, the male would lay on top of my shoulder as I laid on my side and lay his snout (nose etc) right near my ear (and BP pressure point I found out later) and PURR.... now this cat doesn't purr for me often. He only lets me hold me on rare occasions.. oh he always stays within 3 ft of me ad always watching me but.... not a cuddly one not really...

Now suddenly the baby baby... will not get off me! And all night not leave after I'm asleep but constantly till time to get up. So who knows what he (she) thinks he's working on. :lol:
He has been neutered but I swear I call him a she the most sweetest girly kitty EVER.. :lol:

(Actually all are about the same age little over 2? ish? but length of time have had then and how they act is how I kinda age them)

not changing subject but jumping animals, all my original familiars I was shown in a guided meditation (2005? or so) when I received the name Smoking Cougar I noticed just yesterday are in my revolving screen saver! they are all there! Every one plus a few extras. I wonder if subconsciously I picked them to save for that reason?

The guided med. showed you all of them: above, below, in front, behind both sides etc it was so cool I wish I could find someone to do it again or do it for you guys it was really, really neat.

Hannah the cougar & butterfly was RS, a wolf & bear LS, beaver & fox in front, musk ox & dragon behind, Heloise the bobcat above, and a giant thunderbird below.... they helped a LOT during a really bad stretch. I really only ever did any true magical work with cougar, wolf and dragon but still.....

I need to try to rekindle the connection to find them, or seek out new ones again. hmmmmm
Do any of you have any? other than the real life familiars you have now?
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:59 pm

I think listening to a cat purr will lower your Blood Pressure.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:15 pm

I believe it's been said just having a pet helps your health, they will usually have a resident cat in a nursing home.
I love it when Bella is purring in my lap.
Elia

Postby patrah » Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:39 am

Madame Marigold you sound so much like me with experiences....
Me though I sometimes have fought against my best....
The animal I think IS me I did not want...
I wanted the mother....
But this animal knows me like me....
And the others compete....
I'm a little sad because the one I lost in May was here to help me and tried so hard, and I misunderstood her efforts...
I got to go I am crying now...
I'll come back and finish the thought...
The tears are rushing....
patrah
Dark Beauty

Return to Chatter Box