[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
onestopwitchshop.com • View topic - I need help!

I need help!

A board just to chat, comment, remark, (you get it)

I need help!

Postby Madame Marigold » Thu May 05, 2016 12:30 pm

Finding Miss Piggy (Smoke)! My VERY elderly cat that I believe is dead in my house! :? She has been ill, been to vet, been getting better but was a little bit weaker again? or more just ??? yesterday she did eat but...shrugs

Now this is a 14' x 70' trailer with 7 rooms but 2 closed off at night. She did not come or call out when I fed this morning at 4:30am and have been looking every since. I have looked under everything, in everything I can but I'm not able to check out some spots just physically cant. I have done 2 tarot readings and got that yes she has passed, tried to do a pendulum one but it was not interested I guess! :(

If anyone has the time and doesn't mind I could use any ideas of WHERE she might be before she starts stinking. Sad fur mom......(hubby is going to tick me off, I can hear him now) "if you would just clean" :evil: I do all I can...shakes head. Poor Smoke..... Would really appreciate any ideas at all....
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Re: I need help!

Postby Ouroboros » Thu May 05, 2016 4:08 pm

I'm so sorry you can't find Smoke, cats tend to hide when they are ill. Could she have got outside? I guess all you can do is keep calling her, maybe bang on her dish with a spoon, that brings my cat really quickly. How are your other cats acting, they might know where she is. Ask them to find her. I'm afraid you and hubby are going to have to look in every little hidey hole. I hope she is OK.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby Madame Marigold » Thu May 05, 2016 5:31 pm

No, she cant be outside as we went to bed last night I locked "Snoop" up in the bathroom where she had been staying during the day (cause he will pee on dad's stuff!) and she was sitting on the round end table between our seats as we went on to bed. Now night before she had evidently came into our room during the night cause when I opened the can that next morning (yesterday) hubby went back and reopened the bedroom door and there she was and quickly came into kitchen to get her plate of canned food! but it didn't happen this morning...

I have tried with the cards no go and with the other 3 kitties? ughh Snoop is a turd to everybody. he is a bully (I think they didn't get all the tackle when they neutered him) He always pestered her.
Bugger the baby always tried to love on her and would sleep with her on chair but today? all he wants to do is play (now see he hasn't played in months!) acting real weird all of them! And our newest, Misty she will go odd and go look at a spot or 2 and I will follow along behind her and check it out and no luck yet. I got under the bed with broom handle gently kinda sweeping things towards me? (I cant get on ground) I cant get back up trying to feel for her, and unless she is behind the drawers of hubbies reloading bench (she did use to get in them but I've checked, not there) ugghhhh very frustrating. poor girl. But she was oh man minimum of 16? maybe closer to 20...just one someone gave us back in 2004 after being hit by car. Very sweet cat. Off to look again! pouts poor baby I feel so guilty! :roll: :cry:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Thu May 05, 2016 5:37 pm

I did a one card tarot pull and I got the princess of cups, I think you need to look near water. Not much of a help, but all I got. I hope you find her soon.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Thu May 05, 2016 5:59 pm

no your right, I just found her... I had done another one that showed look around King of hearts "stuff? Domain?" so I went back to look under his bench and in the drawers again then went back to our locked bedroom and went to HIS side of bed and swept gently (near the closet that has WATER tank!) didn't think I found anything went to go back out of room and shut door and there she was on bed crying at me like Are You Blind? UGHHH silly cat! LOL hahahahahaha she really needed litter box so now she is in her bathroom with her canned food, fresh water and litter box. Silly cat giving me as many grey hairs as my kids did! Don't know whether to throttle her or hug her tight!
although she might hate me soon, gotta go check her and maybe get the KY jelly out again if she is "bottled uop" once more...... bad enough doing it to babies but fur bottoms? YUCKKKKK
Thank you so much you were right on! she was within 2 feet of were the fresh water source was.
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Elia » Thu May 05, 2016 6:48 pm

I'm so glad she was not dead, and you found her, good going Ouroborus!!!
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Thu May 05, 2016 8:28 pm

I am so happy you found her, cats can be so secretive especially when they are not feeling well. I did'nt figure on her being full of water. I'm glad the clue worked out for you and Ms. Kittie.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Thu May 05, 2016 8:43 pm

You and me both! And that's part of the problem she isn't drinking enough and getting severely stopped up! I keep fresh water in like 4 different spots in this small place and 3 spots for litter boxes! Now she has hidden inside the bathroom wall... don't ask me how that's what dad gets to figure out when he gets home! shakes head...... sighs :roll:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Fri May 06, 2016 1:32 pm

I kept her secluded with food and fresh water till bedtime and then put her in a carrier for the night, got her out this morning and tried canned food, dried, lots of fresh water, chicken broth and she refuses to eat or drink and its like she has lost major weight OVERNIGHT! I think she is at the end...
:( I don't want her uncomfortable or in pain, but I don't think hubby will take her to be put down...

Any ideas of what more I could try to try to tempt her into eating/drinking? (even tried milk her fav, no go!) I'm going in there every 20 minutes or so checking on her and if she is awake loving on her and using citrine and quartz's crystals to try to ease her tummy. shakes head... This is the part that's so bad about having elderly critters....I hate being at a loss to help! :cry:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Fri May 06, 2016 9:16 pm

I know the vets carry a special rich tinned cat food for convalescing cats, it is extra rich in fats so the cats love it. Maybe Hubby would spring for some good cat food. You can try wetting her nose with water, she will lick some off. Keeping her hydrated will be the trick. She might lick a little Butter off your finger. And lots of love and pets.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Mon May 09, 2016 6:40 pm

Bless its heart, the water on the nose sounds like a good idea. Cats are funny about how they want to die, they know when its coming and like to go off and hide, all you can do is watch where she is and let nature take its course. SilverFirelight had a Cat that was really old, it passed finally, but her husband has to find it, it had crawled to the basement and found a nook to get in. If I remember right it was over 20 years old, I saw it when I went to visit her, it was so pitiful, I will not like it when Bella is like that, it will break my heart, so sending Blessings your way my Dear, I hope her passing is comfortable for her.
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Mon May 09, 2016 7:32 pm

Yesterday and today she is drinking just a tiny bit of water and eating just a bit as well so maybe it is a bug? I just keep the water cold and put a wet finger in her mouth then she is like ohh Ok I want that! Can they get senile like old folks do? One I remind her and if I stand there tapping her plate to bring her attention back to it she will eat a bit..... keeps the day busy for sure! Somehow she BROKE out of the cat carrier last night! Locked her in last night found her under my dresser this morning about 4:30... shakes head smart, agile pawed cat!
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Tue May 10, 2016 12:01 am

I wish her well. You never know. She is moving around at least. Keep up the nursing and tell her you love her.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Tue May 10, 2016 8:34 pm

Well, she ate her full 1/4 of the can of food this morning and half a handful of the fancy dry and did drink! then I gave her a wee bit of milk so she id doing noticeably better this AM and afternoon so.... just got to keep with it for her. Almost a bad as when had baby babies..... shakes head.... silly critter :mrgreen:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Wed May 11, 2016 6:51 pm

I'm so happy kittie is making a recovery, bless her.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Return to Chatter Box