[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
onestopwitchshop.com • View topic - Why do you like being a Witch??

Why do you like being a Witch??

A board just to chat, comment, remark, (you get it)

Why do you like being a Witch??

Postby Elia » Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:18 pm

For me, just seems to be engrained in me now, I don't know how to be anything else. I think it was meant to be. Way back when I first started reading about Witchcraft, I was so intrigued, and drawn to it, I guess you could say it became an obsession, I couldn't learn fast enough.

Why I like being a Witch, I feel a stronger connection to the Divine, and my inner self, which id never had before. There is a kind of peaceful feeling knowing you can control aspects of your life, as well as outcomes. Empowerment is a good way to describe it, me and the forces of nature, which I feel I connect to and could surrender to at any given moment.

Most don't understand, but I'm not concerned with how they feel, I can only control and live for myself, and I'm a better person because of my beliefs.
Elia
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Re: Why do you like being a Witch??

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:26 pm

Sometimes you ask hard questions Elia. I like being a witch because I always have a course of action I can take. There is usually something you can do to change your circumstances. Being a witch means that I have to know myself first. It is easier to change myself than someone else. If there is a trait in someone that I don't like, it is usually because I see the same thing in myself. To Know!
Being a witch, I am always learning, if I want something, I will go and get it, make it or write it. To Will!
Being a witch makes me brave, I want to be the scariest thing in the night. To Dare!
Being a Witch makes me wise, and know when to keep Silent!
I feel more empowered, I feel special and more in control of my environment. 8-)
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:59 pm

Ill have to amen that Baby!!!
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:40 pm

NIce!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:23 pm

Elia

Postby Elia » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:39 pm

Good subject line here, soooooo here goes me and my question

As you all know I'm fascinated with the paranormal, it is at least 95% of what I watch on TV.

And I use to investigate hauntings

Here's my dilemma, I watch these shows, and see where a person has dabbled in Witchcraft, and invited or invoked a entities they cant get rid of, now we all started somewhere, heck I even have a Ouija board, but I haven't had an extreme haunting,
do you think if you were meant to be a Witch, there would be a difference, or maybe you have studied well enough before you practiced that you were simply doing it correctly??? IDK about some of the claims, "oh they used divination tools, so they are playing with things unknown" (maybe, if we are talking of young people that are just playing) not to mention there are some investigators that will ask a Witch to do a cleansing. Sometime I just shake my head, most people just don't understand what it is we do.

What do you all think :geek:
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:16 pm

Yes, there is a lot of conflicting info out there. People who know say "never summon something that you cannot bannish". I wish Amy Allen would put out a handbook. Creepy Creatures and what to do about them. I don't think that reading the Tarot Cards are dangerous, but Amy does. I just go's to show that you can't know everything.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:32 am

I know, right!!!

She just dumbfounds me sometimes. I was watching a ghost story and a lady got lost in a wooded area (about an acer) so not a large plot of land, she thought the spirits from the grave yard were keeping her in, I was thinking no you walked into another diminution, it took them 4 hours to get out. You just don't know what your playing with, I don't know if you watch paranormal lockdown, but they stay in a place for 72 hours, and get some wicked evidence, they also get followed home, and attachments. There was one episode where they saged and thought that was it, you should be ok now, I'm thinking you just pissed it off. *shaking my head*

According to Amy any form of divination can open a door. :shock:

all has been quiet for a few days now.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:31 pm

Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby SilverMoonTiger » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:53 am

Because it's who I am and it's always good to be yourself.
SilverMoonTiger
Site Admin

Return to Chatter Box