Bummed out

A board just to chat, comment, remark, (you get it)

Bummed out

Postby Elia » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:39 pm

I'm just in a funk, with all that's going on, I don't know which way to turn. my mystery pain is killing me, I'm so tired mentally, and physically, I don't feel like going to the gym, don't want to clean, or eat, just nothing!!! and most of it is frustration over this pain know body can figure out, I'm so tired of hurting and feeling tired!!! My Grandson is having it rough finding a job, doing his DUI classes, and no money for his fines, :? I just want to crawl in a hole!!!
I cant call it depression, that's not how I feel, I want this pain gone, so I can at least function. I cant stand the thoughts of anybody asking me for anything!! I just cant do it!!!

Somebody just put me over the fence, out to pasture, and let me wonder around aimlessly until I drop. :cry:

Believe me there is more, I just cant go there in my mind right now. And there are so many people that are so much worse than me, I feel ashamed to even say anything. But this pain is unreal today, with all the running ive done, I just cant stand it!!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Elia
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Re: Bummed out

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:08 pm

I think you have run your batteries down too low, now your body is telling you to stop and take care of yourself. Who takes care of the caretaker? If the Doctors can't figure out your pain, maybe you have Fibromyalgia or something like it. Does your state allow medical marijuanna? It is possible you have nerve pain from your degenerating disks. I'm sorry all I can do is sympathize with you. You need a holiday and let everyone else fend for themselves.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:51 pm

I never liked marijuana, it always made everything intensify, who wants to hurt worse!! But no it's illegal here.

My Dr. mentioned maybe a pinched nerve, ive had nerve pain, and this is not a nerve. today it's running down to my groin,(could be my lymph nodes, trying to filter something???) this is so messed up, if its something I have to live with, I don't know what ill do!!!! I just want it to go away!!! I spent most all day yesterday laying on my back in bed, so I did get some reading done, but the pain never left, it did ease up if I stayed still.

My Goodness *pulls hair out*
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:06 pm

It might be a pinched nerve, but even knowing that really dos'ent help much. How do you unpinch it? Yoga!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:24 am

I don't know what ill do if they cant help me, I truly cant stand this pain all the time, even a bottle of wine didn't take the pain away.
Elia

Return to Chatter Box