Spontaneous meditation

Need help, want to share experiences, ask a question, or share your tips.

Spontaneous meditation

Postby patrah » Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:33 am

Have been trying to develop certain habits....
Was told that if you can continue a behavior for 21 days you can form or release any habit....
So I have been working on meditation....
So I intended to do it first thing in the morning....
That means not addressing barking dogs....
So then I tried night which is better....
I seem to either during the course of the day or night just without planning and no hesitation a good meditative thought surfaces....
And if I have the time, I go with that....
Also read that the thought coming to mind should be adhered to whether good or bad, bedause it has surfaced for a reason...
With the spontaneous meditation, usually good thoughts come up...
BB
patrah
Dark Beauty

Re: Spontaneous meditation

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:06 pm

I was taught to try to achieve a state of mindlessness. If a thought comes up, let it pass.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby Elia » Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:28 am

I try to clear my thoughts, get back to my breathing if thoughts wander in, but sometimes I let the mind just flow. I like to meditate before bed when I know I wont be disturbed, and it will usually relax me and I sleep better.

I was talking to my Granddaughter today, she told me, she was in bed but not sleeping yet, and then just at the point of sleep something was talking to her (at her ear) and she was talking back (with her mind) this goes on for 5 minutes or so and she can't understand the conversation, I think they come to her when she sleeps, and their is a possibility she is helping them move on when this happens, at least i've heard this from Amy in a few of her shows.
She is reading her book and is going to start meditation. I keep telling her she need to work with her ability, that's when she said she had been reading her psychic empowerment book, and this is what happened.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:05 pm

Good for her, the more knowledge you have. the better. It would be good if she could find someone with similar talents to be a mentor. She seems to have quite a gift.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:35 pm

I cant wait for her to come down here and see if she feels anything here.
I don't feel anything, and haven't seen anything, and if I hear walking above me its the neighbor :lol:
been awhile since ive rented and not owned my home, takes some getting use to, but the no maintenance is a really big deal to me!
Elia

Return to Meditation