Spirit Guides

Need help, want to share experiences, ask a question, or share your tips.

Spirit Guides

Postby Elia » Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:02 am

August 20, 2015 at 4:55 pm |Edit

About Spirit Guides
Most Witches use guides during meditation, mediums use guides when communicating with the dead, it’s also important to remember some guides are attracted to us through the work that we do. By improving our magical skills and branching out into other areas we can attract the notice of spirits that wouldn’t otherwise have worked with us.
Some guides come to us only when THEY feel we are ready; and we just have to work to get ourselves to that point. Which can be tricky when you don’t know what the criteria are!

You can also use your existing contacts in the astral realm or the Otherworld’s to introduce you to new guides and teachers… Deities can be particularly helpful in this respect.

And finally, keep in mind that some guides are transient and stay with us for a short period of time only. Often it’s our life events or circumstances that bring them to us rather than any effort on our part.

Also… I should probably add that my idea of spirit guides may be broader than the average. I include guides, helpers, teachers, totems and transient guides.
Elia
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Return to Meditation