Tips

Need help, want to share experiences, ask a question, or share your tips.

Tips

Postby Elia » Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:09 am

I cant stress enough to keep at it. Don’t give up, with daily practice you can learn to meditate. I have to admit at first I had a lot of trouble meditating, my mind would wonder, if this happens to you bring yourself back to your breathing, and clear your thoughts.
Meditate with a candle in the background, you don’t want bright lights.
At first only try 5 to 10 minutes at a time, as you progress you will find 20 minutes have passed and it felt like 2.
At first just concentrate on images, you may not see anything for a while, but give it time, let those images come to you, (and try not to be shocked out of the meditation when you see the first one) That happened to me. lol

Something else to remember, this is a way to de-stress, so even if your not visualizing you will be relieving stress, that alone is a good reason to do your meditating each day.
I find it helpful to wait until all is quite and everyone is sleeping so im not disturbed, so I usually do my meditations at the end of my day before bed, and I let my image’s come to me and let it take me where it will.
Elia
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Return to Meditation