[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
onestopwitchshop.com • View topic - New Moon April 2118

New Moon April 2118

Questions, or comments on your BOS

New Moon April 2118

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:36 pm

I'm a day or so late, but I just got my New Moon Intentions written down in my BoS. I have been going through a turmoil this last week, not feeling well and putting up with a Toxic Friend who insists upon talking about her problems endlessly.
So the first intention is to Nurture Myself, I'm going to eat healthy food, To exercise my mind, body and creativity., To be in Nature as often as possible.
The Second intention is, I need to create distance in order to preserve my energy and to heal myself. So I will need to put up a barrier to keep out negative energy. Pink candle to break negativity and send myself some Love. Sky Blue for protection and good health and "Singing the Blues"
The difficulty of the 2nd intention is that the toxic friend will be hard to tame. I don't want to crush her, just get her to stop talking so much. :x Anyone know a loss of voice spell?
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Re: New Moon April 2118

Postby Elia » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:28 pm

:lol: :lol: Just look at her square in the eyes and say "Shut Up" :lol: :lol:

Keep her at bay, tell her you need rest. Or Shut Up :lol:

I'm kidding i know it would be hard to tell a friend she's a bit much, but there are times we just have to put ourselves first, come what may!!!

Ill be back, going to do a little research.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Mon May 21, 2018 7:47 pm

Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Tue May 22, 2018 1:42 am

That sounds wonderful, i love the wand, it's beautiful, you are creative. I'm glad to hear your friend calmed down some, keep those intentions up :D
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Tue May 22, 2018 4:58 pm

Thanks Elia!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Wed May 23, 2018 6:45 am

You're most welcome. :D