[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
onestopwitchshop.com • View topic - Making a Talisman.

Making a Talisman.

Questions, or comments on your BOS

Making a Talisman.

Postby Ouroboros » Fri May 06, 2016 11:33 pm

I am going to do this starting on the New Moon, which apparently is now. the spell completes on the following New Moon for the total of 28 days.
First, find an object, stone, crystal, ring, necklace or talisman that is absorptive and receptive to charge with energy.
Make it an object that is easy to carry with you for a month. I'm going to recharge my weight loss pin, my carnelian pin and my Black and White pentacle pin.
Hold object in your dominant hand, carry it, touch it, think of what you are grateful for and what you want the talisman to do. Send the gratitude through your hand into the talisman.
Say Words of Power to Lord and Lady. So mote it be, thank you and please etc.
When you are using stones, cleanse in the moonlight.

I'm putting out my pins tonight, and whisper sweet nothings to them. My preciousesssess!!
I am also doing this on the pagan path, where I got this spell. Thanks Friday.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Re: Making a Talisman.

Postby Elia » Sat May 07, 2016 1:55 am

Sounds good!! I have four ive charged on my key ring, one is a piece of turquoise (wire wrapped) the other three are round medals one has the triple Moon, the other a Witches claw, and the last one has a sigil of some kind. I did this one at a time, just added the sigil, it protects me when driving.

You know ive been wanting to get the Witches claw as a tattoo, I just don't know where id want to put it, id like it on the top (to the side) of my right foot, but I hear that's very painful there. So I don't know :|
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sun May 08, 2016 8:31 pm

What does a witches claw look like? Yes, I hear that a foot tattoo is painful and ankle is sore too. Anywhere close to the bone. I don't have any but my Son and his wife do. They are braver than me.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Ouroboros » Mon May 09, 2016 5:26 pm

I looked up Witch'es claw, it said it was a cure for joint pain. I could'nt find anything else.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Mon May 09, 2016 6:26 pm

This is a Witches claw (triple Moons)
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Tue May 10, 2016 12:02 am

So that's what that is called.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Tue May 10, 2016 1:22 pm

This one is almost like the one on my keychain, google it and look at the images, you will see a few there. and a bunch of hands with long fingernails for Halloween, I swear sometimes I think people don't take us seriously, mention a Witch and it all about fake s*** and Halloween :evil:

Miss Ink said if I got one to send her a picture and she would get one in the same place, so we shall see. I'm still thinking about it.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Tue May 10, 2016 4:32 pm

Somehow I thought that it was the bio hazard sign. but it is a triple moon. I tried to draw it once, I thought it was a cool design to put on my Jean Jacket in embroidery.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Tue May 10, 2016 8:15 pm

I like that pic! I might have to make a embroidered small one to use as a necklace/bracelet or even a keychain! Very unique adaption of the "3 moon" design.. not what one normally would picture.
(Only ones I have seen have full moon center and 2 half crescents one on either side!)

ohhhh it would look good tooled into leather as well! OH man...I have enough unfinished craft stuff laying around here to be starting a new project! :cry: :mrgreen:
reaching for my embroidery floss...... :lol:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Wed May 11, 2016 7:04 pm

It would look awesome on leather. I use to do a lot of leather work, I still have my tools. No leather. A box full of embroidery thread. I think I would paint it on a small square canvas. Maybe 4 x 4 or 6 x 6. do some celtic knots on the moons.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Thu May 12, 2016 6:50 pm

You could paint one!!! and it is a lot like the biohazard sign, at least every time I see it I think of the Witch's claw.

My tattoo guy here in town has moved out of the shop, don't know where he went!! But their are shops in Lexington and Georgetown,
I want a dainty small one. (I'm prissy like that) :lol: :lol:
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Fri May 13, 2016 8:14 pm

Dainty? Get the big one!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Mon May 16, 2016 4:38 pm

That's what Miss Ink said!!! I told her she had to copy what I did, and I want a small dainty one, I'm that kinda gal, she said she was a go big or go home kinda gal!! :lol:
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Mon May 16, 2016 5:41 pm

I have always thought of getting a tiny tattoo but I had a nightmare of what that little ladybug on my chest looked like 30yrs later and it scared me awake! So no ink for me! shudders..... but this? would look so awesome especially good size and in color! :mrgreen:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Tue May 17, 2016 2:24 am

I'm a tattoo virgin.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Ouroboros » Wed May 25, 2016 11:24 pm

Getting back to the Talisman making, I am now on Day 19. Now on the waning part of the Moon, I am a little over half way through. Every day I have been holding the taliman in my dominant hand and telling it what I want it to do, thanking it for the powers that I do have and thanking it for the powers that will be enhanced by it. The Three Talismen are for, increased psychic powers, Creativity, and Overall wellness including weight control and exercise.
Seeing I am on the waning side of the Moon, I am wondering if I should be including some bannishing of unwanted habits. Bannishing is a little harsh, I would rather accentuate the positives but I am not sure how to word it. :?
Maybe a little extra encouraging to myself, it is a long spell.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Ouroboros » Fri May 27, 2016 7:15 pm

I'm not bannishing, but I am asking for a release from old blockages and bad habits and help reinforcing good and healthy habits and practices. I only have a week to go. It has been a long month, but a very mindful one and constructive.
I have my pins on different jackets and I found myself at the back door closet whispering into my clothing, It really struck me as funny, almost like a confessional, so there I was laughing into my jacket in the closet. Lucky for me I was alone.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Sat May 28, 2016 5:48 pm

Giggle, I can almost picture it. (but these are necessary things)

I agree releasing is a better choice, letting go, give it to the Universe. You're almost there!!

Oh yea I had a tattoo once, on my butt, it was the zig-zag Man (for my Brother) he had one embroidered on a blue jean jacket.

But I had it removed, 4 laser sessions "ouch" felt like a blow torch on my ass, I was suppose to get one more there was a shadow very faint, but over the years it faded so no trace of it at all.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sat May 28, 2016 8:09 pm

Ouch! That would hurt!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:53 pm

It was worth it to me, cost at the time was 150.00 a pop that was an Ouch!!!

How did your Talisman turn out?? I'm sure it is fantastic!!
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:08 pm

I have two more days to go and then I am finished. A month is a long time to work on something. I was working on three pins for creativity, health and psychicism. Maybe not a word, but its to increase my psychic abilities. A girls has to cover all the bases. The only thing I did'nt throw in was a financial booster shot. Maybe next full moon.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:02 pm

I checked the moon charts and Friday is the Dark Moon, Saturday is the new Moon , so I'm going to continue till Saturday.
Now I am thanking the powers that be for my increased powers and abilities. I am feeling a little more upbeat because I can see the end coming. This was really a lesson in stick- to- it -ness. I had to make myself do the work and I am feeling pretty proud of myself for managing to carry it out. All in all, worth doing.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:28 pm

Friday today, I'm burning a black candle to remove bad habits, cravings, sloth etc :twisted: :lol: you know! :lol: The New Moon is Saturday so that will be my last day for thank the Talisman for its help in the coming days with creativity, health and psychic awareness.
It's going to be an awesome month. :D
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:29 pm

It is hard to stick to a month long project, in the end you will get your rewards. I'm very proud of you!!
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:49 pm

Thank you, it was hard to stick to, but if I say I'm going to do it. I will. Goody for me!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Return to Book of Shadows