[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
onestopwitchshop.com • View topic - July 19th Full Moon

July 19th Full Moon

Questions, or comments on your BOS

July 19th Full Moon

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:06 am

With the Full moon coming up on the 19th of July, I was thinking of a spell to do that would put out a lot of good and positive energy to everyone who needs it. With all the bad feelings from the Police killing innocent black people and the unnessary killings of the police in Texas, I think we all could do with some love and healing being sent out.
I would like to get a much energy put out at the full moon from as many people as possible, this would involve getting other sites to work with us if possible.
Your ideas are welcome and I will be hoping that you can pass this idea of a spell along to others. So they can participate in their own ways.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Re: July 19th Full Moon

Postby Elia » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:58 pm

Count me in, (if its not raining) ill light my fire pit in the back yard, have my "Wiccan music" playing in the background, do the Maidens dance calling out for more peace, love, and understanding among Americans.
Ill do it in the rain if its raining, just leave off the fire.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:52 pm

Here is as far as I have got on my spell.

Tues, 19th July Blessing Moon
V/C @ 6:57 pm est. 2:57 pm Pacific Time for me

Correspondances for Tuesday
Courage/ anger/ power/ completion
A good day to work with courage, politics, physical strength, power, blood healing and revenge.
Candle - Red or Orange
Tree - Holly
Planet - Mars
Deity - Ares/Mars, Horus,Oghma
Stone - Blookstone, garnet, onyx, lava, ruby, sardonyx.
Incense - Lignum aloes, pepper. I don't have these but I can put pepper on my candle.

May the Lord and Lady grant us the strength and courage to conquer our fears.
Let us see others as our sisters and brothers, to be welcomed instead of feared.
Help me be patient and kind.
To listen before speaking and to think before reacting.
For the good of all and harm to none.
So mote it be...
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:04 pm

Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:22 pm

I have posted my spell on the Paganpath.com and Spellsofmagic.com Lets hope we get some action.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:33 pm

I have posted on the Magicka Facebook forum. So that is four sites,including this one, good enought for now. I have written the spell out nicely for my Book of Shadows.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby arianllwynog (nog) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:08 am

I'm with you :)
arianllwynog (nog)
Jewel

Postby SilverMoonTiger » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:49 pm

Count me in as well.
SilverMoonTiger
Site Admin

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:42 pm

Thanks Guys, I'm glad you are in. I found out that Dragon's Blood incense strengthens spellcasing on Tuesday, thanks Llewellyn's Witches' datebook. I'm using that for Tuesdays spell but I'm still putting pepper on my red candle.
All the love, strength and courage will be returned to you, of that I am sure.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:07 pm

Ill use your incantation if you don't mind, its beautifully written.

Oh if every Witch in the world did this on the same night what energy we could have behind it.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:04 pm

Thanks Elia, I figured change comes from within, I really can only change myself. So if I can be more tolerant and forgiving and brave etc. It will be returned to me in kind. What you sow, you reap.
It would be wonderful if every Witch said this little prayer, it would have some power.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:21 am

I agree, I so hate violence, there is just no need.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:55 pm

I am adding the people of France to my prayer, especially the families and children in Nice who will be scared for life, they have gone through a lot of violence lately. and Goldie who was also a victim of violence. So many to remember. So many unnessessary deaths. What goes around, comes around. Karma's a bitch so they say.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:06 am

and now I read 42 are dead in Turkey from the coup attempt.

The whole world needs help!!!

I have Dragon's Blood incense (it does not smell good, so I have plenty)
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:00 pm

It might be easier to just say for "victims of violence everywhere". But, I am going to make a special reference for Goldie. The Whole World has centainly gone mad. So many angry discontented people. I really don't know how to process all the anger everwhere in the world.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:51 pm

I'm getting my altar ready for my Spell, I'm getting my red candle blessed and dressed as they say. Cleaning up a bit and getting some flowers.
Happy Casting everyone!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:20 pm

I'm putting my feet up for a while, then ill be ready for later.

Remembering all the innocence lost!! A plea for peace, and stability.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:14 pm

Well, I think it was a good spell last night, I feel we have done all we can for now and now we must rest and take care of ourselves. The universe will return the love in healing form. In a couple of days I think I may light a black candle to dispell negativity.
Thanks to all that participated, your energy is gratefully received.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:00 pm

The Moon was beautiful last night, I did my prayers under her beauty. It felt good, I'm very hopeful.
Elia

Return to Book of Shadows