[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
onestopwitchshop.com • View topic - August Full Moon, Thursday 18th.

August Full Moon, Thursday 18th.

Questions, or comments on your BOS

Re: August Full Moon, Thursday 18th.

Postby Elia » Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:32 pm

Oh maybe 400 light years, think i'd survive the trip :lol:
Elia
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby Elia » Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:14 pm

Finally got my pictures downloaded, here is my stick I carved for the last full Moon

Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:37 pm

Nice, mine is on a cherry wood disk and it is in my change purse, maybe it will generate me some money. I hope.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:50 pm

Ohhh Im finally going to be able to get my stick ready before Friday! YEAHHH I have extra pieces left over from trying my hand at wand making. I have the cedar, pine but also some well dried out oak so... cant wait to see how it turns out! :D

And planet x? or Niburu? one of them something about a possible hit? or something getting close to us in orbit we shall have to wait and see I suppose....
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:48 am

I think it is an asteroid that is supposed to come really close to earth, not sure when though.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:28 am

I think it passed by already

What are we doing for the Full Moon on the 16th (Friday :shock: ) wow that one almost slipped by me :o
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:20 pm

That's it! The one I was thinking of~ I at least plan on doing the money one but am game for anything else you guys want to do?
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:02 pm

I might just do a quickie candle spell, my energy level is really low right now, probably because I have drained myself with Hubby and my Son. Maybe I will do a healing spell for all of us.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:39 pm

Did you guys get to do any moon spells? I did the 3 Fehu on the stick one last night.. will do the candle part now in daylight as well.... If you did how did it go? Are there any other spells you guys might be interested in doing once a month or weekly? I like the thought of doing something like this...

Reminds me of how during WW2 of the covens doing circles and spells raising a cone of power of protection over England at that time... that would be very interesting and fun I would think....
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:55 pm

I did the three Fehu rune one last month, I think. It is working in dribbles. $10 here, new opportunities and presents there. Pay back mostly :lol: But nice to get. I carry it in my change purse.
I did a green healing candle for Hubby and a pink candle for me, I wanted a hug. ;) I don't have much energy at the moment. I'm feeling a bit better today.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:38 pm

I did a "get real" spell I need a bunch of people to just get with the program already!!!! We will see..............
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:42 pm

Is that like the "Kick Ass" spell?
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:20 pm

ohhh!! What's the "Kick Ass" spell? That sound very useful and interesting! I can think of several who could use a good swift boot to the keister! ;) :lol:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:02 pm

I'm sure we could think one up if we put our heads together.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Previous

Return to Book of Shadows