[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
onestopwitchshop.com • View topic - Smudging

Smudging

Questions, or comments on your BOS

Smudging

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:42 pm

I going to smudge the daughter in laws house next weekend, does anyone have a little poem to dispel negativity and welcome in goodness and light?
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Re: Smudging

Postby Elia » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:55 pm

"Bless this home and all who enter, please cleanse this home of all stagnant and negative energy, fill this home with light and love and with positive energy of the highest vibration."

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

May your hands be cleansed, that they create beautiful things.
May your feet be cleansed, that they might take you where you most need to be.
May your heart be cleansed, that you might hear its messages clearly.
May your throat be cleansed, that you might speak rightly when words are needed.
May your eyes be cleansed, that you might see the signs and wonders of the world.
May this person and space be washed clean by the smoke of these fragrant plants.
And may that same smoke carry our prayers, spiraling, into the hands of the Goddess.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Air, Fire, Water, Earth, cleanse, dismiss, and dispel, any negative energy, fill this space with love and light.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Creator, Great Mystery
Source of all knowing and comfort,
Cleanse this space of all negativity.
Open our pathways to peace and understanding.
Love and light fills each of us and our sacred space.
Our work here shall be beautiful and meaningful.
Banish all energies that would mean us harm.
Our eternal gratitude will be forever yours.

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:42 pm

All righty! I love the first one and the third one, but I'm going to write them all down. Maybe finish the ritual with the fourth one. That would be nice. Thanks.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:05 am

Your welcome my Queen *bows*
The internet is full of them.
I actually like just saying what the heck ever comes to my mind in the moment. I so need to smudge the house just in case.
I have a nifty little prayer book, (for Witches) I need to find that, ill have to make a note.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:55 pm

I did check the internet but I did not see those ones. The ones I found were long winded and somehow not appropreate. The short ones are great and feel more natural to say.
Hubby and I are going to my Sons house next weekend. It is Canadian Thanksgiving, so we are taking a turkey and a ham, cover all the bases. I hope to do the smudgeing on the first day we are there, I will do the ritual with my son. He can do all the door and window opening for me and be in the creepy basement with me. He! he! He is actually the one who thinks the house is haunted, Maybe he is psychic and dos'ent realise it.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:44 pm

Here is a nice smudge prayer that I did find.
Smoke and air
Fire and Earth
Cleanse and bless
this Home and Hearth.
Drive away all harm and fear
Only good may enter here.

Home Protection Spell
Bless this house, may peace dwell within
Protect all that enter, whether friend or kin.
Bless every door, window, ceiling and wall.
Bless each room, closet, basement, Bless it all
Bless the roof and ground surrounding
with your protective love and light.
Hold us in your loving care
every second of every day and night.
As above and So Below.
So mote it be.

I'm going to write them all in my BOS and print out a few to take with me to my Son's place. I'll leave them there with the fan and smudging sticks.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:49 am

I just typed out all the little smudge chants and I'm going to glue them to colored card stock, Cue cards really. Then I can pick out the one or two that I want and they will be easier to carry around with me.
I'm making a set for the Daughter in Law and one for my Book of Shadows. :twisted: Crafty little devil! :twisted:
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:41 pm

That's going to be a awesome gift to her! Nice~ I have thought about doing a extra set of everything for my 2 kids but I have a feeling it would be a waste of my time... :roll: Son would lose it when he lost his living space cause he does this a lot..... (A LOT) :evil:

And daughter has already pretty much called me off of making her any more "things" I don't even know for sure she has the 2 crocheted afghans I made her still... I keep asking for a picture of them (since I never did take one) and she always seems to change subject.... :| so, not sure yet what is going to happen to all my goodies.... :roll: (Screw them Im gonna live long enough they gonna be stuck for ages with me and all my s&$%!) mwwahha hahahhaaa ha! :twisted: :lol:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:46 pm

Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:49 pm

:lol: payback for all their childhood! ;) it will keep the on their toes.... :mrgreen:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Elia » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:52 pm

Yes, yes live long enough to be a problem to the children!!!

I like those prayers, they have a nice flow, it's a shame I did not think to mail you a bottle of this tar water, I have two of them, according to Amy a Ghost cant enter where you have put tar water (ever again, like forever) that's what I did for Baby Girl, now she has some peace when she is home.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and Canada :D have a good time and stay safe.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:18 pm

Thank you, I'm leaving tomorrow. I have a friend who is a paver and can get me tar if I want.
It is raining here, I hope there is not snow on the Kootenay Pass. We have our winter tires on already. So were are ready for anything. I have just got to pack for two days, I'm not taking anything fancy, I'll be smudging and cooking. With some drinking sprinkled in between. I'll let you know how it goes.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:00 am

Be safe and have fun!!!!
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:31 pm

Thanks, we will have fun, my Son is a funny guy! We always laugh until our tummies hurt.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:45 pm

I like that kind of laughing, my X could have you in the floor, one reason I fell for him, his sense of humor :D

Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:07 pm

The smudging went well. My Daughter in law did the actual smudging, I told her what to do and I read all the blessings from the queue cards that I had made. The sage was a bit hard to keep lit, I had the lighter and we did have to stop and re-light quite often. I also had Palo Santo incense cones that I had just found at the local witch shop. I just held one lit in my hand and fanned it with the queue cards. The combination of both smudges smelled quite pleasant, we even did the creepy basement. The men had to take care of the grand-daughter. :lol: :lol: :lol: The girls had the easy job. :twisted:
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:09 am

The first sage stick I had didn't burn well, then I ordered two (of another kind) and that one smoked the room up real good, you could barely see in there. They have to be kinda loose, if it's wrapped tight it wont stay lit and burn as well.

Give it a few weeks and see if she notices a difference.

Baby Girl still says she not afraid any more at home, but she says the min. she go out, they seem to get near, I wish she would develop her gift or shut it down, poor baby, she's so young I don't think at that age I could have handled it myself.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:36 pm

Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:39 pm

Where did you get the Palo Santo incense cones ??
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:21 pm

I got them at Gaia Rising, our local witch shop. They were $10 for 10 cones. The shop owner said they were brought in as a special request. I will send you a couple with your feather.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:48 am

Oh goody, thank you sweetheart, I don't have a local Witch shop, ive wanted to open one for a long time, "New Age Candles & Shit"
Yes that would be on the sign.
Id actually like to set up and a art class, sign up about 5 people, and teach them the way I make folios, and cigar boxes, bookmarks, and all that jazz, it would be fun. say a two week course, and you may return if more instruction is needed, but my art room is being used by to boys (they need to sleep and work) hahahaha they will be moving in a month or so, so we will see.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:14 pm

I'll have half a pound of shit please!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:48 pm

Image yes, a large bag of shit to go, and I'm in a hurry!!!
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:04 pm

Here I am, in my room, playing with my shit.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Return to Book of Shadows