Postby Ouroboros » Tue May 09, 2017 5:34 pm

I miss him, he always had good posts.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Re: New Workings

Postby Elia » Tue May 09, 2017 10:38 pm

OMG honey you should read his book!! its amazing, it really is. I love it and now that I have the eco dot Alexa will read it to me. So it is on kindle too, I have the book and the kindle (I have to have to book) Kindle is good but nothing like a good old book!!
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Thu May 18, 2017 9:07 pm

I like a book better as well, but books take up a lot of space. I buy a lot of books at second hand shops and some, once you have read them, they don't get read again. Another bunch of things to put in my patio sale, eventually.
I checked out Michael's facebook, yup, same guy! Reminds me to get out some of the info I saved from Magicka. Sometimes I copy things and save them for later, then I lose them in the paper piles. Pinterest takes up less room.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Mon May 22, 2017 12:16 am

I just love the book, it's a great reference when you need one, Michael is a very good righter, Like Torey, and Ray'ah gosh I loved reading their answers to people, I learned a lot from them, and you too Your Evilness!

Did I ever give you the link to Torey's Blog? (just in case, here it is) He's got a lot of reading in there, it's very interesting.

http://infernaldialogues.blogspot.com.au/

any new ideas for the next Full Moon??
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Tue May 23, 2017 5:45 pm

Thanks for the link to Torey's blog. Very interesting to say the least, I bookmarked him for further reading. Not sure about workings for the Full Moon, 9th of June. I have a list of New Moon intentions that I'm going to read out every so often until the Full Moon and then I will release the energy in the sacred fire, AKA, a candle. My list of intentions does not change much, month to month, just trying to motivate myself, it seems to be working okay.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Wed May 24, 2017 12:46 am

That sound good, I generally have to see what's going on to plan, the kids should be moved by then, so I might be able to plan something big. They all need attitude adjustments :lol:
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Wed May 24, 2017 4:49 pm

New Moon is tomorrow, 25th May. Full Moon, 9th June. If you are making a talisman, you would start tomorrow.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Previous

Return to Book of Shadows